YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gadawgs8000 said:
What are the dark blue diapers?
I'm assuming DC IDYL

Sadness :( :( :( :(

OK so my parents cleaned out my stash and i cant get any for a LONG time until I'm able to move out. :(:(:(:(:(:(:( So right now I have no diapers :( :( :( :( :( But I do have about 20 stuffies :) :) :) :) :) :) Just wandering but is it sad if you have more stuffie friends then you do real life friends? *insert awkward smile and laugh here*

Just purchased 1 package of these:
0530162223.jpg

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I'm assuming DC IDYL

DC IDYL? What does that mean?

40 Tykables overnight. Two dependeco cloth diapers. My biggest collection to date

2821aa2308feaa94b5aea099a95d6f19.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
I counted over 450 disposables and a couple of dozen cloth diapers plus 6 plastic baby pants and a onesie in my in my inventory.

I always have plenty of nappies and pads in stock.

Just a pack of Always Discreet S/M Maximum (not the Classic Cut, the ones from before the refresh).

7 northshore supreme briefs and 7 abena abriform M4. They hide in my basement.

My stash has recently grown; I now have a half-case of ABU Space, and a half-case of ABU Simple -- Space for at home to lounge about in, and Simple for at school (though I've broken that rule just about as often as I've followed it. :p ).

I hardly get to wear due to fear of being caught, but I currently have the most amount of Nappies I have ever had since going ahead and ordering them since January this year, because I have always loved Nappies so much and I just couldn't resist wanting to wear them, I have 35 Nappies which will last me for a very long time, I am so happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: GermanDL
currently 5 unoppened bags leaders, 15-19 loose
about 30 tena supers
about 10 dry 24/7 (mix of various batches,
1 or 2 sdks
1 rears with foots all over it
2 dignity clasic extra
2 assorbs ultrasoft
1 crinklz
1 safari
1 cushie
various generic pads for stuffers
2 unopened bags of double ups diaper extenders about 12 opened
3 pairs of incontinence pants

2 packs rearz safari
2 packs abena m4 with plastic foilmtv
1 pack id slip super
3 abena m3 pull ups
5 kendall lille suprême
4 drynites

i have four left

Don't post here too often, kinda just read everyone else's posts, but here's our current stash :)

PicsArt_07-08-09.21.47.jpg

PicsArt_07-08-09.22.19.jpg

Just got 3 packs of barebums. Also have a few SDKs, m4, and tykables left over. Roughly about 45 diapers at the moment

Min82 said:
Don't post here too often, kinda just read everyone else's posts, but here's our current stash :)

That's an amazing setup and stash! You're living what I can only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back