YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my wife knows I like diapers, the only ones I have to hide them from are the kids. I usually keep them under the bed, although the case of Assurance diapers are kept in the closet, with only the package in use under the bed. I usually stock the Assurance diapers, and my Abena X-Plus. At the moment I have part of a case of Assurance, a few Abena L4s, and almost a full package of Abena M4s. I also have plastic pants, adult size wipes, and a big bottle of baby powder.

Well I recently had a bag of depends but just ran out, ordered a bag of Abena x-plus. I'm starting with just keeping one bag at a time. I keep them hidden in my closet behind a bunch of unused items. So far it's worked well :)

I got a nice large order in a few weeks ago and I also have the fortune of having an awesome room mate. She knows about this part of my life and is even helping me explore it a bit.

She ordered me 20 Cushies (xmas present) on top of my order of 20. Plus she changes me, only if my dipaers are wet though. I don't tend to mess them unless I am alone.
I also finally found a Canadian distributor for molicare super plus and of course there is the cheap Depends... Funny with the new distributor I found, the molicares are cheaper than the Depends, so I will be using them from now on!

So the breakdown right now is

40 Cushies
54 Molicare Super Plus
approx. 24 Depends

I will post a pic when I get back from my vacation in a couple days.

lets see. Bambino just got their stock up again, so i have 2 bags of Cushies, a case of Bellisimo, then 2 bags each of the classico,bianco,and teddy. i have a couple Classy Comfort left, and ~150 random crappy ones, (depends etc.)

I got like 5 attends with waistband attends 10 they are called that is about for me.

Currently:

One paci
One Bottle
Some CVS Day and Nights
and a super, special, awesome tiger plushie from a great friend.

my stash consists of Super Dry Kids and Prevail Breezers. Both very good if you ask me. No leakage or anything. I don't really have to hide it even though I have a roommate who is pretty much ok with it. So I only really need to worry about is someone I don't know coming in the door and seeing me in my diaper.

I've got the top drawer in my tall dresser filled with L/XL boys Goodnites, the second drawer has 4 of the girls goodnites. Third drawer has sleepers and things like that with I think; two cushies burried in there.

I think I have let things get out of hand. Sorry the order is every which way; I have a scatter mind. Every thing is either male or neuter gender (I don't own anything pink or girly).

5 Pampers bedmats
6 Drynites bed mats
1 Reusable bed mat.
25 Dragster goodnites l/xl (2010)
47 Drytime pajama pants l/xl
10 Pure-n-gentle pajama pants l/xl
3 underjams l/xl
3 lose goodnites boxers l/xl
7 depends max s/m
4 attends waistband medium
20 lose current goodnites (camo) l/xl
11 depends pull ups colors s/m
7 medline restore briefs medium
10 depends adjustable s/m
40 select kids booster pads
8 tranquility max booster pads
1 pair adult rubber pants
1 dignitiy male brief with pad
17 attends breathable briefs medium
12 pack kroger bed pads
1 vintage 80s adult diaper medium peach color
1 abena aireplus L4 large
2 store brand adult Large blue diapers
1 early 90s medium diaper white color
1 bambino teddy medium
1 bambino bellisimo medium
1 molicare super medium
1 molicare superplus medium
2 dry 24/7 medium
2 wallgreens adult briefs medium
2 abnea aireplus M4 medium
1 abena airplus M2 medium
2 abena abriwing M3 medium
2 attends extended wear medium pink color
1 unopened pack drynites 2010 l/xl
1 unopened pack luvs sleepdrys l/xl
1 unopened pack goodnites 1996 xl (cloth-like look and feel)
1 unopened pack goodnites 2001 xl (trim fit)
1 opened pack, missing 2, goodnites 2004 l/xl bmx print
3 unopened packs goodnites boxers l/xl
3 unopened packs modern goodnites l/xl (camo)
1 opened pack, pull ups 1996 size 3 with animals
22 tena pull ups medium
3 bottles momys diaper fresh scent
cars toothpaste
cars toothbrush
numerous footie pajamas (target and lands end)
numerous child themed pajamas
numerous themed briefs (phineas and ferb, iron man, ben 10, dinosaurs, monster trucks, army print,
motorcycle, how to train your dragon, clone wars, camo, etc)
ben 10 swim suit
20-25 themed t-shirts
3 pairs ben 10 socks
childrens books
spiderman blanket
ben 10 blanket
phineas and ferb blanket
mupets sheets (from my childhood)
loony toons sheets (from my childhood)
neatsheet bedwetting pad
lots of toys (mostly ben 10)
spiderman shoes (size 6 which fits but tight)
spiderman bodywash (marshmallow scented)
ben 10 lunchbox, heavily used
ben 10 beach towel
coloring books and crayons
build a bear teddy
sheldon grogg teddy
stuffed dog (I sleep with this one)
4 teddy bear comic books (mr stuffins)
ben 10 sticker book
bandaids (clifford and phineas and ferb)
50-60 huggies wipes
2 cars sippy cups
1 kroger sippy cup blue
5 pacifiers (2 silicone 3 latex)
target baby powder
nightime baby lotion
nightime baby bath

I am certain that I have forgotten at least one or two things, but that is pretty much all that I have... for now. I am planning a purge soon just because this is ridiculous. Most of it is kept in boxes in the top shelf of my closet. Most of the unopened packs of diapers are at my mother's house (hope she doesn't find them or I am out more than $200 in vintage and modern diapers). I also have a few goodnites, attends, and depends adjustable in my underwear droor for easy access.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
wow that is a long list of stuff
mine is starting to get out of hand as well and I'm not going to take the time to list it now :p
soon though

thats a hell of a list lol

well i have the bottom draw of my dresser full with attends m8's
i also have a pack stored in the front coboard lol dont think the 56 with last long i am wearing nearly everyday

Wow, there are some incredible stashes here lol. My stash right now consists of a single pack of Attends briefs (the tape-up ones; the name is not in my head at the moment). I'd love a diaper drawer, but mine are stored off-property.

As of now, I have 19 Depend Max Protection, soon im going to have about a half a pack of LUVS SleepDrys(thanks to my girlfriend) a few skirts, some dresses, and a paci, and a few plushies. They all just sit in my closet. I never use my closet so my mom doesnt go in there...EVER(hopefully) but anyway I put a big flag over the closet,because its a small closet, so its basically never really opened :)

I've got 16 medium Walgreens diapers hiding in the bottom drawer of an unused dresser in the garage.

2 'Teddies'
23 'Bellissimos'
2 cloth diapers (one white, one with a puppy print)
2 Care Bear diaper covers
1 vinyl training pant
2 pairs of Mickey Mouse Gerber-style training pants
1 bottle of baby powder
2 bottle of baby lotion
1 baby blue sleeper (Snug as a Bug)
1 dark blue sleeper (Jumpin' Jammerz)
1 fox Sleeper (Bunnywarez)
1 pair of Mickey Mouse overalls
1 pair of khaki shortalls
Various plushies and toys

Mostly BABY DIApERs,,,, I love collecting vintage plastic baby diapers, like the ones from the 90's

I have mine hidden in a self storage unit so I'm not tempted to use them at inapropriate times (when my wife is home). I have both cloth and disposable along with plastic pants and little girl dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back