indiana

1. diaperedDillon2002

Abdl friends in Indiana

Hi my name is Dillon, I am looking for people to hang out with who aren’t vanilla. Someone I can talk to about my diaper wearing, I live in the Coatseville area. It is about 45 minutes from Indy. If you would like to become friends, [removed] ~KitsuneFox
  2. partypikachu

Anybody in Indiana, OH, IL, or KY who wears?

I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday! If...
  3. partypikachu

Hello! New member from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name on here is Devon. I’m a 24 year old male and work two jobs. I have a bachelors in Education and enjoy spending my summers hiking, kayaking, anything outdoors! I also enjoy playing some video games now and then as well. I’ve been a diaper lover since a very young age. I used...
  4. A

19 Rawr M Adult Diapers - $30 Fort Wayne IN

I have 19 Rawr by Qtty Diapers M Adult Diapers for sale. One package is unopened and the other has only had 1 taken out. I bought them but they were the wrong size. They are great diapers just had to switch for a bigger size.
  5. E

LaPorte, Indiana, Lurker stopping by

It's been awhile since I joined, so I figured I had better at least say something. So...Howdy! My wife and I began our marriage playing DD/lg on a daily basis. That was in the 80s and 90s. About the end of the 90s she declared to have "outgrown it" and said I should to. Well, after nearly...
Back