YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they aren't likely to go through your stuff just a cabinet in your room.

Not at a place where i can keep a stash. Hope to be at that point soon.

I have 12 Tena something-or-other pull ons. They're not bad, I guess.

Once in a while if I knew there would be people over that might view my closet (I know, I guess I'm paranoid), I would keep them in the trunk of my car. Now let's hope I don't get pulled over!! :)

And now I have 4 Tena's left (Not just me using them) and like 14 Depends Adjustable that I got for 1.99...

At any one time, I usually have 3-4 packages of baby diapers. Right now, I'm working on a package of Pampers Cruisers 7, some Baby Dry 6's, and some Huggies Overnights 6's. I average about a diaper a day (but sometimes less... :(), so I buy a small package every 2-3 weeks. I like to switch diapers often, so sometimes I'll have some other Huggies types, Luvs, etc., but so far Baby Dry has just been a wonderful Diaper--my current favorite. Stash is hidden in a utility compartment under the carpet in the back of my car, to which only I have a key. So far, so good. Adding to the security is the fact that my car is a manual transmission, which nobody else in the immediate family knows how to drive. It's also a terribly convenient location when I go to buy more diapers, as they just go straight in there, and are only taken out on a need basis.

At the moment...

2 bags of Tena Slip Maxi
2/3 Drynites 8-18 Male

And a bag of Lidl simpre or whatever they are called but they make me come out in a rash.

I have a case of abena X-plus, a case of 24/7's, a few Abena M3's and a few Tranquility ATN's left from my last case.

Mine is made up of baby and youth diapers. About 65 pampers active fit 5+. 32 pampers baby dry size 5. 3 drynites 8-15 years. 2 underjams left L/XL. Some moltex swim pants and a moltex size 5. And 20 pampers baby dry size 4

---------- Post added at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 ----------

LilLeaker said:
At any one time, I usually have 3-4 packages of baby diapers. Right now, I'm working on a package of Pampers Cruisers 7, some Baby Dry 6's, and some Huggies Overnights 6's. I average about a diaper a day (but sometimes less... :(), so I buy a small package every 2-3 weeks. I like to switch diapers often, so sometimes I'll have some other Huggies types, Luvs, etc., but so far Baby Dry has just been a wonderful Diaper--my current favorite. Stash is hidden in a utility compartment under the carpet in the back of my car, to which only I have a key. So far, so good. Adding to the security is the fact that my car is a manual transmission, which nobody else in the immediate family knows how to drive. It's also a terribly convenient location when I go to buy more diapers, as they just go straight in there, and are only taken out on a need basis.
Unfortunately in the UK we can't get size 7 or even get overnight baby diapers :(

XboxGamer123 said:
Mine is made up of baby and youth diapers. About 65 pampers active fit 5+. 32 pampers baby dry size 5. 3 drynites 8-15 years. 2 underjams left L/XL. Some moltex swim pants and a moltex size 5. And 20 pampers baby dry size 4

Sounds like the makings of a good time to me!! :D

XboxGamer123 said:
Unfortunately in the UK we can't get size 7 or even get overnight baby diapers :(

Well, I'm not sure the US/UK sizes compare directly anyway. I'd be interested to know, though! My Pampers Baby Dry 6's go out to about 54cm in length. Pampers Cruisers 7's go out to about 56cm, only 2cm more than a Baby Dry 6! Huggies Overnights 6's are the shortest of all the 6's with a length of 51cm, but oh! Are they ever absorbent!

My baby dry size 6 is probably smaller than that!

View attachment 5387
View attachment 5386
My two current Stashes. The goodnights are in my closet, just sitting there. (BTW, I'm going to make a new post -- the Mega packs are on sale at many places. There's going to be a new Mega pack it seems... with 26 instead of 21)
The other pack is a box in the corner of my room. I keep empty boxes on top it. (I don't try very hard to hide things anymore.)

I have a small green backpack hidden at the bottom of my closet under some spare blankets and sheets.

Nobody's found em yet. >.>

Hide? No, I don't hide them. I just store them on a closet shelf. At any time I'm likely to have several packs of Molicare Super Plus and Depends Maximum Absorbency, as well as a dozen adult cloth diapers and 2-3 dozen cloth baby diapers for stuffers. I normally have several pairs of COMCO plastic pants as well.

My best to all,

Binkey

PS. Did you know that COMCO plastic pants can easily be dyed to any color you like using RIT fabric dyes? Try it!

B

I just purchased a sample pack of medium Molicares from XP, which includes 2 super (AirActive, w/ breathable sides) and 2 super plus (all plastic) diapers. This is the first time I ever tried Molicares, and I am very impressed (tried the Super so far). I also got a medium sample pack of Abenas (2 super, 2 X-plus), having used the small supers before. I think the Abenas, especially the X-Plus, will be too much absorbency for my needs, which seems kind of wasteful when you don't use the diaper to it's full potential.

hmmm... I have 30 ABU Cushies, 32 ABU BMX, 7 Super Dry Kids, 10 Abena Abri-form X-plus all kept in my closet and drawers ;)

I have a few Walgreens brand left, 6-7, in a backpack under a sleeping bag behind a lounge chair in the corner of my room. Very little to no chance of getting caught

In my stash, I stock:
- 1 1/2 packs Depends Max Protection L
- 1/2 pack Depends Max Protection S/M
- 1/2 pack Goodnites L/XL
- 3/4 pack CVS Adjustable Underwear

As for baby stuff:
-2 Nuk 3 silicone pacis
-4 sippy cups (They came in a pack of 4, I usually use two at a time.)

I have 2 packs 18 count of Dry 24/7's (working on one) and a pack of 12 Abriform air plus, for when crinkle is a factor. I also have about a dozen Abena doubler pads left over from my last shipment. Also I have 2 pair of plastic panties, one nursery printed the other just clear. There are a couple bottles of lotion in there too, one lavender and the other classic pink! All of this is in one of my two ''toy'' boxes. The Dry 24/7 are my favorite by far, but I was thinking about some Bambino's...

In my other box I keep my toys, which include my wooden toy trains, building blocks, some assorted magic glowstic wands and swords, there's a bouncy thing my wife got me it has lots holes that my fingers get stuck in. Also I have a small stuffed dragon who wreaks havoc on the blocks.

I truly have too many diapers...

3.5 bags of 24 of Abena M2's with plastic backing.
3.75 bags of 24 of Abena M2's with cloth backing.
3.9 bags of 10 of ABU Super Dry Kids.
3 bags of 26(?) Goodnights L-XL
~50 Tena Supers with Cloth backing.
~90 Assurance Mediums
15 Depend Maxium Protections in Large
Some miscellaneous leftovers and....
17 bags of 14 Abena M4's with plastic backing

I do believe i've gone quite a bit overboard last restocking... I actually spent quite a while stacking and restacking my stash. I was afraid that the shear weight would crush the bottom packages if not displaced better, but now my closet is 75% diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back