YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
plasticsounds said:
Never. Too. Many.

Here is the list of my current stash, It's been building for a couple of months. In January, I noticed that I was almost out.

LET THE BINGE BEGIN!

52 Northshore Supreme Mediums
73 ABUniverse Cushies Medium
39 ABUniverse Cushies Large
24 Absorbancy+ Regular
05 Absorbancy+ Large
23 Snuggies Medium
09 AwwSoCute Pink Medium
07 AwwSoCute Blue Large
05 AwwSoCute Blue Medium
10 Abena M4 (plastic-backed)
26 Total Dry X-Plus Medium
22 Tranquility ATN Medium
06 Tena Slip Maxi Medium (cloth-sided)
04 Attends with waistbands Medium (plastic-backed)
19 Secure Plus Large (thrift store find ~$6 total, not bad)
18 Wings Medium (thrift store find ~$5 total, eh)
14 First Quality by Prevail Medium
05 Always Discreet Pull-ups Small
05 CVS Sleep Comfort Nighttime Underpants L-XL (they do fit 34" waist)
?? Various boosters
?? Various bed pads

Total=366

UPDATE on my stash.

I couldn't help myself this month. All of these amazing new diapers available made me crazy to try some. So I had a little bit of a binge. The last half of 2015 was too busy at work to really partake, so I didn't use that often. That all changes now.

Here are the additions to the list:

40 ABUniverse Super Dry Kids (medium)
40 ABUniverse Space (medium)
10 ABUniverse Simple (large)
40 Tykables Overnights (medium)
10 BareBums (medium)
10 BareBums (large)
64 XPMedical Absorbancy+ level 4 (medium) [for a total of 80]
72 Dry 24/7 (medium) [I haven't used these since the 1st generation ones, years ago. Way better now.]

Total well over 600.

I officially have a storage problem. I need to hunker-down and start using.

Dry 24/7 and XPMedical A+ not represented in picture.

IMGP0001.jpg

Here are a sampling of the individual diapers.

IMGP0002.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
2 and a half packs of Abena M4,
3 Abena M1,
4 iD pants plus,
and as of today, 14 Crinklz medium

Two Packs of Goodnights
I store mine in a camoflauge briefcase, up the road, under a bush (invisible)
I prefer to stash mine out of the house to avoid EVER getting found out
Started doing this after a couple close calls. Its great to not worry about my stash all the time now!

I have about half a bag of Tena pullups and about 1/4 left of what was a 48-pack of off-brand "Pajama pants".

I plan on getting more pullups and a couple bags of Tena Super's soon. I'd go for ABDL type diapers, but the generic ones would be easier to explain if I got caught.

To add on to my previous message, I have some pictures.

IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
I don't really stash, I buy them as needed but I always have leftovers from old packs.
Right now I have a pack of Molicare super plus and a few Goodnights pull ups. Plus a ABUcushies plastic backed that I got in my sample package but didn't fit.

Have 3 bags dry 24 7

Well I really wouldn't say STASH lol but I usually do keep atleast two packages of diapers at all times just for shits and giggles lol. So usually I will buy a small/medium size of depends maximum protection with tabs which comes in a pack of 20. Then I will by a Large size of the depends and hide them both under my bed in my room :). Now unfortunately I can't wear as much as I'd like to due to the fact that I'm currently living with my grandma/mom. And also I do NOT have a door for my bedroom :( so it's hard to participate in my diaper loving needs/wants but at the end of the day no matter what I'm still satisfied!!

10 cushies v2 10 my diaper animal 39 old style crinklz 77 Forma care supa and 80 seni Vmaxi boosters

22 Lil paws 30 space 100 cruisers size 7 66 dry 24/7

I've got 10 Drynites pull-ups left... :(.
I really need to buy some more baby nappies! I have 2 (child's) pacifiers/dummies, too!

33 cases of DC Amor And 25 cases Of DC AMOR IDLY And 9 Cases of Dry Care 24/7 And I love the DC Amor And DC IDYL diapers the most out of any brand.

in my stash there are a lot of diferent things had to do with diapers:about 10 rubberpants/about 20-25 one way diapers(migros)
about 20 one way baby diapers to stuff the adult diapers/about 4 rubber pants really thick ones to protect the normal rubber pants.
about 6-7 normal adult rubber pants size 40-44. the other stuff is like leggins/baby oil/dildos different ones/

Order from xp medical arrived today. I got a pack of Absorbecy plus level 3 and a pack of Seni Quatro. I love the Seni it feels just like a modern baby diaper.

The two types of diaper I always keep stocked are Confi-Dry 24/7 and the plastic-backed Abena Abri-form in absorbency level X-Plus (a.k.a. its absorbency level 4). And since I always buy one case of these diapers at a time (to save money in the long run) from my favorite on-line store for diapers (XP Medical), my stash size varies in a very predictable way.

So where do I keep my stash? Just in the middle of my house, out in the open :biggrin: - but that's only because I live alone :cloud9: . Though because I have been a DL since I was a teenager, I have had to deal with the Where to hide it issue in the past.

At first, I hid it under my bed - which I thought was a good place because at that time I had the type of bed that's a wooden piece of furniture with various compartments in the bottom, all of which I could close. Though I remember noticing a diaper or two from my stash out in the part of my parents' house outside of my bedroom once :sad: . Though to my surprise, nobody else ever brought this up to me (about what they found) :confused: .

Later on in my life, when I had to move back into my parents' house (for monetary reasons), I hid my stash in my van that I owned at the time. This time, it ended up never being found :) .

I have some Depends fitted briefs, Depends real fit, Depends pull ups, target brand night pants, Goodnites tru-fit, Medline Fit-right briefs (need to use these up and never get them again), Attends Breathable briefs, attends overnight briefs, Attends overnight pull ups, Attends pull ups, some McKesson briefs that the best I can tell are 100% identical to attends breathable, some generic plastic backed briefs that are comfy a great plastic but hardly hold anything, I think I still have a few select briefs in a box I haven't opened in a long time, some under pads of unknown brands, a few different baby diapers I collected for suffers, some nightingale overnight pull ups, some other generic diapers (nursing home quality), some different pads. Maybe one or two other thing that I have one of left that I bought in the past.
Assorted diaper covers (just plain ones nothing babyish).

And some of my cooler stuff, vintage Depends fitted briefs (green ones), vintage Depends fitted briefs (from when they first went to white), vintage Depends belted shields (green plastic backed), vintage Depends under pads (not that they have changed much but on the package where it shows other products they are all still the green plastic), vintage Med-Line briefs that look like the pampers from the 1960's but in an adult size, Tranquility ATN Briefs, Tranquility SlimLine briefs, secure X-Plus, Cool-Diaps, other assorted vintage samples or single diapers that I got in a bag of assorted diapers from a thrift store that if I ever use I will never find again.

Some are hid under my bed in plastic bags or in boxes, some in drawers, some in Rubbermaid tubs, some in my car, some between my mattress and box spring.

I have 10 cloth pullup diapers, 50 pairs of red plastic pants, 150 orange plastic pants and about a dozen other plastic pants.

annotated.jpg

(that's just my diaper cabinet in the bedroom, there's a lot of diapers in the closet and upstairs to keep it stocked)

I've labeled the diapers with a solid white shell. Can you identify the rest?

I've just gone crazy and bought 2 packs of MyDiaper Animals, 2 packs of the white Betterdry nappies, 2 packs of Mydiaper plain white, 1 pack of Rearz Safari,and 1 pack of the new Molicare.(Blue version) Plus the the 2 packs of ID super slips and 2 packs of Abena M4's I got yesterday. Hopefully that'll keep me going for a while. Expensive business wearing nappies!

bambinod said:
View attachment 26252

(that's just my diaper cabinet in the bedroom, there's a lot of diapers in the closet and upstairs to keep it stocked)

I've labeled the diapers with a solid white shell. Can you identify the rest?

What are the dark blue diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back