Neonite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• X
    I wish =P The pendents like that are cool. That's actually T.K.'s Crest of Hope from Digimon X3
    A
    Yea, that's true. Def. do not want to go to school tmrw though. u?
    A
    Pretty good, except I do not like the time change. hbu? : )
    M
    *Accepts cookie* Thankies Neonite, I'm glad that I'm so welcomed even though I'm so new!
    R
    There's a rule on adisc that tells me not to talk about memes and imageboards. It's a bit silly, but then again I can understand why they're doing it. I mean instead of endlessly repeating the same phrases over and over, there's actually some original content on this website. Though, it's all doomed to be repeated one day, because the number of topics to discuss are finite, while mods do lock threads and while there's a rule that states you can't make a thread about something that already had a thread. It's like you're not allowed to stand on the same square metre of soil, but what happens if you've stood on all soil available?

and it's all right, I'll live being single again
    R
    It's a character from a silly manga ( Yotsuba&! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! ), but I'm not allowed to say where it's also used, otherwise I'll get a mod on my neck, and I don't feel like arguing today

thanks for liking the butterfly, though. It used to be a pair, until my girlfriend broke up with me
    R
    Although I've seen you in that club I own before :D, and in the forum plenty of times, because your avatar reminds me of yotsuba and we all know who that is..

Not much is up. I once told myself I wanted to get into contact with all the VIPs because they're trustful people
    R
    Why hello there, haven't spoken to you in a while! Actually, I don't think we ever :p
    Oh. Your profile picture was so compressed it was hard to tell what it was, Okami-kun. XD;
    K
    There you go, and just so you know, that is a boy <3
    K
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back