A brilliant invention for sippy cups (and for people who need to hide their ABDL side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've been using these sippy cup lids for a while now and I've just realised that they could really be useful for those who have to hide their ABDL side.

IMG_2970.jpg

These silicon sippy cup lids fit onto any cup and work with hot drinks, fizzy drinks, milk and soft drinks. They're super easy to clean and you can get away with just wiping them down with a baby wipe (if you really need to hide your little side and can't risk taking them to the kitchen to wash them).

So you can take a normal cup of juice to your bedroom and then transform it into a sippy cup without anyone knowing. I absolutely love them and just want people to know of their existence lol.

You can get them on Amazon cheap in a 4 pack (little angel is best) or (if you have the money) from the proper site which have all different types of colours to choose from.

... now I feel like I'm a sales person haha. Nah, I just thought it might help someone on this forum looking for sippy cups.

I pick up a adult size sippy cut every morning and during it openly on front of family co workers and noone thinks twice about it.........it's my morning to go coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back