Disposable Booster questions (USA)

trevy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Those of you who use disposable boosters in diapers, a few questions…
What brand and model do you use?
Where do you get them? Price? Quantity?
Any tips and tricks for using them?

I use size six Pampers baby dry diapers as boosters quite often. I use a locking type safety pin to fasten it to my outer diaper at the waistband area.

It's amazing how much wetness these Pampers can handle!

I like a variety so over time I have basically purchased almost every booster out there. Currently I have at least 10 different companies boosters on my shelf. It all depends in what you want out of your booster will determine which is good for you. Luckily like diapers most websites will offer samples. But being boosters are not too
expensive I have always just purchased a package of them. North shore has a great booster offered in multiple sizes. Their largest will reach from the front waistband to the back waistband. They're good and absorbent and don't swell a lot. But companies like tykables and Abu and rearz will swell tremendously and really give you that waddle.

Reactions: Tigondegra, TigerDL and trevy
ABU Power Ups are notorious for breaking open and getting the gel all over the place when I take the diaper off. I personally don't really like boosters because I'm not a fan of an overly soaked sagging diaper. I bought some mainly for the extra thickness. After I wet it 2 or 3 times I'll pull it out because anymore wetting then it'll break open. I haven't tried other disposable boosters either, I'm just not a fan. I do however have flour sack cloths that I'll trifold for a booster to use in my thinner diapers.

Thank you everyone, I ended up ordering a few from tranquility (top liner booster pads in mini, regular and tranquility essential booster pads-heavy in medium). I'll probably just order some from north shore next order to try as they're only 15 or so bucks for 30 of them.
Edit - I tried the mini from tranquility so far and I liked it so I'm going to try the smalls from north shore.

Last edited:
Abri-let boosters are the sensible option and available just about anywhere diapers are sold online. Normal ones have about the length of a pull-up pad, maxi run front to back.

Tykables dubblers are insane. They probably wont even fit inside the average diaper. They aren't front to back like the maxis, but they are like 5in wide. They also hold 2500ml, which is like 2 whole depend diapers. Paired with tykables Camelot diapers, discretion is about as impossible as a leak.

Reactions: trevy, Jonnythepony and Pantyman
Back