YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went shopping on the first so I update my list:
18 Riteaid Tugaboos Overnights[not well made so im not buying them anymore]
9 Goodnites[much better but fit is weard]

Yeap...im going to start a diaper collection soon after I make cloth diaper with Pokemon[Blaziken]prints in a few day

I have only one left too. Next week im gonna get more though.
Mine are in one of my drawers in my room hidden as best I could..
Probs gonna buy the goodnites or underjams idk which yet and probs some depends.

Down to one Abena M2 left. Will have to get some more...

Pretty jealous of SquishyTushys dresser :( My stash count - 0 ...husband doesn't know and I'm too scared to order any . Though I want some Bambino teddy bears and Cushys :)

I have 2 places. 1. A hidden compartment in the back/bottom of my dresser. 2. In an space in my old desktop where I removed some of the old software. If anyone thinks to check my computer they will think it's a working piece of hardware (hard to do don't ask me how.)

the side of my bed (nto ideal location) an old box filled with clothes in my closet(ideal) and a microwave. got a fe small diapers to make extenders with and a pack of goodnites+ makeshift diapers

168 - Abena M4
96 - Tranquility ATN
80 - ABU Super Dry Kids
79 - ABU Cushies
56 - MoliCare Super Plus

479 - Diapers

I just ordered new diaper for spring. :eek:

I'm not sure on exact number as all packs are open, but I currently have the following products in varying amounts;

Boots - staydry for men - shaped pad (300ml)
Boots - Staydry for men - pullups
Boots - staydry for men, nights - pullups (same as above, but with extra padding)
Boots - staydry for men - all-in-ones
Euron - Flex, super plus
Euron - Form
Euron - Micro - super plus
Lil - Classic Fit, extra - all in one
Tena - Comfort, Maxi
Tena - Pants, Discrete
Tena - Pants - plus

30 pair of Depends poly briefs with 6 tapes
3 pair of 7 mil vinyl pants (Gary brand) from Changing Times Diaper Company
in a locked duffle bag under by workbench in the basement

I still have some crappy diaper brands I got my husband in 2010 from Value Village. I also have two unopened packs of Wellness briefs and an opened pack that has about 17 diapers left.

1 and 1/2 mega packs of goodnights.
2 packs of s/m depends maximum protection.
1 pack of lrg depends maximum protection.
1/2 pack of luvs size six.
1/2 pack of pampers size seven.
1 pack or generic goodnights.
1 pack of Cvs tape on cloth backed diapers.
1 pack of doubling pads.
Lots of wipes.
2 bottles.
1 sippy cup.
3 pacifiers.
Powder and baby oil.
Changing mat.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I am down to 1 Bambino Bianco diaper and three Walgreens adult diapers. I also have a sleeper, but it doesn't really count as baby clothes since I bought it in a regular store.

I currently have 4 depends max protection left. There sitting in my filing cabinet along with 2 pacifiers and one Winnie the Pooh baby bottle that I got at the dollar store.

The door is now locked and screwed shut so that if my sister is over she won't be able to just pry the door open like she had been doing. That's when she found my diapers, pacifiers and bottles.

Edit: Scratch that. Only one of the pacifiers is in the filing cabinet. I've had one of them in my pocket for about 2 weeks, so that I can just pull it out and pop it in my mouth when I'm alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My stash is kept in my office most of the time. I am self-employed, the office is my own, and this works well. I'll move it to my car if I'm on a trip and may want to diaper up. Formerly I kept it in the attack, because neither my wife or kids went up there, ever. At one point it was in the trunk of my company car when I worked for the other guy. That worked well since I traveled and always had a ready suppy of diapers and plastic pants. All this is kept in a large plastic garbage bag.

As a teen, in the 70's, my "bloomer style incontinence pants" were kept between the matress on my bed. The trick was to keep them clean and free of smells. My diapers back then were "pretend" diapers which usually threw away after use...thats all I could do with them.

My stash includes one cloth diaper, leakmaster plastic pants, and disposable diapers. Over the years I've had as many as 5 pairs of plastic pants, cloth diapers, diaper pins, baby bottles, paci, even some pink underwear. These days its just diapers and plastic pants. I'm am thinking about adding more plastic pants. But I never have over one package of diapers and replace when I'm down to 2 or 3.

My parents and siblings never go in my room so I just keep them in the top draw of my dresser and what doesn't fit, goes under my bed.
My first pack of nappies came today, just some Tender Super ones as I have never worn them before and didn't want to spend alot on something that maybe too big or small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back