YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have annything left at the moment because i ran out today and the stores are all closed gotta wait untill tomorrow then

I keep goodnites, tena, and attends stashed all over my room so if someone finds one I'll still have more

I have a package of Goodnites with only one missing (which I am wearing now) in the closet. In a How to Train Your Dragon backpack, I have about seven Depends I have decorated myself. In an over sized Home Depot reusable shopping bag, I have 11 more Depends I have decorated. Both the backpack and Home Depot bag are under my desk, which is where I am sitting now.

I currently have a case of Abena M4s stuffed in a duffel bag on my way to Costa Rica for a week

just got a couple cases of M4 myself since 247's are backordered till easter or whatever. They should arrive on Tuesday. Must be a big duffle bag to fit two cases in?

I currently have:

Abena M-4
Abena M-2
Depend maximum
Depend men's pullups

Thanks to a friend who a just descided to purge his stash I currently have:

30 Cushies
80 Baminos Teddy Prints
120 Bambinos Classico Prints
23 Bambinos Biancos
228 Depends Adult Diapers.

I also have 4 pacifiers, and two baby bottles, although they aren't generally used for age play :)

that's quite the windfall, oreo! I suppose if you're going to purge though, finding someone that's starting a binge is thrifty. That's a very nice stash of bambinos :)

I'm not starting a binge. I'm a DL, but I also wear for my incontinence. That's why I have so many Depends and the Biancos on hand :)

In hindsight I probably should have mentioned that's a combined total, not just what he gave me :)

I do wonder at the moment if buying in bulk is the right way to go. I am going through at least 3 diapers a day and 2 liners. It has been a bit of a shock to see how much I have spent in the last six months! Does anyone one in the UK know of a company / supplier that gives a discount if you buy 5 or more big packs?

Incontinent17 said:
I do wonder at the moment if buying in bulk is the right way to go. I am going through at least 3 diapers a day and 2 liners. It has been a bit of a shock to see how much I have spent in the last six months! Does anyone one in the UK know of a company / supplier that gives a discount if you buy 5 or more big packs?

Have you considered any of the various types of cloth nappy? Some of the all-in-one kind are quite good. Though in answer to your question, have a look here. It's not a massive discount, but it's a start.

Still building up my stash:

2 packs of Bambino Teddies (16)
2 cases of Abri-Form X-Plus (84)
2 Minki Pocket Nappies with four microfibre soaker pads
1 Leakmaster All-In-One

Last edited:
I've hid them in numerous places.
First was simply in my wardrobe behind clothes, and on a shelf beside it was where I put the used diapers in bag behind clothes (yes, it did smell)
Second was in an old backpack on the bottom shelf of my closet, very quite and good.
But the best one, yet, was in a drawer in my desk. Yes, no ordinary drawer. A swinging door that I could lock! no way to peek inside or pry it open. just about 92% of a single pack of ATN's were able to fit in there (had to take two out and hide them - I simply put one on and hid the other under my pillow XD)

I hide mine underneath a blanket inside a basket, underneath some dirty clothes. So far, no one's even tried to look under the blanket, yet, fortunately.

Akastus said:
Have you considered any of the various types of cloth nappy? Some of the all-in-one kind are quite good. Though in answer to your question, have a look here. It's not a massive discount, but it's a start.

Still building up my stash:

2 packs of Bambino Teddies (16)
2 cases of Abri-Form X-Plus (84)
2 Minki Pocket Nappies with four microfibre soaker pads
1 Leakmaster All-In-One

I'm a huge fan of real nappies and used them for both my kids. Even my oldest who is still wet at night wears cloth nappies for big kids.

So .... Not being afraid of real nappies and having a wet diaper bucket in the bathroom would not be a huge problem for me,

Who do you recommend in the UK?

i carry around 2 packs of 12 tranquility ATN's in my closet under all my stuff. so far no one has braved to check there lol. but i am getting low so i need to get more soon.

now i got a good stash goin, i got two unopened cases of abena x plus and an unopened case of abena extras, plus 1 other abena extra unopened pack. i have two opened packs one of each x plus and extra. 4 diapers from the abu ultra sample pack left. a abuniverse, thick velcro diaper and 3 pairs of plastic pants, 1 pair being reversible. yep i got my tax return and got some stuff i been wanting for a while. now i got a great stash started. next month im planning on buyin some dry 24/7s. ill post back when i get them.

Keeps a diaper stash myself, when i get down in the case of diapers i ordered ahead of time. I sound like a GEEK!!!! LOL!!!
Basically it stinks when we run out of diapers so to avoid this i continue to buy diapers when i start to get low.... My diaper stash includes

ABENA XPLUS
MOLICARE
ATTENDS
ABRI-WINGS (Plastic Backing)
BAMBINO
DRY 24/7

My stash in the drawrs under my bed has a 40 pack of Walgreens mediums, powder, 2 nuk3's, and plastic garbage bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back