YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

I now have over 30 ABU Space,
35+ Bambino Teddy's
35ish Tena Slip Maxis
One Tranquility ATN. I like to put one on every now and then to see how far I've come :p
One Bambino Hybrid (I wanna save it for a special occasion...still not sure what that is)

Also, I have 84 Abena M4's coming in the mail soon.
I also have 10 Blue AwwSoCute's coming. I had a discount, and with a deal they have going on, I got a pack of their diapers plus a paci for about 33ish bucks. Still a little steep for me, but I've been wanting to try them out for a while.
And I have a Wearing Clouds sample of 2 Tykables coming. One size 1 and 1 size 2. I have a 36 inch waist, and I don't know which one will fit me better.

I have 12 bambino Classico diapers on hand and just ordered a case of Classico and a case of teddy.

I have 2 depends left and I neeeeeeeeeeeeddd more!

I currently have 3 Molicare Super Plus, 16 Tena Slip Maxi, 3 Tena Comfort Super and 11 Attends Pull-Ons 8

Ok I got 6 GoodNites left in a bag and I still live parents and brothers so where I hide them is in my closet in a box and then bury the box under other boxes. So if they wanted to find it they had to search every box and I got lots of boxes in my closets lol X3 ........oh and I keep my baba with my diapers and I keeps my pacifier in a plastic baggie in my night stand under a bunch of stuff (my night stand is messy XD ) and I leave out my plushies and hug them and stuff out in the open. They no care if I cuddle plusies XP but yup that's where I hide my diapers,baba, and paci's!!! ^=^

2 full cases of Teddy Bambinos (also seen in this post) along with the 4 cases of Abena M4.

The GoodNites are kept in a double padlocked Pelican case with the TruFits in another room.

IMAG1844_cropped_resized.jpg

FluffyMastiff said:
2 full cases of Teddy Bambinos (also seen in this post) along with the 4 cases of Abena M4.

The GoodNites are kept in a double padlocked Pelican case with the TruFits in another room.

View attachment 25309

OMG FluffyMastiff you has so many diapers! I am kinda jelly X3 well you has awesome places where you keep your paddings and lots of diapers that should last yous YEARS lol X3

BabyfurBlaze said:
OMG FluffyMastiff you has so many diapers! I am kinda jelly X3 well you has awesome places where you keep your paddings and lots of diapers that should last yous YEARS lol X3

Haha, Thank You :smile1:

I'm hoping they last at least a year or two. I wear one for 36-48 hours before using them, then an additional 4-12 hours after wetting them.

Since I live alone, I could put them almost anywhere, but I do have family who like to drop in usually without knocking first :bleh: I have three spots that I put mine at. My open packages are in the living room but are in a large drawer in a huge heavy desk I have, In front of that drawer is a heavy solid wood chair. So it "doesn't get moved" other when I need to get a new diaper.

The pelican case, sits underneath my couch, which like the chair, is solid wood (I think they were made in the 1950s), like I said the case has 2 pad locks on it. My brother saw it one day and asked about it. I told him it was tax documents, MSDS for chemicals I have for my chemistry stuff, and order recipes for all the chemistry stuff.

Then there are the boxes in the bedroom closet, not so easily hidden. I'm thinking about trying to find boxes of the similar size of the Abenas so I can swap them out to be nondescript looking boxes.

I would love to be able to get this Pelican Case (it actually needs to be larger, but this would still work, minus a few packs). Earlier today, I took rough measurements, and with my horrible math skills, I would need a case with interior measurements, to hold everything in the closet

L: ~56"
W: ~24"
H: ~12"

Actually, I should take out the packages and set them up, stacked and lined up, for how I would like them in a case and then do the measurements that way... :think:

Anyway, sorry started rambling. Back on topic again :smile1:

---------------------------Edit/Update---------------------------
FluffyMastiff said:
Actually, I should take out the packages and set them up, stacked and lined up, for how I would like them in a case and then do the measurements that way...

Okay, so I actually did this, I got bored enough to do so.

Using all my premium diapers (no GoodNites, Pampers, etc.) the size of a container I would need is no smaller than what is shown below. This would allow for what I currently have with very little wiggle room.

Interior Measurements:
L: 48"
W: 21"
H: 26"

The Height could be deeper depending on if I/you create a lid with a larger opening in it.

It would be a bit tall, but I think if you made a "solid" wall coffee table, you could hide all/most of your diapers in the living room.
Instead of using normal hinges, use concealed hinges, which are on the inside of the box set within the wood itself. Then setup a way that only you know how to unlock the lid, like a couple of pieces of metal rod on springs and when a magnet force is added it pulls the metal locks back to allow you to open the lid. (I'm not a carpenter, so I'm not sure how this would work)

Last edited:
Here's what I have currently.
20160122_192831.jpg

Clear out of them, but I usually keep a small stash of Depends pullups.

Two terrycloth diapers, two swim diapers, and one Abena M3.

I've got 88 Abena M3s pending. My control isn't the best and I've finally surrendered to buying in bulk.

I have a case of bambino Classico and a case of bambino teddy. I am waiting for Abu to get some super dry kids in my size and I will order a case of them.

Half case of Littlepawz, a couple Northshores, three packs of Huggies wipes, and soon, plastic pants.

Right now my stash is a few DC amor and idyl, m4s, Id slip and a cuddlz. I just ordered a pack of crinklz and plastic cushies as well as samples of cloth cushies, rearz safari and spoiled. All of mine are hidden in a box under my bed behind a bunch of blankets and junk

I stash my stuff everywhere in a spare room in my house. I even surprise myself all the stuff I find that I forget I hid. Lol
Of course my husband knows where I keep everything. I only stash when we have company and family over. They don't seem to accept our ways. Though we usually keep it a part of our private life between us. Husband doesn't mind that I come here for support and friends. :)

My stash just increased. I got a case of Molicare super plus nappies and they are really comfy. :D

I used to have a case of abena m4 but I'm using my last one now. Other than that I have 1 last cloth backed m4 I'm saving for reference and 2 depends that just don't get used. None to worry as tomorrow I'm having a large order from xp arrive. All medium 1 bag each of dry24/7, idslip PE, seni quatro, absorbency plus level 4, and a sample of dry24/7 small. I keep them in my closet usually with a few storage containers on top.

I ordered a case of tykables overnight today! First case of premium ab diapers I've ever ordered!!! Excited :) it'll be the start of my stash

402bb817119cae23f3f1b15b0160eed4.jpg

Here's mine, just got some more in today. :).

Reactions: GermanDL
Psynapse said:
402bb817119cae23f3f1b15b0160eed4.jpg

Here's mine, just got some more in today. :).

I love it when people post pictures <3 Sooooo many diapers!!
Gah! I took some pics, but forgot to post them :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back