booster pads

1. BHDiaperLover

First Time Trying a Booster Pad

Hi! I ordered some adorable crinklz astronaut diapers from north shore recently and with it they sent me a sample of two booster pads. I was saving them for a very very wet night and I think tonight is it. I’m super excited for the extra absorbency and weight that comes with it. This is the...
  2. TigerDL

Maximum number of boosters that can fit in a diaper?

What is the maximum number of boosters that can fit/be used in an ABDL diaper before their wet thickness is too big such that any additional pee just flows right out of the leg guards? Or what is the most number of boosters you've successfully fit/used in a diaper? Does the number depend on...
  3. DiaperLoverBaby

Northshore MEGAMAX Large with Rearz Overnight Booster Pads

Now the rearz pads impress me, take a look at the pictures below, that is while wearing the megamax and one single booster pad after only ONE wetting… Do I need to say any more? 🙊
  4. DiaperLoverBaby

What smells like this?

Hey! Yesterday i tried two of theese in my diapers: Its the Rearz Overnight Booster Pads, and OH MY GOD are they awesome!! First of all they go from 1.5cm in size to 8cm when saturated! They give me the most amazing padded experience. And secondly they smell like pure heaven! Does anyone know...
  5. CanEHdaDL

Disposable booster in cloth Diaper?

I'm looking for advice from anyone who has used a disposable booster in a cloth diaper. Would you say the disposable booster is better than a cloth booster? I haven't tried it yet but I'd like to try it soon.
  6. TigerDL

ABU PowerUps: US vs Europe versions

I was wondering what people's experiences have been using ABU PowerUps, especially comparing the US and Europe versions. I know ABU has a post about the differences in specs between them, I was more wondering about people's experiences and opinions after using them. Do you have a preferred...
  7. TigerDL

Mixing booster and diaper brands

When you add boosters to your diapers, do you use a booster from the same brand/company or do you mix and match the brands? Are boosters from each company designed especially to fit their own diapers, like in terms of width and length and coverage? A related side-question if you mix, do you...
  8. DiaperLifer

YOUR favorite Brand of Booster?

What's your favorite type of booster? Do you double diaper? Do you use baby diapers or Goodnites as boosters inside a regular diaper?
  9. trevy

Disposable Booster questions (USA)

Those of you who use disposable boosters in diapers, a few questions… What brand and model do you use? Where do you get them? Price? Quantity? Any tips and tricks for using them?
  10. O

Is there a reason ABDL companies don't make good booster pads?

I've been trying out many different booster pads since the really good ones were discontinues many years ago (old Abri-let Maxi, AO Vorlage and Azipads - if you didn't try any of these, you don't know what good booster is). Unfortunately all of the current available ones are really...
  11. PaddedLittleParadise

LivDry Boosters?

Hey, has anyone here tried out the LivDry boosters that are available from TYE Medical? They seem too good to be true, at least if you’re looking for super-thick, super-absorbent boosters to add absorbency, thickness, “waddle”, etc. I know they’re meant for use with LivDry diapers, but after...
  12. S

Toilet Paper as DIY Booster Pad

Can you use toilet paper as a DIY Booster Pad? I'm using huggies drynites 8-15 and cant get better or get booster pads. So, can you? Also, are there better DIY options for Booster PAds?
  13. AngelKitten

Tranquility Booster Pads...

Hi. I've been using a combination of a variety of adult diapers, bladder control pads, and male guards, to manage my heavy urinary incontinence, since last year. So far, despite my best efforts, I still have issues where I leak out the side panels and/or leg cuffs. Has anyone used, or is using...
Back