Huggies Size 8

N0bu said:
Those luvs size 8 diapers ain't gonna be no real size 8, trust me. They'll most likely pull a sneaky move and make 'em just like the old size 6's. Can't trust those diaper manufacturers, always playing tricks on us.
I always thought Luvs had a tendency to run bigger, but maybe that was a long time ago. Pampers with their size 7 Cruisers had come out on top but even the Cruisers have apparently gotten smaller.

lol I’m tempted

southeastlittle said:
I always thought Luvs had a tendency to run bigger, but maybe that was a long time ago. Pampers with their size 7 Cruisers had come out on top but even the Cruisers have apparently gotten smaller.
Back in the day, All the sizes were larger, the size 6's were like a size 7 and a size 7 were like a size 8 maybe a little bigger than a current size 8 15 years ago. I wish I was old enough to have bought my own pack during that time.

Reactions: southeastlittle and DBabygirl2
southeastlittle said:
Wonder how long it would be until they're available in stores, or if ordering on Amazon is the quickest way to get them.
I think Walmart might release them sooner than Amazon.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and deepdriftAD
southeastlittle said:
How hard/easy is it on those machines to make bigger sizes? Do the machines themselves have the ability, and is it just the diaper company being afraid of using it to make bigger diapers?
not quite sure its been long while i have worked there , i was not the one in charge or working in that specific area department persay

Most of the time i would be in the pallet stacking area, but at times i did help with the switching out landzing zone /tape rolls and of the sort or empying the matching scrap and of the quality check diapers and such at times i beleive i did help package stuff too by hand or whatnot ,

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
DBabygirl2 said:
I agree. I like Huggies wipes more though.
I have to agree on the wipes if only they could get a bit bigger but hands down love the pampers smell better ahaa

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and DBabygirl2
grst said:
I don’t believe 6T exists as a clothing size either, but that didn’t stop them.
What's crazy and amazing is that "T" is for toddler. Clothing sizes with a "T" usually indicate room for diapers under pants - designed with more give.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and KCA
Huggies and Pampers just need to come out with adult sizes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Lostdiapersboy, Rezzu and 4 others
justadreamer said:
Yep, you are a dreamer. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: justadreamer
justadreamer said:
"Adult size" would be what a true size 8 should be, at least for some adults (like me). One month to go until ADISC explodes with posts about them fitting perfectly or being dramatically undersized, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, babybobby, Nobu and 1 other person
PadPhilosopher said:
Yep, you are a dreamer. 😆
Pretty much. But it’s a nice dream though lol.

Reactions: Rezzu and PadPhilosopher
The pre-orders on Amazon are sold out.

• Sad
Reactions: southeastlittle
just order them

• Thinking
Reactions: Dashsanta, SlashofNight, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
justadreamer said:
Well not so much for adults, but sizes 7 and up should really be designed for youth with incontinence issues. People who say that the percentages are too small, need to get out of their prestige bubble high class bubble more often. After all, adults are toilet trained, but many adults still have incontinence issues.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, DanElmontan and PadPhilosopher
Back