Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Played a game of Dish Drain Jenga in the kitchen this morning, now I'm in a dry diaper, ready for playtime.
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    Today I had 4 layers in my diaper, playing Romhacks all day, sucking on my pacifier, cuddling David. Just a complete baby day for me.
    Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
    Yesterday it was raining hard, I missed my stop & ended up a few blocks from home, a raincoat only does so much & I lost my umbrella. Today I'm just exhausted from this week, nothing but a diaper, a pacifier, cuddling my teddy, you can't get me out of bed.
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, michaelmc and 3 others
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Dang...you been through it!
    Reactions: KBoy, PaigeCherubiel and BBBen
    No idea why I'm always tired after getting home from work, I'm only part time. Time for a nap.
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    KBoy
    KBoy
    Nite nite 💖
    See later @Onesieman
    Have some good dreams 💞
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Bon Nappetít! 🤭🧸🍼🤗😴
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and BBBen
    BBBen
    BBBen
    Ni ani 🦖🧸👶🍼🧷🦖
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
    I'm wondering why my room smells like tuna, but it's probably one of my wet diapers, having too much vitamin B1 (according to Google).
    • Thinking
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KBoy, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
    Very cold today, starting the weekend after work in a footed sleeper, maybe warm up a baba of hot cocoa (because I had to leave early for a new bus pass). I'll cuddle my plushies & watch some Bluey.
    Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
    Both Barry & Whitney (two of my bears), needed their diapers changed. Now they're in some Paw Patrol Luvs that I've been using as boosters.
    • Love
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Bonnie, Millie, Becky, Smirky an' Frafferty are all in Pampers...an' very happy. 🥳🥰
    • Love
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and BBBen
    I got snowed in from work today. Changed my very wet diaper, now for a very lazy baby day. For now, back to bed. 🍼
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Sealander, PaigeCherubiel and 2 others
    BBBen
    BBBen
    Ni Ni @onesieman🦖🧸😊
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Sealander and PaigeCherubiel
    A full bottle of water tonight, ready to flood my night time diaper while sleeping. 🌊 😴
    Maybe have a messy one if I can't go to work & stay a baby for another day (do to the road conditions). ❄️ 💩 😁
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    Next week is gonna be -20. Better layer up for work. Double diaper with boosters, a onesie over that, footie jammies on top, long socks, boots, tights over that, my Rugrats pants, normal work pants, a sweater under a T-shirt under a sweater, a coat, hats & multiple gloves.
    • Thinking
    • Wow
    Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Good thing you're wearing a diaper; you'll never get out of that get-up in time for the potty! 🫢🤭
    • Haha
    Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
    Woke up wet, changed my diaper, with a paw patrol luvs as a booster. I'll get some breakfast & a baba of milk before work, after that I can have a baby weekend.
    Reactions: KBoy, Sealander, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
    A week ago, I bought 2 packs of diapers to keep my stock up, but I had to take them to work. The manager held the door open for me so I can bring them in & set them down out of sight for my work shift. (I'm almost always going to Walmart before or after work to get something). I tried to sneak them in but my dad was waiting at the front door, asking "why didn't you tell me you needed some more?"
    • Wow
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel, Angelapinks and 2 others
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    *Going home
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    I have a controller working on my new tablet:
    I copied the NES/SNES/GBA/GBA/DS ROM files onto my tablet & downloaded the best emulators from the play store. Now I have tons of retro games on the go.
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
    So lucky my house wasn't on fire last night. The power went out because too many heaters were being used, they were melting the wires in the fuse box, they got replaced. Now I'm going back to using the furnace.
    Playing a game on Steam when it happened too, luckily my computer has a backup battery through my Laptop so I won't lose any progress for a few hours.
    Reactions: BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    *So I can get to a save point quickly.
    Reactions: BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    I've gonna a full day with no wet diapers, because every time I had to pee, I needed to poop, & I don't like messing. Wore the same pullup all day.
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BBBen and KBoy
    New year's fireworks woke me up last night, & I had to work today. Just had pizza for lunch, a diaper change, popping in my kitty pacifier, & taking a nap.
    • Love
    Reactions: ryan8710, BobbiSueEllen, KBoy and 5 others
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Meant to nap for 30 minutes, I slept for an hour.
    Reactions: ryan8710
    Diapered up, got a warm sweater & sweatpants, now to take a nap.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BBBen, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
    Giving how 2024 is gonna start for me financially, I'm gonna have to penny pinch on everything during Winter. (It wouldn't kill me to have cereal for dinner a few nights a week). I'll have to preserve the diapers I have unless something good happens.
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
    You will never be too old for toys, and this is coming from someone who cuddles a big, fluffy plushie every night.
    Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, LuckyRed23 and 1 other person
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back