YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had 2 packs of goodnites, some walmart pullups, and a pack ov pampers size 7 for stuffers hidden in an unused file cabinet in the garage. I took the key for it and now its hidden in one of my books. In my room I have a bottle hidden behind a box in my closet, some goodnites and pampers hidden in a hollowed out paper mache pig i made in art, and i just put the lotion, oil, and baby powder in my sister's bathroom cabinet with all her other stuff and noones said anything.

my stash is 15 ABU baby drys, 1 molocare xplus, 4 secure x-plus, 11 plastic Peaudouce 16-30 kg, 23 depends fitted max ,14 depeneds max underwhear, 20 depends boost incerts, 8 goodnights, 20 sz3 luvs plastic backing, 10 sz 7 and 20 sz6 pampers cruzsers, and some cloth diapers as well

I've about run through my stash, time to reorder. And come to find out, XP Medical is backordered on medium 24/7's.... :p

dont have to hide my stash ,all of mine in there packs in my workshop and about 20 diapers next to my underwear in the cuboard in our bedroom .My stash consists of:
3x megacare line premium xl
3x megacare line special xl
1x tena max xl
1x depend maxium protection xl

my stash :
3 lille fit regular small
84 pampers easy ups size 6+7
2 tena slip maxi small
and 17 huggies pull ups (girls the ship ran out of the boys.)
and all this hidden in the box my laptop came in and my safe under my bed.

camperspampers1 said:
I have:

- 20 Bambino Bianco
- 40 Abri-form X-Plus
- 20 Abri-form Extra
- 25 Abri-form Super
- 5 Molicare Superplus
- 15 Goodnites L-XL Girl
- 5 Underjams L-XL Girl
- 50 Pampers Size 3 (stuffers)
- 5 4T-5T Girls Pull-Ups
- 1 Pair Plastic Pants

I'm super jealous o_o..That's really a godly stash.

My Stash just grew thank you Craigslist
17 Packs Attends Breathable Xtra Absorebent Medium 24 count
8 packs tena super 28 count size medium
3 pack Attends classic large
8 Cases Molicare Super breathables

Being Incont I am not going to have to buy diapers for a bit

19 more Goodnites

sgtfrotin2004 said:
17 Packs Attends Breathable Xtra Absorebent Medium 24 count

How'd you manage to find someone local trying to unload over 400 diapers??

that is quite a lot..lol

something like 50 bambino classicos left, plan on ordering 96 more when I have money. Gonna buy two boxes of size 6 luvs for stuffers. :3

just good searches on CL Being Incont 24/7 I always check CL every 2 days and check like 4 states close to me as well. Most of the time i get cheaper diapers to use at home and save the good ones for when I am not home. I find it more cost effective and saves me money.

meh stash..

So I still live with my parents, but this year I got a car so I've been on a binge since then... I have half a pack of depends, a pack of XL race car design gns (the 2009-2010 ones), a few girls XL gns, 1 cvs XL sleepdry, a size 6 easy-up, a pack of pull-ups wipes, a nuk size 2 (can't find any size 3's where I live :sad:), and a nuby 250 mL bottle, and some other misc. paci with big bird on it and a paci clip.

I haven't been buying diapers for very long, only a few months. I keep my diapers and other items, like wipes, a bottle, and pacifiers, buried in a big pile of stuffed animals in my closet. So far I have mostly kept goodnites, of which I have 2 girl's ones left. I'm also almost out of pull ups, which I use for diaper stuffers. I have about 10 depends left, which I got recently.

How large is your stash?

Hey, so I have noticed that my "stash" seems to be growing over the years. What once was just a simple pack of goodnites is now 2 boxes full of random diapers.
Once I had the epiphany of knowing I was not alone I went a little over board.

With that said, who on here thinks they have the largest stash?

Full 12 pack of the new goodnites.
2 new goodnites
1 older goodnite
Like 8 4t-5t Walmart brand pull-ups

I may be undiagnosed OCD but I would have some where on the order of 27 cases of adult diapers. Have at least 9 pairs of Salk Sani-pant Plastic Pants and 9 large bottles of Baby Powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back