your thoughts on shame?

pjprettybutton said:
I like feeling ashamed as a little one. It makes me feel little and weak, which I like. Of course, it's also nice to be cuddled, reassured, and (yes) teased, which brings back the shame again. I know most people (including me) usually consider shame to be a bad thing, but in the special context of being a little sissy, i think it's delicious. I would love to know how everyone else thinks of shame. Are there particular situations that make you feel ashamed in a nice way, or at least a gentle one? I notice that for me shame usually doesn't last long; it's like a flash of fear that subsides when you realize you're not really in danger. Of course, it can quickly rise again. . . .
I loved feeling ashamed and I love blushing as a result. I have been told I blush like a little girl which is exactly what a real sissy like me wants to hear. I blush when I curtsey to someone whom I have just met and it is heavenly when they comment on this. Being teased and humiliated is all part of being a sissy little girl.

Reactions: Ali123
This is an interesting topic. I have wondered this about myself and can’t really explain it but shame associated with discipline is very cathartic for me. For instance, if I’ve done something wrong that I know in my head wasn’t right, like losing my temper and lashing out. I feel guilty and ashamed of myself. However, if I am taken aside and have my pants or diaper, pulled down and given a thorough spanking, the humiliation and shame is very real for me. The catharsis comes after the event. Lying in my bed with my bottom, still on fire, I get a sense of love and acceptance as well as forgiveness. As I said, I don’t fully understand it. I’ve accepted it. It’s kind of a weird part of myself.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Ali123
Hello Spankedanddiapered. I have read many of your posts about being cuckolded by your wife and being disciplined by her male lover. I have to confess that I find your situation extremely arousing especially being punished and humiliated by him. Do you address him as Daddy? He seems extremely strict which I imagine is exactly what you need although you sound as though your are very frightened of him and his discipline. Does he make you cry?

My situation is not like this as my Mummy is not my wife (I am still single) so I could not be cuckolded although she has had a few boyfriends. My babysitter is the daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends but she does not have a boyfriend and there has (so far) been no males in our relationship. Both ladies are very strict and I am punished for the most minor naughtiness. This includes spanking and caning, mouth soaping, corner time, and verbal humiliations in front of others.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, JustC and 60something
PrettyAlice said:
Hello Spankedanddiapered. I have read many of your posts about being cuckolded by your wife and being disciplined by her male lover. I have to confess that I find your situation extremely arousing especially being punished and humiliated by him. Do you address him as Daddy? He seems extremely strict which I imagine is exactly what you need although you sound as though your are very frightened of him and his discipline. Does he make you cry?

My situation is not like this as my Mummy is not my wife (I am still single) so I could not be cuckolded although she has had a few boyfriends. My babysitter is the daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends but she does not have a boyfriend and there has (so far) been no males in our relationship. Both ladies are very strict and I am punished for the most minor naughtiness. This includes spanking and caning, mouth soaping, corner time, and verbal humiliations in front of others.
I’m not required to address him as daddy sometimes my wife will refer to him as dad particularly if I’m in trouble. Yes, or a no, sir, is an absolute requirement when, addressing him.. yes he’s very strict and I do fear getting discipline from him. However that’s what I need. I was always able to manipulate my wife and with him he sees through my bullshit. Well yes he is strict, he’s also actually very pleasant to be around. We have a lot in common outside of the household dynamics. He’s able to switch it off and on pretty well. This is especially true if I have disrespected or upset my wife. I am not typically a crier, but I have on a few occasions I will say tears have come not usually from the most painful spankings. It is when I’m feeling real remorse for something and my headspace goes to one of a repentant young boy getting a spanking. For instance, one time, I don’t remember the exact reason or circumstance, but I hurt my wife by being deceptive and dishonest. I had hurt her I could tell. She was also very angry. When she picked up the phone to call her boyfriend I began begging and pleading then started to cry. It was strange for me, and I remember being kind of surprised by it.

• Love
Reactions: 60something
Spankedanddiapered said:
I’m not required to address him as daddy sometimes my wife will refer to him as dad particularly if I’m in trouble. Yes, or a no, sir, is an absolute requirement when, addressing him.. yes he’s very strict and I do fear getting discipline from him. However that’s what I need. I was always able to manipulate my wife and with him he sees through my bullshit. Well yes he is strict, he’s also actually very pleasant to be around. We have a lot in common outside of the household dynamics. He’s able to switch it off and on pretty well. This is especially true if I have disrespected or upset my wife. I am not typically a crier, but I have on a few occasions I will say tears have come not usually from the most painful spankings. It is when I’m feeling real remorse for something and my headspace goes to one of a repentant young boy getting a spanking. For instance, one time, I don’t remember the exact reason or circumstance, but I hurt my wife by being deceptive and dishonest. I had hurt her I could tell. She was also very angry. When she picked up the phone to call her boyfriend I began begging and pleading then started to cry. It was strange for me, and I remember being kind of surprised by it.
Did he punish you severely. You must always be respectful to your wife and her lover.

PrettyAlice said:
Did he punish you severely. You must always be respectful to your wife and her lover.
Oh yes. I was sent to my room right away to wait for him when he arrived he stormed in the door, grabbed me, pulled down my diaper and took his belt to me. Then he dragged me into the bathroom and made me take a big bite out of a bar of soap I told me to chew it. After a minute or two of scolding me for lying, he let me spit it out and attempt to rinse out my mouth. Unfortunately the taste stayed in there for a long time.. after that, I had to march downstairs and tell my wife how sorry I was. Then he brought out his paddle. It’s a large hardwood paddle with holes in it.. I had to bend over the sofa in the front room while he paddle my ass as my wife looked on. Needless to say my butt was pretty sore after that. My wife made me thank him and sent me to bed.

Reactions: Ali123 and KBoy
pjprettybutton said:
I'm glad it turned out well for you. I think I can understand how you eventually came to enjoy being put in your little sister's clothes. Perhaps it felt almost like a safe place after a while. I didn't experience petticoat punishment as a child, but wearing babyish, little girly things now often feels safe and embarrassing to me at the same time. It's almost as if being embarrassed without getting hurt is reassuring to me. Curtseys.
Many of the sissyish clothes I have now are very similar to ones I was made to wear as a child.

I have a short red tartan dress which is much like one of Lucy’s I had to wear.

I have bottle green schoolgirl uniforms just like hers.

And several very childish pairs of tights and knickers. The ‘kawaii’ range on the Shein website is very good for that sort of thing.

PrettyAlice said:

That must be deliciously humiliating being babysat by the daughter of one of your Mummy’s friends.

When I was a teenager, and finding my way in girls’ clothes, it was always quite a thrill being dressed in a skirt and knickers around my little sister and her friends.

Ali123 said:
That must be deliciously humiliating being babysat by the daughter of one of your Mummy’s friends.

When I was a teenager, and finding my way in girls’ clothes, it was always quite a thrill being dressed in a skirt and knickers around my little sister and her friends.
Ali,

Who dressed you in a skirt and knickers when you were a teenager? Was this one of your parents or other family member or did you do this yourself. Did you little sister and her friends tease you? This must have been extremely humiliating.

My babysitter is 22 (I am 35) and is more strict than Mummy. She teases me a good deal and there is an element of contempt in her voice. She finds it incredible that an adult male wants to be dressed and treated as a little girl but she definitely enjoys her role and punishes me for the slightest misbehaviour. Mummy is her great supporter.

Shame, especially as a form of sexual release serves the unique purpose of allowing the person experiencing it to reach a primal level of vulnerability. Which is why it feels good. To be able to feel shame in a situation where you will be accepted no matter how humiliated you are can be healing in that it means the person being humiliated can be completely themselves. Without having to mask or put up a front. Especially for people who have had to hide their more feminine qualities, or who have been taught to be ashamed of them, being told they are a good sissy (or even a naughty sissy) or a pretty girl can really feel good even if it comes with feelings of shame at the same time!

Reactions: Ali123 and DLYUL
PrettyAlice said:
Feeling shame is very much part of being a sissy little girl. Both my Mummy and my babysitter enjoy humiliating me in front of others of both sexes such as making me recite nursery rhymes in my lisping voice, lifting up my dress to show off my pretty frillies, and performing simple dance routines. I consider they have every right to do this even though it makes me blush and sometimes even cry.
i think that's very sweet. i have been in situations like yours and they have made me feel very shy, but also sweet afterward. i think blushing and crying can be very helpful for sissies like us. Curtseys.

PrettyAlice said:
Ali,

Who dressed you in a skirt and knickers when you were a teenager? Was this one of your parents or other family member or did you do this yourself. Did you little sister and her friends tease you? This must have been extremely humiliating.

My babysitter is 22 (I am 35) and is more strict than Mummy. She teases me a good deal and there is an element of contempt in her voice. She finds it incredible that an adult male wants to be dressed and treated as a little girl but she definitely enjoys her role and punishes me for the slightest misbehaviour. Mummy is her great supporter.
How lovely! I would love to hear more about ur situation and how it makes you feel. Are u able to be a good sissy consistently?

pjprettybutton said:
How lovely! I would love to hear more about ur situation and how it makes you feel. Are u able to be a good sissy consistently?
I am usually very obedient and well behaved but sometimes I act very childishly and need to be punished. Usually Mummy and my Babysitter lift up my frock and petticoats and slap the backs of my legs but if I have deliberately been naughty they take down my frilly knickers and smack my bottom which can make me cry especially if they use the leather strap.

Reactions: Ali123
PrettyAlice said:
Ali,

My mother put me into my little sister’s clothes as an occasional punishment from the age of six.

As a coping mechanism I first of all pretended not to mind, and then pretending I quite liked wearing them, even though I actually found it intensely humiliating being dressed the same, or even younger, than Lucy.

I still vividly remember the embarrassment of being made to do my homework in Lucy’s school uniform, and then having to come downstairs still wearing it, when Lucy had a couple of her friends around for tea.

But over time I found that I did actually quite like the feel of pretty knickers and a dress or skirt.

I first went out dressed as a girl by choice when I was fourteen.

So to answer your question, it was my mother who first put me into girls’, and also baby, clothes. But when I was a teenager I’d started to enjoy it.

Back