ABDL content in popular tv shows, while with vanilla type people

There was a recurring character in the TV show, The Middle who they called "diaper boy" because he was always in a diaper. They made no attempt to hide the diaper with pants or shorts, just the diaper, shirt and shoes and socks. The boy wore diapers for all the seasons the show aired.

LainIsLain said:
I have not seen this but it's on YouTube I see. Scrolled through a little and it definitely looks weird! Poor Mickey Rooney!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EDIT: Not for the faint of heart. Has a scene of REAL child birth!
I watched or skimmed through The Milky Life with Mickey Rooney. Not terribly done, interesting twist. Now the other interesting aspect is I met Mickey once, he was very old and backstage at a show, in the green room, very friendly but he had a caretaker who was his wife and he was kinda childish, she kept telling him to keep his teeth in. I believe he has a dementia like Alzheimers at that point, I am not sure, he was somewhat with it, but at a different level. Very sweet and happy.

• Wow
Reactions: LainIsLain
The Netflix series "big mouth" season 4 had a futuristic episode win which one of the main characters wore a "cum diaper" and asked his robot assistant to change him into a fresh "cum diaper."

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker and Arkady
thegoodnite said:
The Netflix series "big mouth" season 4 had a futuristic episode win which one of the main characters wore a "cum diaper" and asked his robot assistant to change him into a fresh "cum diaper."
ew... XD

dogboy said:
There was a recurring character in the TV show, The Middle who they called "diaper boy" because he was always in a diaper. They made no attempt to hide the diaper with pants or shorts, just the diaper, shirt and shoes and socks. The boy wore diapers for all the seasons the show aired.
I don't think a 4 year old kid in pull-ups is what they have in mind

Zepheyre said:
I don't think a 4 year old kid in pull-ups is what they have in mind
The boy in "The Middle" was in middle school and then high school if I remember correctly. Not sure if that's what your response was getting act though. There was a theory that the boys mother was such a bad mother that she never bothered to potty train him.

I was watching either 1000 Ways to Die or my strange addiction with my dad in the room and the abdl episode came up I wanted to pass away but because of how uncomfortable I was with watching with my dad. My face was hot and I was dead silent. He doesn't know I'm an age regressor and I will never tell him because he think it's "weird"

There was an episode of Tom and Jerry, that really old cartoon about a cat and a mouse, where Tom gets put back into a nappy, baby bonnet, mittens and booties. I think he’s put into rubber baby pants at some point too.

I think the little girl may have even given him a spanking.

You do wonder how these ideas are pitched.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: geka, denimchicken, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
Yes, Dewey was the youngest brother. And the Tom and Jerry cartoon was called "Baby Puss" and you can see it on Youtube though it's probably segmented.

Its may have been mentioned in this thread before and i know it was in another one, call me kat tv show had a guy briefly appear in a rearz lil monsters diaper.

I feel like if you base Abdl’s on this csi episode you’d be making a huge mistake but this is tv’s way of generalizing and yet at the same time pointing out the extremist sides of any issue. Most abdl’s I’ve seen on this page and on YouTube don’t want the attention except to be treated as normal people and not freaks! And of course the investigators would look at a topic like this as ‘cringy’. It’s what happens when you get writers that purposefully put their biases on a topic rather than let it take on a life of its own

Reactions: dogboy
There's an interesting abdl movie from the early 1970s called The Baby. The character is portrayed in a sympathetic light. Sort of

Haha...I have "The Baby" dvd. It's supposed to be a horror movie and I believe it was made in the '70s. A lot of '70s movies are cringe worthy not because they're scary but because they're so poorly done. There are some descent parts in the movie though and the premise is interesting. The baby guy is actually wearing real pin on cloth diapers and plastic pants and that's sort of cool. He also cries in a real high, almost baby voice and I think he might be doing the actual voice.

dogboy said:
They called him Diaper Glossner. He wore Goodnites. His mom was played by Brooke Shields and he is grown now and on Facebook. His name is Gibson Bobby Sjobeck and his real Mom post pics of Diaper Glossner from time to time.

Reactions: dogboy
Ali123 said:
There was an episode of Tom and Jerry, that really old cartoon about a cat and a mouse, where Tom gets put back into a nappy, baby bonnet, mittens and booties. I think he’s put into rubber baby pants at some point too.

I think the little girl may have even given him a spanking.

You do wonder how these ideas are pitched.
There was a point in my life where Tom and Jerry always seemed to be on TV. Lots of repeats. I always loved seeing that particular one with the nappies and rubber pants. I do recall comments from my family like "Tom wears nappies like you". Being as I wore them for bedtime need well into my teens I was never embarrassed by it within the family as they did not humiliate me with it.

Reactions: Ali123
I suspect Tom was a good diaper role model for many of us. I remember seeing that cartoon as a kid and I so wanted to be put back into diapers.

2 Pages and nobody's mentioned 13 Ghosts:1694838754530.png

Reactions: N00dle and dogboy
Recently saw the new Insidious film and the frat welcome party featured people wearing cloth nappies.
My friend turned to me and said “you’d be alright’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Nappyman87, denimchicken, Ali123 and 1 other person
I've come to the point where almost every show I watch has some references to abdl. My wife and I almost just laugh how many shows have some reference.
There is a whole form on this topic.

Modern family, broad city, archer, bobs burgers, family guy, Simpsons, Malcom in the middle, the middle, csi, reservation dogs, this fool. Basically every show we watch has some episode where they talk about diapers

Back