10 boots stay dry pants
8 huggies dry nites pull ups

6 Goodnites
5 Pull-Ups

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429727411472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429727411472.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 265
Being IC I always have a "stash" It currently occupies an entire walk-in closet and is about 500 diapers from 20 brands. I know some people that are IC and have just what they have in a wardrobe or corner of their closet but I own it. I have diapers in every bathroom in the house, bedroom, nursery (I'm also ABDL, babyfur), and car. My favorites are XP Medical's Absorbency Plus 4 (My overnight or otherwise "gonna be a while between changes" brand, and Tena Slip Maxi (Daily wear) . I also have some APAC Tena Maxis, Tena Ultras, Some Walgreens blues, and my assortment of cloth and PULs from dependco alult diapers. My wife's been adding some frilly stuff and some nice PJ's to the mix, as well.

Kittani said:
Being IC I always have a "stash" It currently occupies an entire walk-in closet and is about 500 diapers from 20 brands. I know some people that are IC and have just what they have in a wardrobe or corner of their closet but I own it. I have diapers in every bathroom in the house, bedroom, nursery (I'm also ABDL, babyfur), and car. My favorites are XP Medical's Absorbency Plus 4 (My overnight or otherwise "gonna be a while between changes" brand, and Tena Slip Maxi (Daily wear) . I also have some APAC Tena Maxis, Tena Ultras, Some Walgreens blues, and my assortment of cloth and PULs from dependco alult diapers. My wife's been adding some frilly stuff and some nice PJ's to the mix, as well.

Hey, nice choice of favorite. I just got some Absorbency Plus 4's myself, almost a week ago. after having my sister spend the night for a couple nights (she also being IC) and her using one each night, I've just gone through the first pack of eight (I bought a half-case of 32; go big or go home, right), and I have to say that they're my favorite as well.

My stash now consists of:
24 Absorbency Plus 4 Larges,
~20 TENA Ultimate Pads,
~16 Certainty Fitted Briefs,
35 Assurance XL Underpads (for when enough just isn't enough).

Dependency is blissful at times, no?

I also use Certainty Briefs but found that by adding a baby disp--I use LUVS 6--inside that I get a really absorbent diaper that still costs less than $70 cents.

Usually a case of of pampers baby dry 6, a pack of luvs 6, my stash of 250 vintage baby dry 6, pampers cruisers 7 . I'm pretty small so I still wear baby diapers :D

Right now I've just got a case of Depends with tabs and a case of Certainty/Walgreen brand briefs with tabs. I've shoved them in my closet with an old body pillow covering them; that should suffice for hiding them since I hang my own clothes up. My parents have no real reason to go in there.

417PlacesToGo said:
Right now I've just got a case of Depends with tabs and a case of Certainty/Walgreen brand briefs with tabs. I've shoved them in my closet with an old body pillow covering them; that should suffice for hiding them since I hang my own clothes up. My parents have no real reason to go in there.

"No real reason" may not be so good over the long term. It's hard to anticipate all the possibilities that might lead someone in your family to your closet for innocent reasons. I only mention it because it happened to me and the results were unpleasant. I hope everyone stays out of your stuff.

I confess -- I have been diaper thrifting and doing lots of trades and buys to relieve stress. After writing all this down, I really think I don't need to look for any more. The Belle Sun are my go-to these days or Always discreet.

Diapers, ranked by awesomeness
9 Crinklz (rearz.ca) -- 17 DC Amors -- 2 rearz spoiled -- 1 tena super basic -- 5 snuggies -- 57 bellesun diapers (fluffy, but thin taiwanese diaper "like underwear" ha!) - 12 harmonie classic (old tena brand) -- 6 ultra economy plastic backed -- 15 tena clothlike absorbent, but meh diapes

Stuffers

16 bambo nature size 6 (abena's baby diaper) -- 100 attends boosters (thin 6.8 oz, I put them in always discreet and goodnites) -- 20 poise ultimate long pads (comfy!) -- 24 always discreet bladder pads - 3 harmonie duo (like abena stuffers, but wider and thinner -- it's absurd) -- 1 tena serenity pad

A Class of Their Own:
10 Always Discreet Underwear (very absorbent, very soft, and high enough coverage! I lurv them!)

Pull Ups
1 swimate (tranquility) -- 7 tena underwear super -- 9 tena chic (cute print) -- 2 atn premium overnight -- 17 kirkland for women

Vintage
30 1 generation fairy goodnites
17 minnie pullups 2000
10 boys' boxer goodnites, 2006
32 1st generation princess pullups 2003
1 bag (13) first gen girls' goodnites, 2002
Attends from 1995, small (3 pks) - for sale
Depend (green) large from 1996 (nostalgia) - for sale

Lately I've almost exclusively been wearing GoodNites true fit to bed (legitimate 19 yo bedwetter). I've also tried the generic answer to GoodNites from Meijer and I really like them. I have about half a pack of that in my stash, too.

14 M4s.
1 24/7
1 cloth pre-fold from changing times.
And then I have a Dependico AIO coming.

I have 41 M4s, 2 pre-folds from Changing times, 2 pre-folds from Adult Cloth Diaper company, 5 cloth AIOs from Dependeco, 2 diaper covers from Dependeco, 2 cloth pull ups from Dependeco, 1 24/7, and finally 1 DC Amor.

I just added some more to my stash. So now I have, pampers baby dry /s 6, extra protection /s 6, swadlers /s 5, swadlers /s 6, underjams L/XL, Easy Ups 4t-5t, Huggies overnights, little movers, snug and dry, pullups learning design, goodnights s/m, goodnights l/xl, goodnights true fit, parents choice /s 6, white cloud sleep pant L/XL, pullup 4t-5t, kid gets night pants L/XL, luvs /s 6, /s 6, nighttime diaper /s 6, cottontail sleep pant l/xl, kroagers brand pullup 4t-5t.
training bed protector cloth pad thing from rite aid
mam paci
nuk size 2 paci
nuk size 3 paci

and I think thats every thing lol.

computerProgrammer said:
I just added some more to my stash. So now I have, pampers baby dry /s 6, extra protection /s 6, swadlers /s 5, swadlers /s 6, underjams L/XL, Easy Ups 4t-5t, Huggies overnights, little movers, snug and dry, pullups learning design, goodnights s/m, goodnights l/xl, goodnights true fit, parents choice /s 6, white cloud sleep pant L/XL, pullup 4t-5t, kid gets night pants L/XL, luvs /s 6, /s 6, nighttime diaper /s 6, cottontail sleep pant l/xl, kroagers brand pullup 4t-5t.
training bed protector cloth pad thing from rite aid
mam paci
nuk size 2 paci
nuk size 3 paci

and I think thats every thing lol.

Dang, son. Thats impressive

At the moment, I have around 10 Nu-Fits, some Attends, some Teddy Bambinos, and some other diapers that were given to me from an ABDL friend. It's not a ton, but it's by the far the most I've ever had and the first time I've ever considered myself to have a stash. :smile1:

w49OXdn.jpg

Here's a picture of the stash in my closet. I have a few other diapers elsewhere, and the cloth diapers are in a completely different area.

Closet contents:

- 20 Comficares (and a few loose ones up top)
- 10 Cuddlz all-over printed
- 10 Snuggies
- 16 Bambino Bellissimos
- 28 Crinklz

- 2 Abena Pull-ups
- 3 Tena Ultimas (need more! :C)
- About a half dozen Tender Care Night
- A few stuffers

Total: 95

I also have a pack of Snuggies and a pack of Bambinos in my drawers, plus maybe 10 other loose diapers. I need to stock up a bit more, tbh.

edit: not sure why it isn't showing it as an image in my post o.o

AKOL said:
My "Stash at the moment consists of:

12 Molicare Super
2 Baby Love Sleepynites
8 Huggies Drynites
4 depend realfit
Are they the new cloth Molicares ,

They are in a black trash bag in our codo's storage space.

My stash is getting ridiculous.

650 depends fitted briefs
32 nightingale small
5 nightingale med
156 medium wings
80 large wings
96 medium attends breathables
40 lg tranquility briefs in clear bags
20 small ATNs
20 medium ATNs
39 old green depends
40 first quality briefs
10 tranqulity slimlines
10 attends waistband
14 at ease briefs
20 small old walgreens briefs
3 medium old walgreens briefs
10 old medium assurance briefs
40 medium generic diapers.. same tapes as the old walgreens brand ones but have blue middle section in back.
70 confidry 24/7
19 medium old cvs plastic backed
9 tena supers
9 tena ultras
48 dc amors
47 bambino bellissimos
48 bambino teddys
46 bambino classicos
40 snuggies overnights
39 snuggies waddlers
56 abena m4's and xplus's
70 tena slip maxi
40 cushies
12 molicare super plus
14 old purple attends
6 old blue attends
30 tena youth briefs
90 attends youth briefs
12 dry comforts
11 keepdry golds from puerto rico... they are horrible.
25 tena classic plus
~50 various other random diapers.

2067 total WTF.

http://i.imgur.com/WNxh9Ez.jpg

This is seriously way too many.. I have to start offloading the cheaper ones soon. 2000+ diapers is too much. It takes up over half of my walk in closet. I tried to get most of them in the picture but there are still some in my dresser that I couldn't be bothered to get out. Also the picture is distorted because I had to use panorama because it wouldn't all fit in one picture.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back