YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit, this was a waste of a post/discussion now off topic since some posts got merged, ugh

Last edited:
This large:
huge-mustache.jpg

Nice, yeah I have seen pictures of people that have enough diapers to last me for years. I find myself thinking "Ooo I want to try those" Wait! thats a good deal, "Ok...One more pack won't hurt : / ." I should take one box and make a rule where I can't have more then can fit in the box...

I'd suggest checking out the sticky in this forum for further examples of peoples stashes. Mine, without a doubt, is well within the ridiculous hoarder category. I have cases, upon cases, and have lost count of how many I truly have. OCD much?

tmann300 said:
Nice, yeah I have seen pictures of people that have enough diapers to last me for years. I find myself thinking "Ooo I want to try those" Wait! thats a good deal, "Ok...One more pack won't hurt : / ." I should take one box and make a rule where I can't have more then can fit in the box...

Ultimately, it depends on how quickly you go through them.

My stash is currently at zero.

I plan on fixing that situation once I find a new PT job. I was able to afford them when I had one, but I got laid off. Meh.

Wow, I thought I had hoarding problems! ;) I probably have somewhere in the range of 300-400 diapers in 3 separate stashes. That number might actually be less because I'm forcing myself not to buy any more until it has dwindled in side considerably.

Like 1 goodnite, 2 baby diapers, and 7 depends?

I seem to keep a minimum of 3 packs (or a case) of something like Tena slip medium maxi. or others that are similar, that is not counting all of the washable stuff or the numerous pairs of plastic and rubber pants that are hidden in a drawer. At the most I have had three times that amount of Tena`s but then storing them becomes more difficult. If I have a furiend around and we are looking for something or just havin fun I do not want some guys finding out where I hide my stash.

37 Abena X-Plus

NO ITEMS

FOX ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

I have a single molicare atm. Might order some more--been off the AB stuff for a few months (not purging, just been too busy/haven't been interested)--but the last few weeks I've been more up for it. See if the desire recedes when I get back to uni again and start working 50-60 hour weeks.

I have 320 cushies, 360 super dry kids, 72 providers choice, and 5 or 6 other adult diapers. And 2 51 gallon rubbermaid containers of kids/baby diapers or pullups (goodnites and the like). Than a smaller rubbermaid container of cloth diapers and plastic pants

Well, I don't have anywhere near as many diapers as Diapered Rabbit, but I do like variety so I keep a few different brands on hand. And since it's often cheaper to buy in large quantities, well :rollseyes: It's not so bad at present, as I've been good about not buying any until I finish what I already have. But earlier in year, I had 2 packs of ATNs, 2 packs of Tenas, 1 pack of Attends, 1 pack of Abenas, 1 pack of Depends, and 2 packs of baby diapers, plus 2 pairs of plastic pants, 6 or so prefold cloth diapers, 2 AIO daipers, 2 onseies, 2 pacis, a bottle, and all the diapering accouterments like powder and wipes and whatnot.

In the future I'll just stock up on Abenas and Depends and nix the rest, although it is nice to have a cloth backed diaper for the gym.

KaworuVsDrWily said:
My stash is currently at zero. I plan on fixing that situation once I find a new PT job. I was able to afford them when I had one, but I got laid off. Meh.
Oh, that sucks, dude. It's no fun being unemployed. But I'll send you some digital diapers, if that's any consolation:
IMG_0264.jpg
Hooray for diapers!

With my package that just came in today, I currently have 6 Abena Extras and 36 Abena X-Pluses.
Also got 2 of them Nuk 5s which are sweeet.
=3

From hearing all your stories there is really no way to measure your stash, it's really up to you if its too large or not. With all us DL's purchasing case after case, I wonder how much we affect sales compared to incontinent users? ^_^

Nonexistant. :D
I was going to start up a small stash but had to move back in with my family due to being laid off. I wouldn't dare risk getting caught, so I'll simply go without diapers until I'm able to move back out again. XP

1 pack of girls goodnties
5 boys Gns,
1 plain white pull generic Goodnite
17 CVS breifs

Here in the USA I wear 5 different kinds of diapers during the year. When traveling to Australia and New Zealand I wear both tape on and pull-on Tena.

My basic normal day diaper is a disposable slip-in pad I make by cutting off the flaps of Pampers Cruisers Size 4. I buy those based on price, deals and coupons. Sometimes jumbo cartons are the best deal, but not always. I carry a calculator in my purse to be sure. When I find a deal below the average price I buy as many Cruisers as the store will sell me at the price. At home I have room to store several cases of Cruisers. At night as part of my gauze bedtime diapers I use a Size 3 slip-in as a soaker, so I also buy those the same as Size 4. Often both sizes are on sale at the same time.

My back-up day diaper is Attends Breathable Small. During an average month I wear 30-40 of those, so I have a standing order with Care Givers Partnership for a case of 96 every odd numbered month. I like to keep at least one full and one open case, but I have room for 4 cases. If I am running low on space I ask Care Givers to postpone the next shipment.

When I am so sich I cannot control my bowels I switch to Attends Youth Briefs, which are retro-classic plastic shell with sticky tapes. They are well designed to hold runny poop inside until I can be changed. Normally I do not get that sick more than 3-4 times a year, but during an illness I can use 12-20 Youth Briefs. They are sold in cases of 96 and they have a long shelf-life. I keep 2 full cases and the open case at home, and re-order from Care Givers on-line when I need another case. There is no way to predict that.

The outer part of my pinned gauze diapers is a 36" square 2-ply flat from Adult Cloth Diaper Co. I buy those 12 at a time. They last a long time. I have 24 in use in rotation with another 12 new ones in reserve. When I decide to put those into rotation I will re-order from ACD.

The cloth soaker in my pinned gauze diaper is a standard Gerber baby pre-fold diaper. I find Birdseye works as well as gauze and costs slightly less. They are shipped to stores in cases of 6x12. The manager of the Van Nuys, CA Babies-R-Us accepts my pre-orders when I run low on the pre-folds. She calls me when another case arrives. On December 28, although I had not pre-ordered, she phoned me because Toys and Babies-R-Us were having a sale, buy 12 at full price and get a second pack of 12 at 50% off. Her store was out of stock, but the Burbank and Los Felis Blvd stores had many packs in stock. The net price with CA tax was USA$1.17 each. I bought a case, so now I have 8 packs of 12 in stock.

Yes, this does need several shelves in our home store room.

I wear Kins adult small soft vinyl pull-on pants. I buy those 12 at a time as needed to keep my rotation of 16 of those pants feeling newish. I recently received a new box of 12, about 14 months after the last order. Fortunately they do not take up much space new in their plastic shipping baggies.

Beside my diapers and vinyl panties, I have 20 Onesies of various styles, a few footie sleepers and a whole lot of other big baby outfits. I have several sets of MAM pacifiers, a lot of baby bottles including EvenFlo Angles clear plastic nursers no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back