YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my sample packs of all three typs of bambinos and doing sleep in diapers Friday with a Classico

Time for an update :)

cgh said:
- About 15 73 Tena Slip Maxi (from a local pharmacy)
- 2 pairs 1 pair of plastic pants (from a local pharmacy)
- 3 pairs of babyish plastic pants (from fetware)
- Tiger print footed sleeper (from Primark)
- Baby print footed sleeper (from Primark)
- A changing mat (from a 99p store)
- 24 dummys/pacifiers (from a department store)
- A sippy cup (same department store)
- 2 bottles
- Waterproof mattress cover (from Argos)
- Lots of baby wipes (same department store)
- Lots of baby powder (same department store)
- Lots of nappy cream (same department store)
- Lots of disposal sacks (same department store)
- 2 onesies (one from Abena one from fetware)
- Nursery rhymes and songs CD
- Even more plushies

Living the dream here :biggrin:

That would be soooo cool.

Hummm lets me see I have over 100 tranquility atn diaper's
2 bags of vintage attends diapers
a case of wings choice diapers
2 bags of bmx diapers
2 bags of cushies
one bag of abena x-plus
and just got 3 bags of vintage 1970 diapers
as well as 2 bags of cloth covered diapers

that make 344 diapers at this time and I have more on order.

This is my current stash

7 Tena for men underwear
3 Tena Super
2 Depend underwear for men (white ones)
1 Depend Maximum Protection

UncreativePseudonym said:
Opened packages:
* 84 GoodNites Underpants L-XL for boys (2008)
* 39 DryNites 8-15 for boys (2008)
* 104 GoodNites L-XL for boys (2006)
* 26 GoodNites L-XL for boys (2005 - 70-125+ lbs)

I am so jealous. I miss the old goodnites of my youth but they are never on ebay and I don't know where else to get them. Quite a collection you have there.

I'm currently wearing my last depends max. I need to order more Abena X-Plus's and might get a pack of Dry 24/7's, from what I have heard they sound good.

Just two packs of Depends Adjustable Underwear and some adult pull ups that I keep at my dorm dresser right now. Fortunately my room mate knows about my problems and is fine with it so I don't really have to hide anything (other than from guests). At home it's basically the same thing.

37 of the Walgreens left :D
I keep them in a few different places, all in the same closet (that is in my room btw)

patrick1776 said:
I am so jealous. I miss the old goodnites of my youth but they are never on ebay and I don't know where else to get them. Quite a collection you have there.

Actually, I got all of those on Ebay. Just happened to be looking at the right time I guess...

UncreativePseudonym said:
Actually, I got all of those on Ebay. Just happened to be looking at the right time I guess...

How long ago?

patrick1776 said:
How long ago?
Over the span of a few months, from February to August of this year.

I have way too many to list so here's a picture instead.View attachment 6364

I also have an additional 10 packs of Tena Slip Maxi and at least 15 more packs of the Molicare Super Plus. If you can't figure out what any of them are, just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to let you know.

Reactions: cgh
Bokeh said:
I have way too many to list so here's a picture instead.View attachment 6364

I also have an additional 10 packs of Tena Slip Maxi and at least 15 more packs of the Molicare Super Plus. If you can't figure out what any of them are, just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to let you know.

Oooh, someone with the Abena (are they X-Pluses?), Tena Slip Maxi, Cushies and Dry 24/7. Any chance of a few thickness comparison shots? Particularly curious to know how the Tena Slip compares to some of the others in terms of use as well...

dlCherub said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I am so envious!!!! You have the PERFECT STOCKPILE!!! I wouldn't insult that by calling it a stash,,that is probably more than some little town pharmacies have! Someday,,,mark my words,,some day I will have that size of stockpile for myself. Thanks for sharng!
I forgot that I have about 12 or 15 packs of the Tena Classic Plus (plastic backed) and a few packs of the Tena Slip Supers too.

Keep working on your stash & one day you'll get there. I know when I first discovered that I was DL around 15 years ago, I never dreamed that I would have such an awesome stash. I never thought I would be married to such a cool woman who would be cool with letting me amass such an awesome stash either.

About 1 and a half packs of cvs fitted briefs in a footlocker with a combo lock on it

Bokeh said:
Keep working on your stash & one day you'll get there. I know when I first discovered that I was DL around 15 years ago, I never dreamed that I would have such an awesome stash. I never thought I would be married to such a cool woman who would be cool with letting me amass such an awesome stash either.

This guy is speaking the truth. I had nothing before I moved out, now I've got loads of ABDL stuff. Expecting my diaper stash to increase significantly in the near future as well (come on payday, hurry up). :)

Well I like goodnights, I like the look of them even though they don't hold as much as others.

Right now I'm completely out though, I need to get some new ones. Although since I've moved into my new apartment, I'm not quite sure how to manage having them.

Throwing them away without my roommate noticing, how to hide them etc. it's become a challenge.

I used to hide them underneath my mattress, but that doesn't work any longer because I have a loft bed, so you'd be able to see them if I did that now xD
I don't have a closet, I have no room in my chest-of-drawers, so I haven't come up with a good solution as of yet :(

I have quite a lot right now.....

Large bag of Tena Ultra Medium (love the width but they clump a bit)
Two bags of Depends (plastic back, with tapes), one medium and one large
CVS Briefs (these have a nice plastic feel)
Assurance with tapes
Several packs of those patterned Depend pull-ups
Snap-on pants
Several pull-up plastic pants
Thick pull-up cloth diapers (use these over disposable if I'm going to wet a lot)
Velcro cloth diaper (don't use this much cos it's a little small)
Traditional cloth diaper that requires pins
Onesie
Five or six pacifiers
Several bottles
Locking shorts (see description below)
Target footed PJs with legs and arms cut off. Fits me better that way and looks cute!
Target footed PJs without mods but now with broken zipper!
Several pairs of fleecy PJ bottoms
Lots of shorts and baggy athletic pants for hanging out in during the day

Locking shorts: I got some swim shorts - the type where the drawstring goes all the way around and is NOT fastened at the back. I then replaced the draw string with some steel wire and put loops on each end so the drawstring could be 'locked' with a small padalock. Required a bit of messing around to get the length right but now they are completely impossible to get off without the key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back