LeonSoryu117
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Hey Mikeru :)

I just thought you might be interested to know you were in my dream last night! In it I was reading Jesse's Book and you'd written the most vivid scene in which the character switched from drinking a glass of water to taking a cold shower. Is this some sort of psychic insight? x
    U
    His personality changed? I didint notice lol I think that should have been saved for another chapter. I mean the readers took in alot in learning more about Richard, You should have saved his personality change for later so this way people wouldn't be paying so much attention on learning more about Richard to actually notice the change in his personality... See what I mean?
    U
    Wow, I never thought about that. Well I commented on what I thought about it I gave all the detail I hope you liked what I had to say.
    U
    Um OK if you want, Lol I didint think it would mean as much but OK.
    U
    Oh sorry I didint think of it... Next time OK.
    U
    I read the story. I loved how creative it was with the name Aetos and stuff. I like where its going and i expect to see more in the future...
    U
    You did? I'll have to check it out. I hope its better then the last chapter it was good but i felt like it lagged away from the story...
    Ok, yeah, that makes sense. Red is kinda bad ass, especially in the Gen II games and their remakes. That pikachu KOed me like 6 times.
    Hehe, I was so confused reading all of those comments. I thought maybe I read a different story than everyone else. >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back