YouTubers

xThePaddedGamerx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Does anyone else here have a vanilla YT channel that they upload to & hope that these two communities never meet?

I've got a gaming video going up on the 27th and hoping it'll match my current most popular video which is close to 100k views but always worry that by some mystical force the two will somehow be linked together.

PaddedArtist90 said:
Does anyone else here have a vanilla YT channel that they upload to & hope that these two communities never meet?

I've got a gaming video going up on the 27th and hoping it'll match my current most popular video which is close to 100k views but always worry that by some mystical force the two will somehow be linked together.
if you use Seperate user names & don't post person photos the two should never meet / connect the dots

SparkyDog said:
if you use Seperate user names & don't post person photos the two should never meet / connect the dots
Oh yeah I definitely do that but I have this deep down worry that somehow they will connect the dots.

Doesn't help I have people who know me and also know about this side of me ya know?

PaddedArtist90 said:
Oh yeah I definitely do that but I have this deep down worry that somehow they will connect the dots.

Doesn't help I have people who know me and also know about this side of me ya know?
That does make it trickier
It will very likely be fine and never come up as long as you keep the two worlds very Seperate

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
SparkyDog said:
That does make it trickier
It will very likely be fine and never come up as long as you keep the two worlds very Seperate
Yeah :) in an ideal world no one would know about this but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess xD

PaddedArtist90 said:

I think you're safe. As long as your vanilla and abdl account use different emails, theres no way anyone could trace the two together. Only thing I can think of that might* let someone connect the dots is if a hacker were to somehow trace the IP addresses of both your vanilla and abdl activities online. I know thats a pretty extreme example lol. Hopefully no bad apple ever goes out of their way to do that to you

Side note: Ive taken a few risks watching abdl content on my vanilla youtube account lol. Tbh Im too lazy to make a dedicated youtube account (and a Google account) just so I could watch a few abdl videos, so thats why. Not like I ever share my vanilla youtube account with anyone, so I guess its fine. I just hope no one ever goes through my youtube history cause that be embarrassing haha

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Well I'm lucky enough to have them separated but that fear still exists ya know? especially now one of my videos on my vanilla channel went crazy with close to 200k views >_< all because of a video game I played. I just wonder what if? just me begin daft I know.

If you post from the same PC (or even household) the Google knows unless you take extraordinary steps. Who knows who they tell.

MudPuppy said:
If you post from the same PC (or even household) the Google knows unless you take extraordinary steps. Who knows who they tell.
Way to bring on the paranoia! XD

SparkyDog said:
Yeah I disagree with this. Once on the internet, always on the internet. You can't permanently delete anything. You may think you can and even buy software or upload apps to delete but you're only deleting to a certain level.
Any skilled cyber sleuth will be able to trace and connect dots. Hell the federal government does it all the time.
In this time of technological communications we can be flagged, followed, watched and monitored at the click of a mouse.

Nowididit said:
Yeah I disagree with this. Once on the internet, always on the internet. You can't permanently delete anything. You may think you can and even buy software or upload apps to delete but you're only deleting to a certain level.
Any skilled cyber sleuth will be able to trace and connect dots. Hell the federal government does it all the time.
In this time of technological communications we can be flagged, followed, watched and monitored at the click of a mouse.
of course that's totally possible
I think he was mostly talking about friends noticing
not government figuring it out
my government knows I wear but doesn't mean I didn't take steps between this site and others I use to keep things private

PaddedArtist90 said:
Way to bring on the paranoia! XD
If it's real, is it paranoia?

😱

Don't want anyone to get overconfident. It's absurdly easy to track people on the web, and privacy laws are minimal (in the US, anyway).

Last edited:
We'll see how it goes.

Back