Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

YUMMY BUGS!!! πŸ¦§πŸ›πŸ›πŸͺ³πŸŒ

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
OK guys , girls , animals and abdl's ! How many of you lovely people have eaten insects? And which type ? I have eaten :
Mealworms
Mealworm beetles.
Water scorpions
Scorpions πŸ¦‚
Chocolate ants.
Snails.
Prawns.
Shrimps.
I actually farmed the Mealworms! And tried feeding them different stuff to change how they tasted! Apparently there is a strong scientific idea that our brains 🧠 got really strong because we fed ourselves on fatty termite larvae.. the human brain needs essential acids (fats) to operate. Also what unusual/ exotic foods have you eaten?
I have eaten:
Crocodile
Alligator.
Ostrich.
Horse.
Wild boar.
Deer.
Octopus
Squid
Raw fish
Raw bull.
Black (rotten) eggs 🀒
Seaweed
Cuttlefish
Swordfish
Shark
Baby dolphin 🐬 (only kidding! πŸ€£πŸ™„)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan and lilbabyjooce
Kittyinpink said:
OK guys , girls , animals and abdl's ! How many of you lovely people have eaten insects? And which type ? I have eaten :
Mealworms
Mealworm beetles.
Water scorpions
Scorpions πŸ¦‚
Chocolate ants.
Snails.
Prawns.
Shrimps.
I actually farmed the Mealworms! And tried feeding them different stuff to change how they tasted! Apparently there is a strong scientific idea that our brains 🧠 got really strong because we fed ourselves on fatty termite larvae.. the human brain needs essential acids (fats) to operate. Also what unusual/ exotic foods have you eaten?
I have eaten:
Crocodile
Alligator.
Ostrich.
Horse.
Wild boar.
Deer.
Octopus
Squid
Raw fish
Raw bull.
Black (rotten) eggs 🀒
Seaweed
Cuttlefish
Swordfish
Shark
What....no testicles on that list? No heart, lungs, liver, kidneys? No chitterlings? No blood pudding? Liver sausage? Kutti pi? (goat fetus)
And you call yourself and adventurer.....lol.
Just messing with ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Nowididit said:
What....no testicles on that list? No heart, lungs, liver, kidneys? No chitterlings? No blood pudding? Liver sausage? Kutti pi? (goat fetus)
And you call yourself and adventurer.....lol.
Just messing with ya.
😊.
I have also eaten heart , lung , liver , kidney , blood pudding , liver sausage , intestine, pigs feet , pigs cheak, marrow bone , fish eyes , pigs skin and ox tongue! But hey I'm British! All that stuff is a normal everyday breakfast for us ! (Including chicken periods , pigs bottom and unknown bits of animal wrapped in intestine! ) πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹...

Kittyinpink said:
Mealworms
Mealworm beetles.
Water scorpions
Scorpions πŸ¦‚
Chocolate ants.
Snails.
Prawns.
Shrimps.
I have eaten:
Crocodile
Alligator.
Ostrich.
Horse.
Wild boar.
Deer.
Octopus
Squid
Raw fish
Raw bull.
Black (rotten) eggs 🀒
Seaweed
Cuttlefish
Swordfish
Shark
View attachment 92649View attachment 92650

Kittyinpink said:
Mealworms
Mealworm beetles.
Water scorpions
Scorpions πŸ¦‚
Chocolate ants.
Snails.
Prawns.
Shrimps.
I have eaten:
Crocodile
Alligator.
Ostrich.
Horse.
Wild boar.
Deer.
Octopus
Squid
Raw fish
Raw bull.
Black (rotten) eggs 🀒
Seaweed
Cuttlefish
Swordfish
Shark
You've Lost it, Kitty stick to 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭& Dummy's! None of this is Standard food in the UK! Or am I living in a parallel UK? :):):)πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
You've Lost it, Kitty stick to 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭& Dummy's! None of this is Standard food in the UK! Or am I living in a parallel UK? :):):)πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Sure it is !
English breakfast : -
Black pudding = blood.
Eggs = chicken periods.
Sausages = intestine and unknown animal bits
Haggis = lungs , heart and liver.
Bacon = thin slices of cured pig bottoms.
Mmm... beans anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Kittyinpink said:
Sure it is !
English breakfast : -
Black pudding = blood.
Eggs = chicken periods.
Sausages = intestine and unknown animal bits
Haggis = lungs , heart and liver.
Bacon = thin slices of cured pig bottoms.
Mmm... beans anyone?
You are very Naughty @Kittyinpink! You need Spanking! πŸ™ƒ πŸ™ƒ:):):)πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ:p:p:pπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ;)(y)View attachment 92651

Back