onecho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• A
    I really appreciate your tagline haha! I just watched that movie two nights ago! :p
    Hi There Onecho,
    it is certainly a beautiful country, but I'm actually English. When my then girlfriend and I got engaged she was working in Cardiff (South Wales) as a student nurse. Had she moved to where I was ( A Place called Telford in Shropshire) she would have had to start her training again from scratch - losing 2 years in the process, so once I was able to find a job in the local area, I moved down here and after our marriage we stayed down here. She died last September, but as Wales has been home for over 18 years and all my memories of my Wife are here, I decided to stay.

What part of Wales do your ancesters come from, do you know? I can probably find some local information on the places they lived if you'd like me to.
    A
    Thank you, i like your avatar aswell real nice
    S
    i don't think so :(. but they did play Disco 2000! :D
    S
    pulp fiction or pulp as in the band ;)? i was watching pulp at leeds the other night! :D. they were great :biggrin:
    M
    The number of Visitor messages I can send is limited only to the amount of time I wish to spend typing them, you will answer me eventaully! :biggrin:

no, but seriously, I'm feeling unloved!
    hate my job also, but I'm escaping in a month, summer's odd here, we seem to be having a lot of hot days (which is odd for the UK) how's summer in the US
    Aw... I have bad habit of changing my avatars. =P I am also in process redesigning my signature. I could put Ramona back in since she does suit me very well though. You seem to like have Ramona as my avatar on here then? =)
    M
    Grr, I have my vrificatin picture, and my picture for you in photoshop eliments right now, butI don't knowhowto send them through tis PM system? can you help me bro?
    Hi my bro! =) Aw, your sis is doing okay! I replied to your PM last night. Did you get it? =) Hope you are well too. :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back