New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

CodyBaby said:
I'm 5ft10
And the ride of the pullup is good for you? I got at least 2" of ride that needs coverage.

ChrisChris said:
And the ride of the pullup is good for you? I got at least 2" of ride that needs coverage.
For me its perfect, I have a weird body shape perhaps, the new XL goes 1in under my belly button and does a proportional cover on my back side too.

Reactions: ChrisChris
CodyBaby said:
For me its perfect, I have a weird body shape perhaps, the new XL goes 1in under my belly button and does a proportional cover on my back side too.
that's interesting, it must be a combination of height and perhaps butt. Im not skinny or fat but i do weigh around 205lb at 6'1". i think your right

ChrisChris said:
that's interesting, it must be a combination of height and perhaps butt. Im not skinny or fat but i do weigh around 205lb at 6'1". i think your right
its about torso.

wore them legitimately from like 8-16 and then as a DL after that.

i wasn’t fortunate enough to be old enough for the plain white “vintage” ones from 1999-2003 but i bought some and they are amazing.

the soccer ones
the motocross ones
and the race car ones
2007-2010 series fit me the best.

i’m 6’ and light at like 160-165lbs and the new ones fit me perfectly and come up to my belly button or slightly below

BUT, i STILL would love to see a taller rise even still.

honestly, if kids who need them, want to hide them sticking out above their pjs like mine always used to, just wear a longer shirt ffs.

Reactions: TigerDL, ChrisChris, 12srepaid and 1 other person
goodnitesboy24 said:
its about torso.

i wasn’t fortunate enough to be old enough for the plain white “vintage” ones from 1999-2003 but i bought some and they are amazing.

the soccer ones
the motocross ones
and the race car ones

i’m 6’ and light at like 160-165lbs and the new ones fit me perfectly and come up to my belly button or slightly below

honestly, if kids who need them, want to hide them sticking out above their pjs like mine always used to, just wear a longer shirt ffs.
Maybe have them pull their pants up a little bit more as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, goodnitesboy24 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
12srepaid said:
As someone who ACTUALLY is their size at 100 pounds ….. my high rise jeans BARELY cover the rise as is, regular rise there is 2” that stick out…. I don’t think they are going to make the rise taller.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Am I dumb to ask if KC will produce an adult line? I know it gets brought up from time to time. Apparently Goodnites has recognized that some adults are wearing Goodnites. I think it would be a good idea for the Depend line to take a few notes and change their products to meet the Goodnites quality for adults. I get the feeling they have different divisions within the company that don’t talk to each other. I mean, why not at least double leak guards? It can’t be adding that much to the cost of the product.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and Subtlerustle
artemisenterri said:
Not in recent years I haven't, but I'm about 198-205 pounds, about 37 inch waist, and "thunder thighs" that are thick at the hips almost like those turkey legs you see people carrying around at fairs...
So I am 5'8" 220 and 38" waist and a large ass and thighs (AFAB bone structure gave me wise hips). I have to pre-stretch the sides but can fit into the XL. They r a little snug at first but then the stretch more and get comfy.

KarmaBaby3 said:
As someone who ACTUALLY is their size at 100 pounds ….. my high rise jeans BARELY cover the rise as is, regular rise there is 2” that stick out…. I don’t think they are going to make the rise taller.
I know! It's ridiculous!! It's why I wear regular pullups when I want to be discreet

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
goodnitesboy24 said:
its about torso.

the soccer ones
the motocross ones
and the race car ones

i remember being 179lb last summer. i was doing commercial pluming and wasnt eating alot. my diet consisted of coffee, cigarettes, and a meal before bed. I know i was close to fitting the L/XL back then so i think the xl would have been a good fit back then if it was around at the time.

I found a small pack at my local Walmart today and am currently wearing the first one. It feels quite a bit higher rise than the old ones. This fits at about the same place as my regular briefs sit. I'm 6'3" 210lbs wearing size 34 jeans. It had to stretch just a bit to get on, but no issues since. I haven't had a chance to wet it yet, but plan to in a little bit. I would be ecstatic if it would take one flooding, but I'm not hopeful after my experiences with the previous version.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
goodnitesboy24 said:
12srepaid said:
I remember seeing this Underjams commercial on TV back when they were newly released (that was the first time I learned they made diapers for older kids). It makes sense in the sleepover scenario in the commercial; kids are active, they like to move around, especially at a sleepover with friends. The lower rise reduces the risk of something peeking out while around their friends. While a higher rise is probably better for performance, reducing leaks.

I didn't know about Goodnites when I first saw this commercial, but now after lots of experience with Goodnites, I see what Underjams was trying to do comparing themselves to them in terms of rise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Goodnitesdude0127, artemisenterri and 1 other person
I can say from my experience they are absolutely amazing the new ones. Especially the ones with the blue leak guards. They don’t tend to leak as much as they fit better and they hold a lot more in my opinion overall their being great

goodnitedog said:
I can say from my experience they are absolutely amazing the new ones. Especially the ones with the blue leak guards. They don’t tend to leak as much as they fit better and they hold a lot more in my opinion overall their being great
I know I peed in a girls GoodNites once and it didn’t leak it felt great , I’m a bed wetter so i wear diapers anyway

Update, I've used one and it was better than the previous version. I flooded it with a pretty full bladder and it took almost all of it. One small leak out of the leg hole but not enough that I had to change pants immediately like I would have had to with the old versions. I'll keep trying as I go through this pack and see how it goes.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and DLScottsman
eaineagan said:
Update, I've used one and it was better than the previous version. I flooded it with a pretty full bladder and it took almost all of it. One small leak out of the leg hole but not enough that I had to change pants immediately like I would have had to with the old versions. I'll keep trying as I go through this pack and see how it goes.
Remember, theses aren't designed to be flooded with a full bladder, if you read on nocturnal enuresis, you'll learn that in most cases, its small leaks and the bladder release slowly during the night, since to release it as a flood, you'll need to be awake.

CodyBaby said:
Remember, theses aren't designed to be flooded with a full bladder, if you read on nocturnal enuresis, you'll learn that in most cases, its small leaks and the bladder release slowly during the night, since to release it as a flood, you'll need to be awake.
True, but a full bladder release can be a way to determine how much one can hold...

Reactions: TigerDL
One thing I've noticed about these new Goodnites -they hold exceptionally well during sleep seemingly while wetting in any position (I don't sleep on my belly, so can't test that). They work so well that honestly one day last week I woke up and thought I was dry only to take off my diaper cover and find a soaked Goodnite.
BUT, they do suffer from "press out" when really wet, especially if wet toward the back (which, laying down to they're going to be). So if I get up and sit at my computer to check emails quickly or something, changes are the seat is going to be a little wet.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and TigerDL
Does anyone have a picture of the Large girls designs? Cant seem to find anything online.

wetnights said:
Does anyone have a picture of the Large girls designs? Cant seem to find anything online.
IMG_5670.jpeg
This is the only picture of them that I have (I didn't take this, unfortunately); hope this helps. Still waiting on these and/or the XLs to show up around my area, though I'm starting to see more of the smaller sizes roll out.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back