Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

guest said:
So The l/xl nijamas are a tad smaller then the goodnites xl /newer goodnites?
would be a interesting if they had a 6t -7t :O
I wouldn’t say a tad. They’re quite a bit smaller. They’re probably more on-par with the current S/M Goodnites. You’ll need to make extenders first get them on your waist unless you’re a twig. Great for bigger kids potty training, but they missed the boat with competing with Goodnites.

So here is my Review of Both of the Pull ups 5T-6T and the Easy Ups 5T 6T

First off the Easy ups. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that smell they have. cannot say that enough. I have a 32" Waist. I can fit into XL goodnites just fine. I could fit into Underjams also. However. I tried on the Easy ups first. They were a bust I could not get them past my knees before one side gave way. I did get the second side up when the first broke but what was the point. They will make good stuffers since the smell IS AMAZING.

Now the 5T-6T Huggies Pullups. I was able to get this all the way up it did break most of the way but I did get that on. obviously it would do Zero for covering my potty areas. These do not have an odor to them.

Both the designs were great. I just wish I were able to shrink myself of go back in time to fit into these types of items again. That is my take on em thank you

Reactions: TigerDL and theancientmariner
ShyGuy1263MN said:
So here is my Review of Both of the Pull ups 5T-6T and the Easy Ups 5T 6T

First off the Easy ups. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that smell they have. cannot say that enough. I have a 32" Waist. I can fit into XL goodnites just fine. I could fit into Underjams also. However. I tried on the Easy ups first. They were a bust I could not get them past my knees before one side gave way. I did get the second side up when the first broke but what was the point. They will make good stuffers since the smell IS AMAZING.

Now the 5T-6T Huggies Pullups. I was able to get this all the way up it did break most of the way but I did get that on. obviously it would do Zero for covering my potty areas. These do not have an odor to them.

Both the designs were great. I just wish I were able to shrink myself of go back in time to fit into these types of items again. That is my take on em thank you
You know you can extend the sides on pullups to make them fit better?

I did not know that Next one I take out I will examine a little closer. These were I was just so excited

grst said:
I was browsing the diaper section at my local Meijer (Michigan) and found some thing I totally was not expecting to see. They had the new XL Goodnites in both boys and girls. I was looking for the 360 fit pampers size 7, Huggies size 7, and the new Meijer store brand size 7. I didn’t find any of those, but walking past the endcap I found these, completely by mistake! I assume they’re essentially the same as what the 360 fit size 7 will be, or a size S/M Ninjamas. Unfortunately, I could not find boys in this size, so I didn’t buy any. However, this gives me great hope. This makes me think that KC might actually come out with a pull up of the same size. Especially now that they have a size 7 little movers. Interesting that pampers will listen about larger pull ups, but not the Ninjamas. Maybe they will surprise us and actually fix Ninjamas. We can only hope.
I cant fit into 5t-6t pull-ups. I was hopeful i could but I think only XL Goodnites are the only thing I can fit into now.

So update with finding out you can adjust i was able to get the huggies pullup all the way on.

The easy up was non adjustable and i can only still get it up to knees

Good thing i only bought the small packs of both

Back