Not open for further replies.
I have currently:
35 or so Super Dry Kids
about 20 Cushies and
10 Tenas
a bottle
a paci
and several plushies :)

My normal stash consists of 1 or 2 bags of depends one bag of abena abri forms, sometimes some goodnites. but I want to Add some molicares to my stash and I've been curious on the abena abri wing.

i have 3 goodnites left

YAY for huge stash :D...i really wish i could order -_-

a pack of pampers baby dry size 5 in my safe

i like to wear L/XL GoodNites and CVS sleep pants. i keep them in the lining of my suite case which i keep hidden under my bed. i keep a few spears in a camel pack, that is missing the water bottle part, in my closet.

oh my collection is big I guess. I have ALOT of goodnites, found some one selling a ton of them on craigslist for $5 a pack so I have probley around 30+ packs of goodnites. I have 2 cases of abena X plus, I have 1 case molicare super plus, 1.5 packs of the old plastic backed molicare supers. ummmm half a case of ABU SDK, and half a case ABU cushies, a pack of attends extended wear, 2 packs of attends with waist band. theres more but I can go on for ever. Oh and 1 pack of the new bambino diapers.

I've got;
-kruitvat pyjama pants
-kruitvat luiers size 6
-pampers size 6
-drynits
-onesie size 152/158

I keep my plastic pants and diaps scattered in my dresser drawers among my other clothes. They really are all over the place. It's neat to come across something you have forgotten about!!

Let see.

I recently purchased a case of Abena X-Plus and a case of Dry 24/7. I also got a case of the large abena stuffers. I probably have about 2 packages of depends maximum and half of a package of depends pull-ups left at the moment. I think I also have 2-3 packages of UnderJams (girls, XL, obviously) I use them for stuffers in the depends.

Aside from Diapers I keep a generous supply of wipes (Pampers) and several containers of J&J baby powder. I also like showering with baby shampoo when I'm feeling little (though I don't feel like that too often -- I'm way more DL than AB). I keep a large tub of Desitin as well, cause, well, you just have to sometimes. I also have a bunch of a Huggies diaper rash cream that I found once but I think was discontinued since. Its very hard to find so the one time I did find it I bought all they had.

I also have some AB/DL clothing too. Mostly just DL stuff like onesies and pants to hold up diapers, but a few AB items and I do have more on-order from privitina at the moment :)

I have a little over 60 cushies in my closet

I usually keep my stash in moving boxes that are marked "coats" or something like that, or in older suitcases that I rarely or never use anymore. It works fine for now, since I live alone as a bachelor. When I get married it will be a different situation Im sure.

Goodbye panties...

This use to be my underwear drawer.

I'm still trying to stock the other drawers with cute outifts.

I have a pack of Girls Goodnites, and 3 Teddy Bambino's left.

I'm placing a new order for some Classico's right now, I don't wear often but I know those nice little Teddies aren't going to last another week :). I should get them next Friday, can't wait. I like Goodnites, but I love soft thicker diapers more.:eek:

Pack of Assurance Fitted Diapers Large
Pack of Certainty Underwear
Dollar General Diaper Powder
Pampers Soft and Gentle Wipes
Baby Bottle
Stuffed Animals
Certainty Under Pads
Bibs

Well after ordering a pack of Abena M4s to use sparingly because Abena is apparently discontinuing thier plastic backed diapers I was wondering where I am going to "stash" them once they get here. I currently keep the bulk in the spare closet in a box and the few others under the bathroom sink.

6 BambinoTeddy's
2 Bambino Bellisimo's
15 Bambino Classico
1 Bambino Bianco
18 ABU Cushies
1 ABU SuperDryKids
1 Abena M2
15 Abena M4

Because of the plans abena has to stop the production of plastic backed diapers for Europe my stash has increased alot.

If you want to know what's inside the boxes, click the images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back