YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One set homemade plastic pants. Built from about 5 large plastic sandwich bags, a lot of duct tape and some elastic.

Abena M2s on their way.

Peachy said:
How long will it take you to go through all those? :eek:

prolly months cause its a lot even tho i use 24/7

littleonejosue said:
prolly months cause its a lot even tho i use 24/7

You got those BMX diapers, luckyyy!!

Tommy said:
You got those BMX diapers, luckyyy!!

Where abouts on the pic are they?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Let's see...

I've got three footed sleepers, my favorite of which is slowly being destroyed by broken seams and the other two I'm too picky to want to wear anymore.
One onesie, red with yellow sleeves and sesame street characters on the front. Love it <3
A pair of shortalls which no longer fits.
More stuffed animals than you can shake a stick at, including a Build-a-Bear Winnie-the-Pooh who says inappropriate things when you squeeze his hand.
A Winnie-the-Pooh diaper bag, including a Tigger-themed wipes case.
A Tigger bottle. (can you see a pattern here?)
A generic jungle-animals sippy cup.
Just one pacifier. It's got Tigger on it, so I see no need to replace it, though I wouldn't mind getting a Nuk 5.
And of course, a constantly-fluctuating stash of diapers. I'm pretty much solely using Bambinos at this point.

I'd love to expand my stash, but right now the fiance and I are trying to save up for a proper house. I'd rather wait a couple years longer and fill up a proper nursery when the time comes.

XboxGamer123 said:
Where abouts on the pic are they?

middle row middle coloum the ones that have blue sides :p

littleonejosue said:
middle row middle coloum the ones that have blue sides :p

i have recently added to my stash
one pack abena M3 and M4's plastic backed
an orange and yellow nuk 5 from baby pants
six glow in the dark pacis, 2 mam, 2 advent, and 2 life brand, that I will convert to nuk 5's when I get my hands on some nuk 5 teats
two soft guard binkies that I will convert as well
two paci leashes
and a free pack of ABU super dry kids for posting a video on youtube

Since everyone keeps posting pictures... here's my stash as it currently stands :)

View attachment 6540

I've not shown all my packs of diapers because there wasn't room, so I've just shown part of my latest order and one pack of Tena to illustrate :D

Quick summary (in the photo right to left, top to bottom)

• 3 x Packs of Abena Abriform M4 (X-Plus) Diapers
  • 1 x Pack of Lilpad Stuffers
  • Some Plushies!!! :D
  • 1 x Pack of Tena Slip Maxi Diapers
  • 4 x Tubs of Boots Zinc and Castor Oil Barrier Cream
  • 2 x Large Bottles of Johnsons Baby Powder
  • 5 x 64 Packs of Pampers Baby Wipes
  • Mooorrrreee plushies :D
  • 2 x Packs of Tesco Scented Nappy Sacks
  • 1 x Printed Adult Sized Changing 'Sheet'
  • Even mooooorrrrreeeee plushies :D
  • 2 x Boots Baby Bottles (modified)
  • 1 x Sippy Cup
  • 4 x Pacifiers
  • 3 x Fetware Plastic Pants (one plain, two printed)
  • 1 x Fetware Onesie
  • 1 x Abena Body Stocking
  • 4 x Footed Sleepers (one tiger, three baby)

Not shown:
  • Waterproof Sheet
  • Kids Songs CD
  • Yes, even more plushies :D

:biggrin:

Yoshi.

I have a pack of M4s wrapped in an opaque plastic bag and carelessly shoved under my bed. That's about it!

Countless number of Easy ups size 6. Roughly 30 Active fit size 5+. And roughly 18 Baby dry size 6.

I keep my stash my wardrobe. Seeing as I still live at home, it has to be hidden. I have a big plastic tub with a lid that I can fit a whole lot in, but I also have these plastic draws (which fit a pack of abenas nicely) that I can keep other diapers or some of my clothes in. So basically when you look inside my wardrobe all looks normal, it just looks like some storage stuff really.
My ultimate dream when I (eventually) move out would be to have a draw or cupboard totally devoted to that stuff, or even just be able to have it out in the open in my wardrobe. But for now I'll just have to keep dreaming...

Soon I'll have 66 abena xplus's and an other pack of depends max.

I have a stash of 24/7's, bambinos, as well as underjams and a few others at this point.

Right now I have 1 huggies little walkers pull up nappy left, a nearly full pampers easy ups that I have just bought, ASDA own brand pullups, ASDA own brand nappies, pampers active fit and some underjams. Oh not to mention a boy drynites nappy, which a friend gave me. I keep some at the bottom of my wardrobe, some in my bottom drawer under my clean towels and bedding and most in a rucksack under my bed!

On the diaper side of things I have 2 packs of Dry 24/7s, half a pack of ATNs, a mostly full bag of pampers 7s, 2 packs of girl's Goodnights, a couple of girl's Underjams, and a few no name pullups from Superstore. I keep them in a box in my closet, I'm not worried about my mom finding them since she knows but I figure it was best incase friends come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back