My Mom ACCEPTED Me!!! 😊

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, my Mom didn't go to bed till almost 10, and then my friend called me and it will take time to type this all out. But here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for regarding this post...
Thread 'If My Mom Only Knew...' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/if-my-mom-only-knew.185301/
I revealed myself to my Mom, and it went great! I told her I had a surprise for her that would lead to a serious talk, and told her I'd be back. Grabbed my Duffel bag, went into the bathroom, put on my Bambino Classico, Pooh Pajamas, and popped my Elsa Paci with the clip.

Then I told my Mom I was coming her way and to close her eyes. Then I went to her and yelled "surprise!" Her face lit up with the brightest smile and she chuckled a bit. I told her "remember you said at Target you wanted to see me in an Adult Onesie?" She replied "yes, I love it!" Then just as I thought she asked where I got it and I told her "well see that's the thing, I already had it. You see I'm part of a group of people known as ABDLs which stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover." She said "oh yeah I've heard of that" I was like "oh really you have?" She said "yeah when she was dabbling in alternative lifestyles, there's a lot out there." I said "yeah there are."

So, maybe when she and my Dad were married they were exploring ways to make their sex life more exciting when my sister and I weren't in the house. Also I know for a fact an episode of Call me Kat and Younger both featured ABDL Diapers and accessories provided by Rearz (Lil' Monsters, Barnyard, and a Pacifier) so, I thought maybe she saw the episodes of those shows too. Maybe she even unintentionally came across it on the internet too. I don't know for sure how/why she's familiar with ABDL as she didn't go into too much detail herself, but regardless she is at least familiar with it so, no background explanation on ABDL was needed.

So, we had a nice little talk about it. I told her that what she said at Target got me thinking maybe this was a sign that it was time to tell her, and that I didn't wanna keep it from her forever, and had been trying to find the right time to tell her. She asked "how long has this been going on?" I told her "as long as I can remember. I told her I didn't start getting crotch snap Onesies, PJs and other outfits till COVID because of the stimulus, but that as far back as I can remember I have ALWAYS loved and desired to wear Diapers. Like I loved going down Diaper aisles at the store, and even hid Diapers in my room. I don't know if you ever came across em or not?" She said "no" I was like "oh wow then I must've done real good job hiding them. Because my old tall bed I'd his them under the mattress, and my Futon I stuffed them behind it and covered them with my pillow."

Then she asked if I'd actually met other ABDLs in person or just online? I told her about ADISC and ABdlr in Denver, that I'd gone to the grand re-opening event and the Christmas Party and met other people like me, and bought some cool stuff." Then she asked if my Dad knew? And I said "yeah Dad knows, my friend knows, and Aunty knows, and they've all been really cool about it." Then I told her how and when they all found out. If you need refreshers on those here they all are:

Great-Aunt:
Thread 'CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/caught-in-the-act.143327/
Thread 'UPDATE: My Aunt Thinks I Look Cute as an ABDL!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/update-my-aunt-thinks-i-look-cute-as-an-abdl.143535/
Thread 'SLIGHT UPDATE: On Situation with my Aunt, and She Feels About it Compared to my Best Friend' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...s-about-it-compared-to-my-best-friend.147227/
Thread 'UPDATE: Had a fun Weekend at my Aunt's House!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/update-had-a-fun-weekend-at-my-aunts-house.148995/
Thread 'Showing Off Some New ABDL Items to my Great Aunt!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/showing-off-some-new-abdl-items-to-my-great-aunt.165447/
Thread 'BIG UPDATE on the Situation with my Great-Aunt...' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/big-update-on-the-situation-with-my-great-aunt.175274/
Thread 'Went Diaper Shopping with my Great-Aunt!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/went-diaper-shopping-with-my-great-aunt.183902/
Thread 'Had my First Accident at my Great-Aunt's House! 😮💩' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/had-my-first-accident-at-my-great-aunts-house.184830/

My friend:
Thread 'My Best Friend Accidentally Saw One of My ABDL Diapers Under My Mattress!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...-of-my-abdl-diapers-under-my-mattress.137752/
Thread 'SLIGHT UPDATE: On Situation with my Aunt, and She Feels About it Compared to my Best Friend' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...s-about-it-compared-to-my-best-friend.147227/
Thread 'My Friend Now Knows I Wet and Mess my Diapers, and He Wasn't Happy! Need Some Advice. Help Pls!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...wasnt-happy-need-some-advice-help-pls.172848/

My Dad:
Post in thread 'Do your relatives, friends know your AB/DL' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/do-your-relatives-friends-know-your-ab-dl.148703/post-1859214

We ended things off with my Mom saying "thanks for telling me, you know I love you no matter what." I told her "thanks for so being understanding" she said "of course all I've ever wanted is for you to be happy, be yourself, and feel like you belong." I told her that "I do feel very accepted, and feel like I belong in the ABDL community, and I am just being myself. Plus it's a much better coping mechanism than drugs or alcohol" she agreed and said "yeah and it makes you happy, and as long it's consensual y'know? You can do anything you want in the comfort of your own home." I told her "yeah I usually do it at home alone, or at Aunty's because she lets me do it there" she said "well good son, I'm glad. I thought you gonna tell me you liked cross-dressing, like dressing like Elsa." I told her "well I mean there are Sissy Babies, boys who wear pink bows and dresses and stuff and that I had a few cute dresses to go with this stuff." She said "awww! Well you know son, you do whatever makes you happy." I said "thanks Mom I love you, how about a hug for your Baby Boy?" She said "of course, ALWAYS my Baby Boy!"

Then we hugged, and I went back in the bathroom and took off the stuff. I couldn't keep it on because her boyfriend and son were still in the house, the boyfriend was in bed asleep, but the son was playing games in his room and I didn't wanna risk having either of them coming out and seeing me like that. I don't wanna tell them because I don't like them, and they DON'T NEED to know because THEY'RE NOT family or friends! Anyways then I changed back into regular pajamas, and we watched the newest episode of X-Men 97 and went about our night! So that's it! I FINALLY told my Mom! No regrets! It felt great! Sorry to keep ya all on the edge of your seats for 2 whole weeks and also 2 hours longer than planned. But know that the wait was KILLING me too! I'd say it was worth the wait, and I hope you all feel the same. As always ADISC Community...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
109608-729a65468747d8d0e29464db51641f45.jpg

Since I'm not gonna provide a picture/video of me telling my Mom I can at least show you what I wore. And you'll see I'm not in my own bathroom, but my Mom's bathroom to prove I really did it! But I'm sure there's no doubt in your minds this is all true. My Mom's dialogue is too specific to make up. Anyways enjoy:

Diaper? Check ✔️
IMG_20240419_221142866.jpg
SURPRISE Mom! 😊
IMG_20240419_221118230.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: medfet878, Alecsam, DLJosie and 23 others
Yay!

🥹😭👏

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, mistykitty, KBoy and 3 others
Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, mistykitty and 3 others
You are cool @ABDElsa
And that shows again: evrything you are going to do in this life, do it your own way 🥰🤗🤗🤗
Now your family knows all and that is good. Have a very good weekend 🦕🦖😊

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, mistykitty and 3 others
BBBen said:
You are cool @ABDElsa
And that shows again: evrything you are going to do in this life, do it your own way 🥰🤗🤗🤗
Now your family knows all and that is good. Have a very good weekend 🦕🦖😊
Thanks BBBen. Yep I try to do things my way, best I can. I will ask for advice when I need it though. All is good indeed. You have a very good weekend too! 😊

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, KBoy and 2 others
That's amazing. I'm so glad you found the right time and that she is such a great mom. Congrats on being brave. Very happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, mistykitty, KBoy and 2 others
DistortedWolf said:
That's amazing. I'm so glad you found the right time and that she is such a great mom. Congrats on being brave. Very happy for you.
Thanks. I'm glad too. She REALLY is! I love her so much!

Reactions: DLJosie, Diaperboy27, KBoy and 1 other person
Ahhh cool made up she took it well.

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, KBoy, ABDElsa and 1 other person
Great news, I'm so glad it went well for you.

From all you've said your mum sounds like a wonderful person, and now no more need to worry about it with her, Having done the same myself it's a great feeling of relief.

And with her already being at least partly aware of ABDL and having explored "alternative lifestyle" who knows... your next birthday/Christmas present might contain a fun surprise.😄

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878, Rezzu, ABDElsa and 3 others
Belarin said:

From all you've said your mum sounds like a wonderful person, and now no more need to worry about it with her, Having done the same myself it's a great feeling of relief.

And with her already being at least partly aware of ABDL and having explored "alternative lifestyle" who knows... your next birthday/Christmas present might contain a fun surprise.😄
OMG she's totally buying that "adult size onesie" now. And no wonder she non chalantly suggested an adult size onesie, she already knew they exist! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: medfet878, Diaperboy27, Rezzu and 5 others
LittleAndAlone said:
OMG she's totally buying that "adult size onesie" now. And no wonder she non chalantly suggested an adult size onesie, she already knew they exist! 😂
Well to be fair it's not exactly like adult size onesies are a rare or even hidden item these days, I can walk into pretty much any major clothing store in my city and find adult onesies, they have become a quite popular option.

Childish patterns/prints on an adult onesie however are not so easy to find, but even character onesies are around, I have a wookie onesie my mum bought for me a while back and a dragon with a tail and face on the hood and that was well before she knew about me, they were just in the store and mum thought I'd like them.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Diaperboy27, mistykitty and 3 others
So happy for you. My wife knows about my love of wearing diapers. Forty years ago when we were dating I told her. But after marriage and kids she didn't want me wearing diapers any more. For years I gave up that side of myself. But I still thought about it. But after kids became adults and moved out I started buying and wearing diapers again. But I keep it hidden from my wife. The only other person who knows is my therapist who I told just 3 weeks ago. She was very understanding about it. I wish I had people in my life I could talk with about diapers. I'm mostly sad and lonely, but at least I have adisc.org wear I can be my baby self.

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperboy27, artemisenterri, ABDElsa and 1 other person
I'm glad everything went well and she accepted it. I didn't had to tell her, she brought the discussion. She made a remark one day 6 years after I no longer lived with her that she had once found items in my room. We discussed it a little bit, I told her it was mostly a sexual kink and never really talked about it again.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, pdiapered, ABDElsa and 1 other person
Congratulations and welcome to the club, although my parents only know about my nappies 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, mistykitty, ABDElsa and 2 others
I'm not saying your lying but your stories just don't seem to add up. So your dad found out you were in diapers. Your aunt found out you were in diapers and then wanted you to move in with her at a two bedroom unit. Then she asked if you wanted to buy a spanking paddle but said that would be too far. Then your mom found your abdl and she is one two. In my mind this is more fantasy.
I may be wrong just a lot of weird events most of us would never occur to us.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, artemisenterri, ABDElsa and 3 others
So happy for you! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I'm so happy to hear that she's so accepting of you!!! That's sooo awesome!!! I bet it feels like a huuuuge weight off of your chest!!!
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, mistykitty and ABDElsa
Woohoo 🥳🥳🥳 feels good when coming out and getting accepted

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Stevepw said:
Ahhh cool made up she took it well.
Yes REALLY well! 😊

Belarin said:
From all you've said your mum sounds like a wonderful person
She REALLY is!
Belarin said:
Thanks. Me too!
Belarin said:
That's what I'm hoping, tee-hee.

Reactions: Belarin
Back