DiaperLifer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
What's your favorite type of booster?
Do you double diaper?
Do you use baby diapers or Goodnites as boosters inside a regular diaper?

Luvs. I've heard that they're cheaper than buying regular boosters.

They have a comforting slight scent that I love to smell.

I can't fit into them, so I fold it over myself when I point up

Reactions: TigerDL
Tykables boosters are the way to go for me :)

The reason I use boosters is to get the "extra thick" padding while not having to waste another diaper on outer shell that... well, won't really help much with absorbency. 😊

Never even considered trying goodnites or baby diapers as they just never caught my attention... I prefer babyish prints on my actual premium ABDL diapers 🤭

i prefer pull ups with expensive control top panties or control top[ pantyhose over the diaper. NO sagging or leaking.

Fireball44 said:
i prefer pull ups with expensive control top panties or control top[ pantyhose over the diaper. NO sagging or leaking.
Since you say no sagging, what is this control too panty/hose? Can you give a link?

With still some of a tummy (lost a lot of it already), onesies are the only way I've dealt with sag

I recently got my hands onto the rearz boosters, they work for me now. I have yet to try others though.

HugeBulge said:
Since you say no sagging, what is this control too panty/hose? Can you give a link?

With still some of a tummy (lost a lot of it already), onesies are the only way I've dealt with sag
control top (tight like girdle ) Panty , at the top of the pantyhose. They make regular or control top, which don.t sag or slip down your legs. Some people don't like the tight waistband on control top, I do, diaper never moves.

I love to use GoodNites as boosters. I remove the side panels, leg cuffs and guards. Then cut some slits on the outer backing to allow the wetness to pass through.

Reactions: DiaperLifer
jamiejamie said:
I love to use GoodNites as boosters. I remove the side panels, leg cuffs and guards. Then cut some slits on the outer backing to allow the wetness to pass through.
ya i do that, but insert a cruiser size 7 between me and it

Reactions: jamiejamie
Fireball44 said:
control top (tight like girdle ) Panty , at the top of the pantyhose. They make regular or control top, which don.t sag or slip down your legs. Some people don't like the tight waistband on control top, I do, diaper never moves.
You mentioned (in first comment) both panties and pantyhose. So are control tops available on panties too? I mean, not full length, but more like a tight boxer with control top?

Unable to tell from pictures on the internet

I like Unique Wellness booster pads, pack of 20 for 8.00 they absorb quick, helping preventing leaks from sudden overflow.

Reactions: EuroBoy
Seni booster Pads

Reactions: lilstevie56
Fireball44 said:
Saw control tops at the pharmacy yesterday, and remembered this.

Thank you!!! This was amazing 🤩🤩 Diaper doesn't move. The moment I took off the panty, diaper dropped almost to the floor
Had a wonderful experience 🥹🥹:love::love:

Northshore, care or tranquility are the best that I’ve used.

I use NorthShore boosters inside of my ConfiDry 24/7, Large for daytime and Extra Large (contoured) for bed.

I prefer to use pampers or luvs as boosters vs buying actual boosters, mainly because I can get them anywhere. I will use goodnites as well if I find the XL size at a discount store or flea market but I mostly just stick with baby diapers.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and jamiejamie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back