Abuniverse Space Diapers, Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to try these but they're out of stock. First Bellisimos now these. I can't get the diapers I want darn it!

I have a pack coming my way. Unfortunately, it'll won't be until a month or so after I get them that I'll be able to use them. :sad:

Just got mine today will wear it Friday night

Okay wore this diaper for 12 hours no leaks when I woke up I used all the padding in the front and the back was dry can't wait to buy a case!!!

gnd567 said:
I wanted to try these but they're out of stock. First Bellisimos now these. I can't get the diapers I want darn it!

I looked at their page, and it looks like when they run out, there's always another shipment coming in within a couple days. This may have to do with their eligibility for Flexible Spending Account purchases, and the FDA certification for legitimate use. I spoke to Casey Strom himself about the Space diapers, and he made it very clear that his intention is to make their availability consistent. I do believe it will be easier to acquire the Space diapers than the Bellissimos.

ABUniverse is in this to win. In fact, their goal is to compete head to head with even the medical suppliers like XP Medical. I'm betting that Casey Strom is fully capable of doing just that! I was told that they are already out-selling Bambino and Secure Personal Care Products (makers of the Total Dry X-Plus "briefs").

I tried these out a few weeks ago, and they are pretty awesome. A word of warning though, if you happen to leak badly, the green coloring from the aliens can get out and stain fabric..just something to be aware of. I'd still buy them again for sure though.

These have become my everyday favorite. For the longest time it was the Dry24/7, which I still really like. These just fit better and the tapes are very good. They absorb well, but are not great at wicking, which means the back of the diaper may still be dry when you are feeling a need to change. If the mediums were just a little bit larger, this is the only diaper I would ever wear. Meets just about all of my criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back