Neonite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I
    I am no troll gay bitch, this site sucks martin delated my going away thread. SO I said fuck the site. No go run a long and act like a 2 year old.
    F
    Hello hello, NeoNeo. How goes everything?
    Happy Birthday, Neo!! I hope you have a great & wonderful day on your special day!! **huggles tightly** ^_^
    K
    *glomps and cuddles* I haven't been on in so long. So much has gone on since then... Ok, not really, but I don't know why I haven't been on.

<3<3<3<3<3
    M
    I active Trap Jammer. It negates the activation of one trap card and destroys it, rendering your move useless!
    M
    And in return, I too, give you a comment! *le gasp!* Indeed, you seem like a cool person, and I like cool people. We should talk again talk sometime!
    Hey Neo! How's it going? Hey check out this interesting manga! Otomen 1 page 31 | One Manga the name of it is Otomen. The basic story is about a manly guy how is somewhat interested in girly things. Like cooking cookies or reading shojo manga. It's a pretty good story.
    E
    Tired, you, sweety? Hope you're being a good boy.
    C
    Just making sure. The 'neon' in your name threw me off.
    The same friend that I was with accidentally teleported to the high level place where the three golems attack you when you walk down the hallway thingy... (I dunno where it is. It's the place where you only get one free teleport out of there, and after that you HAVE to buy something beforehand.)

He was gettin' his ass kicked until some girl started fighting and told him to run. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back