ABDL content in popular tv shows, while with vanilla type people

Not ABDL content per se but I remember an episode of Star Trek from the original series with Captain Kirk where they went to some planet and were turned into babies. I’ve search the internet for references to this episode but without success. Anyone else remember this? I was a pre teen when I saw it but distinctly recall feeling a combination of jealousy towards the characters and discomfort watching this with family (irrational clearly but how I felt knowing I wanted that).

I think that this episode was from the animated series, rather than the live action one. I'm not sure what the title of the episode was, but it may have been 'The Counterclock Incident '.

Reactions: ABChick
Yes, I think that this is the episode. The 'Enterprise' gets dragged into a universe where time runs backwards.

Sissyleslie said:
I think that this episode was from the animated series, rather than the live action one. I'm not sure what the title of the episode was, but it may have been 'The Counterclock Incident '.
Thanks for the reply. I am certain me memory was not animated, but real actors etc so not sure that’s it.

No, and I'm glad I haven't had that opportunity.

Educational/review videos on Youtube are one thing, but cringey shock value television is another entirely. I don't watch TV as it is anymore, but shows like "My Strange Addiction" and Jerry Springer make me recoil when I think about them. There may have even been some educational sections in these pieces, but no matter how you slice it, these shows were designed to shock and disgust people. Get them talking about "crazy stuff". Make people say things like "I'm glad I'm not like those people".

Everyone has their thing, and it doesn't feel right for television to lump us all into one neat box for a TV piece for mass-media consumption. Just like any other hobby or kink out there, we're all so different and varied and deserve to be seen as what we are: people, like everyone else.

Last edited:
Sissyboy2807 said:
I've come to the point where almost every show I watch has some references to abdl. My wife and I almost just laugh how many shows have some reference.
There is a whole form on this topic.

Modern family, broad city, archer, bobs burgers, family guy, Simpsons, Malcom in the middle, the middle, csi, reservation dogs, this fool. Basically every show we watch has some episode where they talk about diapers
I think the main one for me is that Malcolm in the Middle episode, it was certainly the first time I ever really noticed it on mainstream tv. I think the second time was in an episode of American Dad where Steve and Roger end up hiding in the attic for some reason and by the end of it, both are in diapers because they refuse to leave the attic.

I think a problem I have with half the shows that reference this stuff is that most of the time, it's just to set up a joke against the person wearing diapers, that they have a screw loose or that there is something mentally off with them. I honestly think (at least in my experience) that the Malcolm in the Middle episode did a decent job at showing the thought process of someone who actually does develop a DL interest. Dewey's whole reasoning is about returning to the safety and comfort of being a baby and it never really portrayed him as being overly weird or creepy, just someone who ends up finding a kind of secure comfort in acting and being treated like a baby.

Reactions: Dry247
I actually just watched the episode from Spongebob "Grandma's kisses" kind of reminded me a bit of this. though it isn't like a 100% portrayal of it

I love the episode of American dad that the wife Francine says that she pees every time she gets scared. Then later in the episode she says that she is running out to the store to get herself some Huggies. It's done very upbeat like it's totally normal thing to do

Sissyboy2807 said:
I've come to the point where almost every show I watch has some references to abdl. My wife and I almost just laugh how many shows have some reference.
There is a whole form on this topic.

Modern family, broad city, archer, bobs burgers, family guy, Simpsons, Malcom in the middle, the middle, csi, reservation dogs, this fool. Basically every show we watch has some episode where they talk about diapers
I saw a Bluey episode today and Dad was wearing a diaper.

My favorite abdl type character is Miss Edie from Pink Flamingos. She lives in a playpen and is obsessed with eggs. It's one of my favorite movies but I wouldn't watch it if you get offended easily. It's very shocking.

Reactions: dogboy
I remember seeing some Disney clip featuring goofy, I can't remember what the premise of the scheme was, but goofy is carrying around a garden hose that is spraying water. He ends up putting the nozzle of the hose into his pants without realizing that the water is still flowing. His pants begin filling up like a balloon. I don't know why this stirred something in me but I knew I liked it for some reason.

I would be grateful if it anyone knows what this clip is from.

ABChick said:
Thanks for the reply. I am certain me memory was not animated, but real actors etc so not sure that’s it.
Definitely NOT the live-action series.

And @Sissyleslie is correct about the animated episode.

Edit: To be fair there were many TV shows that would parody Star Trek so there may be a skit on one of these shows that used real actors.

Last edited:
denimchicken said:
I remember seeing some Disney clip featuring goofy, I can't remember what the premise of the scheme was, but goofy is carrying around a garden hose that is spraying water. He ends up putting the nozzle of the hose into his pants without realizing that the water is still flowing. His pants begin filling up like a balloon. I don't know why this stirred something in me but I knew I liked it for some reason.

I would be grateful if it anyone knows what this clip is from.
Never mind, I actually found it!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess this wouldn't be embarrassing to watch with non abdl people but it did stick out to me when I was a kid.

Besides that I don't think I've been in the situation of abdl stuff being the topic of attention while around other people. If I have it was so short that I don't think anyone thought about it at the time.

Lexy Kolker from the movie Freaks is only 14 now so I am not going to post any screen grabs from the movie but even in the Internet trailers you can see her in her onesie. She wore one most of the time. I never saw it snapped, but it had lap shoulders.

I recently saw a Mickey's Funhouse on Disney Jr. and both Donald and Pete are turned into diapered babies. The gang traveled to ancient Egypt and Donald and Pete played in the fountain of turning back the clock. They had until 12 noon to get back in the fountain or they would remain babies. Of course they ran away as babies and the gang had to get them back to the fountain before noon. I personally would have stayed in the fountain until 1....haha.

If you watch the movie no hard feelings with Jennifer Laurence in it. At the 42:20 mark she’s putting rash cream on the other main character and she says when she was 21 she went to a party dressed as a baby (Abdl) and her crush was there and when they were hooking up she realized she had diaper rash. The other main characters says you don’t wear underwear and she states diapers are underwear. Omg what a vision that would be seeing her all padded up.

Reactions: thatwiguy, dogboy and denimchicken
I remembered another one!! In The Toxic Avenger Part 4 there's a gang of adult bay criminals called The Baby Mafia. They commit crimes while wearing diapers and bonnets 😂

There were diaper humor sketches on THE BENNY HILL SHOW, and on MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS half a century ago.

In american dad. The son Steve goes to a horror movie that gives out diapers because it's gonna scare the crap out of you. The ticket seller hands Steve disposable diaper and directs him to the changing table. In the movie he asked his friend if he has used his diaper because he is floating in his. The friends gets scared and says sorry occupied

dogboy said:
Yeah, I watched King Baby with my wife and I thought it was cringe worthy too. He was actually sort of mean to the people he worked with so his baby side was a sharp contrast to how he normally was. And lets not forget that he jumped out of a upstairs window and they found poop on the driveway. We definitely were shone in a horrible light.
His "Mommy" had given him an "LSD Enema" and he freaked out and took a dive off of the 2nd floor balcony of his mansion.

Back