YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 Depends Maximum Protection left, and then I'm out of them for a good deal of time.

InsertDisc said:
I have 2 Depends Maximum Protection left, and then I'm out of them for a good deal of time.

That sucks. Hopefully you are able to pick up some more soon.

I have to get my lazy butt back to work. I haven't scheduled a time to work in nearly a month and a half, and now I'm spending some of my savings on a laptop. It will be a while before I get anything. Goodnites will most likely be the next thing I stash away under my bed. ^^

10 months after my last diaper run I now have

23 pampers baby dry size 6
7 L/XL girls goodnites
9 4t-5t girls pull-ups

as you can tell I use them quite sparingly.

Mine's a little small, and a little new.

I have about ten Assurance mediums left, with my new baby bottle, and two NUK 2's (I like the smaller ones better), one NUK 3 Latex (hate it) and I'm going to go get more NUK 3's in silicon.

Around 3/4 a case of Attends Extended Wear ATM, got it for $10 off eBay...

*Cries* I have NOTHING :( no one here where I live sell Adult diapers so I have to order on the internet, but my current supplyer has nothing in stock :( :(

What do you stock?
Normally, I have GoodNites for girls. There was one time when I experimented with Pull-Ups, but I didn't really care for them that much, as they weren't as padded as the GoodNites and also were too small.

How many do you keep?
Usually just about one package or so. That's about all I really need (actually more than I need), as I don't make a point of trying to pee in them.

Where do you hide it?
Various places. Sometimes in my desk cabinet, sometimes in a box with some of my crossdressing things. Sometimes I'm a little concerned that my mom will accidentally find them, but other than that, I'm not too worried.

1 - Abena X-Plus (11/12)
1 - Tranquility Contour Pads (11/12)
(wore one of both after they had arrive via UPS ^_^)

From a store on Amazon.com for around $34 (with shipping added - Would have been cheaper if I had not spend things up. Eh I was impatient ^^;)

Hidden in the deepest recesses of my closet. The most unlikely place my mother (or anyone) will find them unless she decides to do some unexpected spring cleaning.

Well I restocked last week and I have about 10 Goodnites left. I'm trying to save up for some Bambinos and maybe a paci AKA Nuke 5. I'm lookiing forward to getting a some other diapers as well (perhaps Classy Comforts :) ) I can't wait to get more!!

Abri Form X-Plus... Enjoying a mild afternoon on my back patio.

sgtfrotin2004 said:
Update with photos

6 Cases old style Attends Classic Medium
2 Case old style Attends Large
1 case Tranquility ATN Large
2 Cases Select Briefs Large
4 Cases Molicare Medium Air Active and super
2 Tena Ultra Medium
2 cases Tranquility Boosters

After writing this I think I need to clean things out

o.o Thats alot of diapers.

Dont tell me you HAVENT considered wearing 10+ diapers at once

4 Dozen adult medium cloth diapers. 2 dozen plastic pant-half with snaps.4 all in one.
dozen adult small cloth diapers.Case Attends small.case of attend 6 tape.Half case of dry 24/7,abriform x and 1 1/2 cases of wellness briefs. Lifetime incontinent-it sucks

Claw the most I have worn was 6 at one time and that was enough. I never pass up a good deal. The Tranquility, Attends, and Molicare were free either from craigslist or the pharmacy just gave to me do to financial hardships. If it is free it is for me if I have to pay it stays lol

I have a single pack of pampers cruisers size 7

I had two packs of depend maximum, which was 40 diapers. I do not know the condition of that number now...

i have about 40+ bambinos left. i usually hide them in a storage bin of all my old baby stuff my parents saved. but do to an up coming yard sale i had to make a risky move and they are now in my closed. i am wearin one now with my parents in the next room, and it is definatly wet. first case of bambinos and im in love with them. hopefully they dont find them cuz that would be really awkward!!

I have a few different disposables all in medium size:

2 pks Molicare Super Plus
1/2 pk of Abena X plus
1 Pk of Tena Slip Maxi
4 pks of Checkmate Fitted Briefs (minus 1 that I'm wearing)
2 pks Kendall Lilfit Maxi (cloth cover :frown:)
1 pk Vlesi Slip Compact plus
6 Depend Super Fitted Briefs
2 Vlesi Slip Comfort Premium
2 Incohelp Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back