YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyla said:
My parents and siblings never go in my room so I just keep them in the top draw of my dresser and what doesn't fit, goes under my bed.
My first pack of nappies came today, just some Tender Super ones as I have never worn them before and didn't want to spend alot on something that maybe too big or small.

Tender tender tenderrr :D

a LOT of abena X-Pluses!

got 14 left of a store brand (can't remember the store) the brand is Leader. They're on a par with Depends, about $5 cheaper ($10 for a 16 pack)

Keep my stash in a couple of places! Wardrobe and a chest of drawers, and I have one cuddlz printed large left ATM but 40 being deliverd on Monday!

Shtu123 said:
Equipment
• Bouncer
• Changing Mat x2
• Highchair
• Playmat
• Potty
• Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System

What kind of bouncer do you have? Is it a real adult type that you can actually sit in?

My Teddys order came in today so I update my list:

24 Cuddle Ups baby diapers size 6

16 Bambino Teddy Medium size diapers

12 Tugaboos Overnights size L/XL

4 disposal pull up style diapers size L/XL with Pokemon prints(Zekrom,Charizard,Pikachu,Charmander....Hehehe,im finally the first in the world with diapers with Pokemon on them)

2 Boy Goodnites size L/XL

....*laughs*I just noticed that I use my diapers at an even rate!

Just added another 168 from a Craigslist free ad! Got 3 cases of SureCare Disposable Protective Underwear.

Hey everyone I have been a DL since I can remember, when I was younger I would hide my "stash" in my room anywhere I could under my bed etc. I am now 26 I live with my girlfriend, this is the girl I'm planning to spend my life with, anyways she knows of my fetish, I told her and talked with her, since we live together I figured it was the mature and responsible thing to do since we shared space. Although she does not fully understand the she respects me enough to let me have some space, my stash is in the closet in a giant Rubbermaid container along with my diaper genie.

My stash consists currently of:

1) 40 ABU Super Dry Kids diapers (s/m)
2) 14 Depends Maxium protection Briefs (s/m)
3) 28 Vintage Kleenex Huggies diapers size 1(1992)
4) 20 Exact Underwear
5) 8 Vintage Pampers Baby Dry size 6 (1999)
6) 6 Vintage Pampers Ultra Dry Thins size Large Walker 2 for Boys
7) 20 Luvs Deluxe Prints for Boys size Large
8) 2 Pampers Basico Con Gel XG 10-14kg 22-31lb
9) 17 United Colors of Benetton size 6 (red)
10) 22 Vintage Pampers Thins Stretch size 5 for Girls
11) 31 Pampers Cruisers Size 6
12) 1 Diaper Genie twist away disposable refill (green)

As of right now, my suitcase contains a tube of baby powder, a pack of wipes, one paci (the other's in use =3) and 14 bellissimos!

I have apartial case of depends, 2 pairs of plastic pants, 1 bottle and 1 paci. They are hidden in the botton of a golf club travel bag, with old golf accessories over them, hanging in the basement.

My "stash" is really of no incredible size. Half of a case of M4's is left, along side some cheapies that were gifted to me by a friend.

Hi,
My stash is normally by agreement with my girlfriend in an abena cardboard box in the entrance cupboard (on the higher level), but as she's gone for 2 months, I grew my stock and put some in another box and even in the cellar.
But, as quantities are not importants, brands :
  • Abena M4 (plastic, I just went to buy)
  • attends slipactive 10
  • Molicare super plus
  • Tena slip maxi (the old plastic ones, I use it slowly)
  • Tena slip plus
  • Tena pants plus :)/)
  • one chushies and one cuddlz (given by another abdl)
  • inserts (tena)

I also have a footed sleeper and a 4care onesie

i have around three packages worth and store them in my tower speaker boxes

Running low right now.. I have:

13 size 6 Blues Clues Luvs from about three years ago
20 L/XL female's Goodnites
10 Abena Medium Extras
3 misc Depends
1 cloth, from Babykins.

:3

RainbowLittle said:
Running low right now.. I have:

13 size 6 Blues Clues Luvs from about three years ago
20 L/XL female's Goodnites
10 Abena Medium Extras
3 misc Depends
1 cloth, from Babykins.

:3

Oh lucky on the first one! D:

Current Stash Running Low

6 Bellisimo
12 XL Girls Goodnites...

I should order some Abena's with my Prime Membership :p I could get them by Tuesday at the latest, decisions decisions.

13 boys pull ups and 12 girls goodnites, which are hidden under my tv stand, if you open the door, you can clearly see 2 packs of diapers and I live at home oh well xD

I have half a pack of drynites and half a pack of depends

well I finally saved up to splurge on some diapers!!!

My new stash! (some of the diapers are still coming)

Diapers:
- 15 Cloth backed ABU Cushies
- 72 Assure briefs
- ABU Sample Pack
- 22 huggies little movers 6 (winnie the pooh print!)
- 23 huggies snug and dry 6 (mickey mouse print!)
- 20 pampers cruizers 6 (sesame street print!!)
- thing of Johnsons&Johnsons baby powder
(funny thing, with the current ABU sale and my coupon the assures ended up being virtually the same price as the baby diaper per diaper, and when worn together, like I plan to, will still cost me less than $1 per diaper set!)

Other:
- 31 Pacifiers (LOVE pacis :3)
- 10 Sippy Cups
- 5 baby sized blankies (soon to be six if I get my way :D)
- 3 adult sized cutsie blankies: 1 MLPFiM 1 Disney Princess and 1 sledding & skatin penguins & polar bears(well technically the MLP one is my boyfriends but :p it's at my house most of the time)
- too many plushies to count
- some little kiddish wall decorations: toothless poster, MLP poster, narnia poster, alice in wonderland poster, tangled poster, swan lake and coppelia posters, butterfly stickers on my wall and fairy + flower stickers on my door. My walls are bright purple and my ceiling and the inside of my door are lavender.
- general cute + cartoon character clothing, yay for being a girl with a know propensity for super cute and little-kiddish things!!!!!

I've got it pretty good!! :thumbsup: :eek: now if only I could train my parents into knocking before coming into my room >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back