ABDLMatch.com - Legit? Found love?

Swollover88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, has anyone here heard of ABDLMatch.com? I was wondering if it was real, or tried to take your money or give you a virus or something bad. Has anyone tried it? Has anyone found anyone on it?

its mostly scammers on there

I always heard it was a scam site

Tried it, I think it's a scam. You have to pay to read any messages. Once you have paid the messages stop until your subscription runs out then you get more messages to get you to pay more. They also don't let you post any contact information in the messages, so you can continue off site.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Big time scam. Run away as fast as you can from it.

Site is known to use chat bots. Many folks have reported it as a waste of money.

Had an account for the trial 2 month period had someone claim they were from my exact area asked several questions terrible generic answers, asked for more in-depth answers too my surprise (sarcastically) no answer. Let my account go back to free and several times a year I’ll get notifications I have messages I just ignore them. Scam? Yes legit? NO

S C A M !!!!
(first hand experience 😔 I was in a very low point then, and they took it even lower)

S C A M !!!!
(first hand experience 😔 I was in a very low point then, and they took it even lower)

Gave up on that, seems like a scam for sure.

I Used it for a few months a few years back. There are scammers and bots which weren’t tough to pick out but I did actually meet a couple really good people on there so it’s not all bad as long as you’ve got patients and log in a lot so you can catch them (the good people that is)

it is a scam, read their terms of service, they admit it.

I use too have an account but then it stopped letting me log in

Not sure how 'businesses' like this are even allowed to operate. It's just a total scam. They are probably just relying on the fact that anyone ripped off by them will be too embarrassed to report them to the BBB and state attorney general's office to get them shut down.

Abdlmatch website should be sued for scamming people and taking their $$$

I sign up just to see how it was and it is a scam you need to pay to read messages or reply back. Plus all women that reply look like models, not actual everyday people.

Yeah, ABDLnonMatch is a infamous scam website and it really pisses me off to see people in the world praying on lonely ABDLs to make a few bucks off them.

Thank you all for telling me! You saved me!

Swollover88 said:
Hey, has anyone here heard of ABDLMatch.com? I was wondering if it was real, or tried to take your money or give you a virus or something bad. Has anyone tried it? Has anyone found anyone on it?
It's real I'm a member...

Back