YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment my stash (ignoring the AB stuff, just padding) consists of 10 packs of Abena X-Plus (M4) and just under 3 packs of stuffers :D

View attachment 6862

i have a big stash.

I think 20 packs of tena slips maxi medium
30 packs attends n0 9 medium
15 packs tena slip super medium
and then 20 packs total abena's depend, molicare, enz

I store them in the garage in big plastic cases.

well, not sure what all brands i have, but i stash them all in a large duffle bag that is locked up, and hiding in my closet behind a few things so they would have to dig to get to them. right now theres about 20 i think.

When I have a stash I hide then underneath my stair closet because no one can see them and no one rarely goes in there. :)

I didn't really consider it serious, but I bought a pack of drynites a while ago. I hid them in a plastic trash bag outdoors nearby. Actually found the last one in my closet last night. Don't know what happened for it to end up there.

I use cloth for savings but I do have some disposables for quick convenience. I also have about 30 or so plastic and non-plastic pants, a few old time rubber pants as well. I don't hide them but I don't keep them in plain sight either. If you looked through my dresser, they are there. Thanks!

I just got a pack of the oddest girls pull-ups ( Beggars can't be choosers ) I've ever seen.

GoofyBenjamin said:
I just got a pack of the oddest girls pull-ups ( Beggars can't be choosers ) I've ever seen.

What do they look like? can you post pics please? :)

My order of Medium Bambino Teddies came in the mail today, so I just have a total of 16 diapers under my bed. I plan on placing another order for more on Wednesday when I get paid.

well, i have a chest under my window that i keep them in, if u saw it, u wouldnt think its a chest, and my mom thinks i never use it =D

A pack of goodnites,
Depends strapable ones
I have a bib, nuki, plastic sheets all in my closet
I want plastic pants so bad :(

Okay, here we go:

1 pack of pampers size 6
1 pack of DryNights L/XL (old reckoning)
1 pack of Abena M4s
Some plastic pants
A onesie
J&J Powder/oil

I just bought my first bag in years. I've got them in a closet and inside my empty PS3 box. There's only twenty Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. On a side note I'm keeping my diapering supplies (wipes, powder, etc.) in the puzzle box right next to it. :p

here is an update
I have added 48 attends :dunno: and a case of 112 snugs, and have almost used up my abenas:(

i have 47 attends hidden in the cabinets above my bed

I have a 28 ct of Cruisers 7's, 25 Up&Up size 6's, and 2 packs of seventh generation wipes. I usually keep a handful of diapers in my underwear drawer and the rest in my closet. I also keep one pack of wipes in the bathroom under the sink.

I have a whole container of Goodnites (minus 3) downstairs in a white box which lies in a pile of junk that you'd have to sort through for a minute to get to. My bottle is deep down in my top dresser drawer,my pacifiers (2) are in my purse in a pocket, and couple old rattles in around drawer. I'm think about getting Certaintys.

10 Tena's (1st pack I've ever bought of anything diaper/incontinence related, seemed to be the best product I could get in local store)
3 Pacifiers
1 baby bottle
My old baby blanket
Cherry flavored toothpaste for kids (I freaking love that stuff!)
A lot of stuffed animals
A lot of childish clothes
A lot of toys (I'm a collector of certain things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back