YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 Bambino Biancos, 3 Classicos and 2 Teddies and then I'm down to somewhere around 25 Abena X-Pluses and 4 or 5 Air Pluses left

I'm down to my last 10 x-pluses, 2 pair of snap on plastic pants and 2 pair of lined pull on plastic pants, and the Wife has a pack of girls goodnites less about 6.

Half a bag of goodnites, and 4-5 Abri-form Super's in my closet. Three bags of Abri-form XPlus's will be here tomorrow, then to sneak them into my closet X). Used to have a pair of plastic pants but I -somehow- lost them X(

Just got a package of Attends plastic-backs from eBay. They must be the institutional version because it's like wearing a plastic grocery bag (loudest diapers I ever had), and the tapes are only single-stick. Not to mention they are huge on me. Damn. :(

20 Tena Flex maxi, 10 Tena pants for a change of mood. Just inspecting the stocks gives me a big kick.

I have a notebook with some furry drawings locked in a suitcase... =/

2 left currently both Dr P, and i hide them in my secret hidey hole of hiddeness

my stash

i have to admit i went crazzy when i got my taxes back i got two cases of what they called molicares, (they where the ones the use in intitutes. bargins aren't always bargains), a case of ATN Tranquility, and a case that look like adult size pampers. i still have one case of the chep molicares in a rubber made tub. half a case of the ATN in my closet as well as the Adult pampers. i like these last two best but want to use up the molicares first.

I usually have a pack or part of a pack of goodnights, but I was wearing them less for a bit there. I can never bring myself to stock them too much for fear the wrong person may stumble on them. I don't have any roommates but still.

I also keep a wide asortment of toys, like cars, crayons, markers, paper, playdough, etc.

I have a really cute binky with a happy looking jolly roger on it, some awesome scooby doo body wash, bath toys, fleece footed PJs, some graphic tees (lego, spiderman, etc.), as well as some other clothing items and lots o' plushies. Though I did lose nearly every one I had because my mother felt I had "outgrown" them some years back. If only she understood! I had almost all the pound puppies too.

Oh yea, I have some blankies too but those I just keep with my other blankets and such. I do hide some things but not really much. My friends are aware that I'm particularly strange, even though there is plenty we don't talk about. I am super shy about wearing diapers so I usually hide them really well. I have a couple of drawers that I set aside to put that kind of stuff in where it's not likely to be seen even if I need to pull out say, a pair of socks or some such. I am fortunate to live alone since it affords me extra privacy.

In my old minifridge in a closet turned backwards hahaha

Case of molicares in my closet right below my straitjacket. Nothin fancy needed.

46 pampers size 6
22 fixies size 6

All of them are safe in the atic with my airsof collection

I have 2 cases of Depends adjustable underwear in my top closet. i know they are not the best but the tapes are velcro and that makes them easy to take on and off with out ruining them.

I've assembled a whole closet full, one pack at a time. Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Pull-Ups, Goodnites, Attends, Bambino, ABU, Abena, Tena, Benneton size 6 and several old boxes of vintage pampers. My favorite is the purple box of "Toddler Size" pampers. The best memories are from those!

Spencer said:
I've assembled a whole closet full, one pack at a time. Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Pull-Ups, Goodnites, Attends, Bambino, ABU, Abena, Tena, Benneton size 6 and several old boxes of vintage pampers. My favorite is the purple box of "Toddler Size" pampers. The best memories are from those!

I want to see that O_O

2 backpacks of cuddlz :3 Noone ever looks inside..

I waited until ABU Universe had the two for one sale and ordered 150 diapers and revived 300 diapers. Realy great deal.

Wow, where would you hide 300 diapers!? Also, to the forum group here: What is the best way to hide your stash from parents, visitors, kids, housekeepers, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back