discreet

1. BHDiaperLover

Discreet Diaper Disposal at a Hotel

I am staying at a hotel for work and wear taped overnight diapers every night. I don’t want to leave a bag full of used diapers for housekeeping every day (it’s every other day so it would be 4-5 per cleaning). I’m not used to hotel etiquette so I’m not sure the best way to dispose of my...
  2. BigTykes

Your Best Tip For Being Discreet With Diapers (Daily Tip #2--2023/06/13 Tu)

Buy online vs in-person. - - - - - Suggestions For a Good Tip: - One tip per poster (unless you think you have more than one particularly good tip on the subject) - Be as detailed or concise as you should to make your tip optimally useful for readers of your suggestion (but longer posts...
  3. Moyinaoa

Need help : Dealing with diapers while living at parent's house...

Hello everyone, I know that this topic has been discussed dozens and dozens of times, in all kinds of ways, but in the end even if the subject remains the same in form, in substance it is different, because everyone has a different context, and mine too, I'm going to give you as much...
  4. EmX

Christmas in Diapers

I did it! I stayed in diapers all Christmas even though my family was there! That was the first time I wore and used diapers around them (I did number 2 in the potty though). I was wearing attends m 10 with plastic pants under a leggins and a skirt and a body with a long shirt that also covers...
  5. IcyBlue

Diaper Covers that are discreet and functional

So, I have been looking for a new diaper cover that is discreet and functional. Any ideas would be apreciated 😘 This is what i originally got to stop potential leaks and it worked really well being almost silent and prevented leaks perfectly. The owner of the store would make more for me but I...
  6. G

Best Discreet Diaper

I am a DL and I have just started wearing in public the past couple of months. Mainly this consisted of Depends pull ups. I just like to wear them so they haven't been a problem for me. I also started wearing Prevail 360 air and they are bigger and I really like them. I find them to be...
  7. ABDElsa

Is it Safe/Sanitary to Wear a Diaper, Take it Off, Put it Under my Mattress, and Put it Back on Next Time I'm Home Alone?

Ok so here is my sitch, I'm a Diaper Lover who pefers ABU, Bambino Rearz, etc. Diapers over Depend, Abena, Attends, -Per-Fit etc. However, I am in college but still living at home so, obviously I can't be Diapered all the time, and I have to hide my Diapers from my family. The way I do it is I...
  8. W

My take on Always discreet pull ups (underwear, pull ons)

I've recently bought the Always discreet pull ups, and I've got to say they're impressive. This will be my take on these diapers. I recently typed out this post, but accidentally deleted everyhing so I'm going to make it a bit shorter than before. Ask me if you want me to elaborate on anything...
  9. L

Engoloids Medical Shipping Question

So I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered any First Quality diapers through Engoloids Medical. I just bought a pack from them, but I'm starting to get nervous as I live with roommates and I can't seem to find anywhere on their site or elsewhere whether or not their shipping is discreet. Does...
  10. Pokogirl

First time wearing to college

So I finally mustered up some and wore a pull up to college! This is the first time I've done something like this. I have been wearing diapers for quite a while but I've never worn in public. I never felt this excited in my life. After shower I put on a pink mamy poko pants pullups. It had...
  11. BabyKai

A brilliant invention for sippy cups (and for people who need to hide their ABDL side)

I've been using these sippy cup lids for a while now and I've just realised that they could really be useful for those who have to hide their ABDL side. These silicon sippy cup lids fit onto any cup and work with hot drinks, fizzy drinks, milk and soft drinks. They're super easy to clean and...
  12. R

D-Brief

Since my partner hates it when I wear diapers I've been on the lookout for something discreet. I saw D-Briefs advertised on TV and wondered if they were any good? I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants? Has anyone tried...
  13. D

New To This

Hey im David ! 27 years old im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/ i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either... someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should...
  14. C

Research for new ABDL store

I am thinking about launching a new online ABDL store in the USA. I am thinking of employing a more discreet delivery option for people who are living with parents/roommates where the diapers/other products are put under a false bottom in the box, and snack foods are put on top. Snack foods...
  15. D

Thought I sized correctly

Hi I have been wearing a brand called Softi in South Africa. They are cheaper premium nappies I can get at Dischem. Different nappy brands are very limited in South Africa. We don't get abdl nappies like the rest of the world. And to import abdl nappies is way to expensive. I was wearing...
  16. joehiddenabdl

Looking for work diapers

Looking for a diaper to wear to work, but it has to fit a specific cirteria 1. It has to be purchasable in the uk,In stores not online 2.it needs to be pretty discreet so thin and not crinkly 3. Capacity is not a concern, I'll be wearing these while working with food so I'd only wet/mess on a...
Back