• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! New member from Indiana

partypikachu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone! My name on here is Devon. I’m a 24 year old male and work two jobs. I have a bachelors in Education and enjoy spending my summers hiking, kayaking, anything outdoors! I also enjoy playing some video games now and then as well.

I’ve been a diaper lover since a very young age. I used to wet the bed and had no control over it until around 13 years old. But 11 years later here I am still into the kink. I wear whenever I have time for a lazy day. I’ve never actually really spoken to or hung out in real life with someone who’s into abdl, but I’m hoping to change that this year!

I’m open to any questions or discussions with anybody, just really excited to take this big step and try and find a place in this community.

Thanks for reading! :)

Reactions: PullupSamurai, Seasonedcitizen, db80 and 4 others
Hello partypikachu! Welcome on board!

Reactions: partypikachu
Thanks kittyinpink! Nice to meet ya! 👍🏻

Hi and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club!

Glad to see someone else from Indiana on here. Welcome and thanks for the intro. As for trying to find a place to fit in on this site, you have already done that. Being a diaper lover and enjoying your normal fun activities is always a great start to getting to know more about you. There is so much out here, you could go into data overload reading it all. Enjoy all this site has to offer and don't be afraid to ask questions and or share your experiences.

Back