usmc

1. JeriHfoley18

Fear

It’s a mind f ck..One of the reasons I come here is because it’s like AA, a leveling life check that people got it worse than me. Also as a reminder it’s better to be safe than sorry. It’s chronic, I feel it’s in my head. Go a couple days and think I don’t need a heavy diaper, and then another...
  2. JeriHfoley18

Hiking diapers

My wife and I travel for fun, a lot. What’s the Best diaper for hot days and lots of walking? I mainly don’t want the fabric to disappear and be walking in a trash bag by the end of it. I was think maybe an actual cloth cloth diaper for such events? Thoughts-concerns-insults? Semper fi
  3. JeriHfoley18

Spouses question

My U-IC and now small but still an issue none the less bowel. My wife, man she supports me as I go on this journey.. But it’s painfully obvious it’s completely disgusting to her, and I get it. Believe it or not I’m disgusted by changing someone else’s diaper, yet I wear… Any opinions on how to...
  4. JeriHfoley18

Veterans, especially OIF/USMC

Am I the only vet dealing with random incontinence, no idea how, diabetes/uab/oab/luts/bph/nb.. it’s always a new medication or treatment that works for a moment then it returns. Dripping non stop/now surges big that’s hard to stop.. like we use our dude parts to stop the surge but it keeps...
  5. JeriHfoley18

Texas and cloth vs disposable

Question. 37, marine vet with Mild to moderate daily incontinence with neurogenic bladder/OAB/UAB/what the actual F anymore.. Bed Wet rarely, it’s usually me waking up and trying to catch it.. Been trying to be cheap, paid on Amazon for all of the non Abdl “corporate” diaper brands. Here in...
Back