Shadowhawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah yes I remember you being awfully sick what did it turn out being? flu? not much here cleaning up a bit for the holidays, and not much else I am trying to contact my daddy but haven't seen him in awhile
    hehe well no one shares my views on CoD I have only played WaW and MF2 I liked WaW better and I think I will like black ops better. hehe but yeah people are entitled to disagree or agree with my opinions and of course they can have their own.

Yeah I have seen you around too never sent a message though cause im kinda quiet and shy but anyways, whats up with you anything interesting going on in your life?
    M
    My apparant boredom has spawned a new RP. "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP"
    D
    hay there thanks for the add,im new here. i been reading a lot and i saw that your on here alot so i thought id add you.
    M
    Hey, do you want to join my new RP? It's called Time Mixers. The premise is so complicated. I'm too lazy to explain it.
    B
    I have msn, I'll send you my email via pm, but I can't talk right now because I'm at work D:
    B
    Well I don't have favorites, but some I particularly enjoy are: The Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and Bob Marley :)
    B
    All that but I don't mind rap that much, and I like country but not all of it :p I also love reggae and R&B, both listening and playing. Any favorite bands?
    B
    I'm sure you will! :D
    I just can't help but feel bad when other people do, I guess I'm sensitive :/
    What kind of music do you like?
    B
    O_O well what are your symptoms? I feel bad for you :c
    B
    Awe that's too bad :( why are you sick? I've only been playing about a month xD I have a Ludwig 6 piece :)
    B
    No problems but a few questions! And just saying hi!
    How long have you been drumming? What do you like playing? What's your kit? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back