Do you position yourself up or down?

ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
Mine is too, when I’m in baby play it perfect but as an adult it’s embarrassing.
Has anyone ever commented on how tiny you are?

Nowididit said:
Up. It's too uncomfortable in the down position.
For me any discomfort is part of the fun when I have a nappy on.

Normally down but when I’m trying to completely saturate the entire diaper I’ll do one up first then down. Then probably the 4th wet I’ll stand and pull the diaper away from my crotch and push my pee pee down as far as i can get it to go and I’ll wet then so I can soak the bum side of the diaper.

Always pointing down. That feels natural to me.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Preferably up.
I'm a DL with sexual connotation, so up when it would be too hard to point down (your angle may vary). Additionally, I like the soft pressure over the whole area from the perineum up to the frenulum.
Gravity will ensure the lower part of the diaper gets its share of wetness.

Down for wetting when I also lie down as a whole.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Ali123 said:
Has anyone ever commented on how tiny you are?
Just all of my girlfriends and my wife but they all were supported about it tho. I had to learn other ways to pleasure them…

Reactions: LittleTyke
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
Just all of my girlfriends and my wife but they all were supported about it tho. I had to learn other ways to pleasure them…
That must be embarrassing. I know I'm embarrassed when someone sees how small I am.

Ali123 said:
That must be embarrassing. I know I'm embarrassed when someone sees how small I am.
When I was younger it was embarrassing but as I got older I started not caring. It’s what I was born with, nothing much I can do about it. The women always had fun playing with it when it was soft , it amused them, one even said it looked like a turtle peeking its head out.

Reactions: KindaOlde and LittleTyke
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
When I was younger it was embarrassing but as I got older I started not caring. It’s what I was born with, nothing much I can do about it. The women always had fun playing with it when it was soft , it amused them, one even said it looked like a turtle peeking its head out.
That's nice that you don't really care. I don't either. And it makes it easier to wear panties.

Ali123 said:
That's nice that you don't really care. I don't either. And it makes it easier to wear panties.
And girly swimsuit

I usually start pointing up and will sometimes reposition it to hit the bottom and backside. That is usually before I go to bed so can take advantage of the laying down position.

ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
And girly swimsuit
Indeed. I can wear bikini bottoms or a one-piece and no-one can really tell whether I'm male or female.

if I’m wearing, down. If I’m in grown-up clothes, up. Don’t know why the transition, but that’s what it is

fleckothefennec said:
For penis owing members, when wearing a diaper or perhaps even underwear, do you position yourself pointing up or down?

For most of my life I always wore my phallus up, wheather in underware or diaper, it felt more comfortable. However during wetting it sometimes lays to one side or the other, which can cause leaks. A few years ago I started tucking it down and now I find it much more comfortable and gets less leaks. I made a big change in underware as well, switching to more panty like ones. Now I find tucking down way more comfortable and could never go back.
Same here.
I've always pointed down and it works for me.
Great post !

Love a wet butt: First wet of the night is on my back and down. Love the feeling of pee trickling down to my butt. At the movies and on long road trips, it is up. I always wear plastic pants over either cloth or disposables.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
I point it downwards so I don’t leak, if I sit or lay back with it pointing upwards 80% chances it will leak out but no problem with it downwards!

Back