Anybody in Indiana, OH, IL, or KY who wears?

partypikachu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday!

If this post isn’t allowed on here please let me know and I’ll take it down. Thanks!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littleluvs, checkingoutall, Chosen and 1 other person
I'm from Ohio, and from time to time I visit the Fort Wayne Indiana store. I love it because they usually host ABDL themed events and it's such a great time to meet others in the community and make new friends. Plus the drive is nice and relaxing.

• Wow
Reactions: DoubleD, KYDLGuy, BlameBaby and 4 others
Im in columbus ohio. Been to the Indy store once loved it

• Wow
Reactions: Chosen and BobbiSueEllen
JessicaSunRunner said:
I'm from Ohio, and from time to time I visit the Fort Wayne Indiana store. I love it because they usually host ABDL themed events and it's such a great time to meet others in the community and make new friends. Plus the drive is nice and relaxing.
What part of Ohio. Cbus here

I'm in N.W. Indiana, I've been to My Inner Baby store, love it as well!

• Wow
Reactions: piper23, ItsyBitsyBabySara, littleluvs and 2 others
Hi! I’m from the Cincinnati, OH area!

Reactions: Chosen
partypikachu said:
I would love to get to know more people in “local” ABDL scene around my state. There’s a brick and mortar ABDL store in Indianapolis so I know there’s ABDL folks around the area. I’d just like to chat with others about diapers, perhaps someday hangout with friends in diapers. Maybe someday!

If this post isn’t allowed on here please let me know and I’ll take it down. Thanks!
I’ve been to My Inner Baby twice! I’m in Ohio, but tend to visit Indy around twice per year.

• Wow
JessicaSunRunner said:
I’ve only been to the Ft Wayne store once, it was my first time to an ABDL store. I loved the lady who ran it! I agree, I enjoy the drive out across Rt30

• Wow
Louisville, Kentucky here

Wait...there's an actual ABDL store around here??

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 59603
I'm in Ohio! Around the Cambridge area. I wanna get out one of the actual stores one day, just never really got the chance

Reactions: nezquic66 and Chosen
ohio here, about an hour NW of columbus

N,NE of Columbus here about 35 miles

Reactions: Diaperdog
dondl2 said:
N,NE of Columbus here about 35 miles
Would love to chat

Near Champaign il. Love the inner baby store.

I live in Indiana.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 59603 and Chosen
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I’m a Hoosier! Grew up in the Bremen area. Now I reside about 25 miles east of Indy😃

• Sad
Reactions: DoubleD, KYDLGuy, TopGunsDL and 2 others
Chosen said:
Which part?
One of the 92 counties. :) (I'd rather not say. Thank you for asking!)

• Sad
Reactions: RedPandaDL, BlameBaby and Chosen
SofiaInPampers said:
I’m a Hoosier! Grew up in the Bremen area. Now I reside about 25 miles east of Indy😃
Really!? I used to work in Bremen!! I'm from SW St. Joseph County (Walkerton/North Liberty). 😁

Fort wayne here

Reactions: babywannbe89
Back