SleepingBlueWolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S
    I'm cool, just enjoying the week off. I do have a FurAffinity page and all I've got are pencil colourings of my fursona and I am a rubbish artist. I am going to invest into a graphics tablet sooner or later which hopefully will drastically improve my work.
    Anyway, I'm glad to hear from you again.
    Anakin Furlover
    S
    Hey, what's up, I haven't messaged you in a while and there was something I've been meaning to ask you. Do you have any brothers/sisters? I have one of each and I am the eldest so I'm in the really awkward where I have to act mature but I can't, how do you deal with this?
    Anyway, I just fancied a chat.
    Anakin Furlover
    I don't really have favorite one, but if I have to say it right now the ones stuck in my head are muscle museum, sunburn and unintended
    yours?
    I actually only had to take mine because of absences, but I passed since I only need a 60% on the exam XD
    I hope it isn't asking too much, but do you maybe have a cell phone so we could text ( I don't call o-o )? I won't be here for another we or so and I wanna keep talking to ya while I'm away from wifi :p
    I'm awful at math.. It used to be my best subject; but high school was a slap in the jaw on that one :s
    Well, I'm not a gothic type of person myself. But I (like you) enjoy it for how its written and such. And yeh, I go to school x3
    I've taken all the English Credit I can possibly get.. and I'm into alot of science :p
    No biggie :p
    I like questions in fact :p
    Transcendentalism is a nice era of literature to read.. so is the stuff in the older gothic genre.. I love literature. ^-^
    To name a few: Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Henry David Thoreau, and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    Well, sadly my laptop doesn't have all the samples I've created. My dad's computer has them, and I'm not there right now.. I eventually plan on making a soundCloud account to host them :p
    Well.. I'm a writer, I make music.. and read. And then I'll play some games or code some random stuff.
    How about you? :3
    Yay Knife Party! Seizure music that is..
    I like Skrillex and Deadmau5, Nero.. Flux Pavillion. Uhm.. lets see. Droideka is another.. i can't name many right now D:
    No I have not! o-o
    i shall (eventually) look them up too :3
    What artists in electronic genre do you like?
    Correct! :3
    Well.. I like Taviimunk as a a furry artist.. I like my ex's art, he draws video game characters and art for Earthbound 4 (making a game o-o')
    As for music.. I like alot of stuff, but electronic music is what I've come to like most in the past year or so. ^^
    I live in America (sadly >.<")
    Not much really, just using the site while I can D:
    How about you? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back