YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KittyninjaW said:
So do I but I literally have no idea, where to go.

I now am working on it right now, although it will take time

I have almost a full case of Abena M4 plastic backed, one package of Abena M3 cloth backed, and a package of Tena l/xl Super Stretch. I don't know if I made a mistake when I ordered them from XP Medical, or if they shipped the wrong item, but I used one today and found out I had the l/xl instead of mediums. Oh well, they will make a good outer diaper for doubling up!

well, having been here and lurking for a long time, but just recently coming to terms with my loving the feeling of being padded - I thought that it just made sense to buy/use cloth diapers. I did buy a couple of AIO's and find them quite comfortable; then a couple of weeks ago, I spent one Saturday morning in my footie PJ's and a diaper. Actually it was a cloth diaper with a pharmacy brand disposable underneath, it was great, but I leaked - bad. So, I broke down and ordered some Bambino Bellissimo's and I LOVE THEM. Also ordered some Total Dry Ultimate Boost Ups - which (coupled with my diaper) makes for a good 10 to 12 hours, really full and really heavy amazing feeling.

So my stash right now, would be 3 cloth diapers, 1 AIO, 48 Bellissimo's and 5 Total Dry Ultimate Boost Ups

my stash, which shrinks everyday consists of the following
3 prefold cloth diapers
multiple plastic pants
about 7-10 onsies
5 packs of comfidry, these are my primary diapers that i wear
1 pack of abena xplus
various samples of abuniverse and bambino diapers
3 fleece one piece pjs
1 footed sleeper
2 aio
1 pack of size 6 huggies overnights
half a pack of size 7 pampers
2 packs of abri-let maxi
half a pack of seni quatro
half a pack of absorbancy plus
half a pack o tena maxi
half a pack of the original dry 24/7
several Foley catheters
3 ASC binkies
various diaper pins
all the bottles i wants and plenty of sippy cups from my 2 boys growing (1 is 9 months old other is 5 yrs old)
most of this is stored in my Armour
currently writing this wearing a confidry and my comfy footed sleeper

Layne0033 said:
well, having been here and lurking for a long time, but just recently coming to terms with my loving the feeling of being padded - I thought that it just made sense to buy/use cloth diapers. I did buy a couple of AIO's and find them quite comfortable; then a couple of weeks ago, I spent one Saturday morning in my footie PJ's and a diaper. Actually it was a cloth diaper with a pharmacy brand disposable underneath, it was great, but I leaked - bad. So, I broke down and ordered some Bambino Bellissimo's and I LOVE THEM. Also ordered some Total Dry Ultimate Boost Ups - which (coupled with my diaper) makes for a good 10 to 12 hours, really full and really heavy amazing feeling.

So my stash right now, would be 3 cloth diapers, 1 AIO, 48 Bellissimo's and 5 Total Dry Ultimate Boost Ups

Did you have plastic pants on over the cloth diaper? Cloth diapers are not meant to be worn without plastic pants, PERIOD. with plastic pants it's very hard to leak with a quality adult sized cloth diaper.

No I didnt, I have since purchased an AIO to wear over them, plus I like the added bulk

Since unfortunate I live at home for the time being I keep mine stashed in a box in the corner along with all my panties and bras, but since we are moving I need to come up with a better solution, thinking about an under the bed sorta thing. I sully buy as I need them given that i don't wear 24/7, and so right now I don't have any but I have about 100 coming in the mail as we speak.

Jonny's stash

View attachment 23092

I currently have:
About 6 bags of M4's
About half a bag of 24/7's
2 bags of Bambino Bianco's(do not like)
About 1 bag of Quadro boosters(Super swelling)
And about 80 of my favorite Abri-let Maxi's(Super poofy):biggrin:

Well....I order a case at a time every 2 months or so. I like the Northshore brand as I haven't found any other diapers as absorbent as they are. I don't like messing them and since I only wear them every now and then I always have a ok supply. Right now I have them all in my closet hidden in places.

I have two new packs of Lillie's, I don't have to hide my stash, I don't care who finds it, I am not ashamed :) I also have Tenna pull ups... When I was younger I would hide my dummies, I used to hollow out a small space in my teddies and put them in there ...;)

Currently:
1 pack of Tena Slip Maxi not opened (and seriously if someone wants to buy it, PM me; I promise fully discrete shipping)
About 20 Fabines (1 white, rest printed)
4 Libero size 7
20-something Tena Slip Maxi

Once I am done going through this stuff, I am not sure if I will continue buying. I over-indulged and now feel overwhelmed with diapers when I really would prefer to just have a pack, use it, get close to finishing it, buy another pack, etc. Not so I can hide stuff but for practicality. Since I do not wear 24/7 I have had some of these diapers for a while. Good thing diapers take a long time to 'go bad'.

Two packs of L/XL girls GoodNites, one from last year and the other from 2006 (some stores around here have surprisingly old stock); neither of them have been opened just yet.

Added some Bambino Classicos, AbriForm M4s, and PullUps.. Have Bellisimos and AbriFlex's on the way now :)

I currently have a case of 8 Absorbency +, and 5 Tena Slip Maxi's.

14 Bambino Bellissimo's (Medium)
16 Pampers Baby Dry (Size 6)
8 Pampers Cruisers (Size 6) -These are too small on me.

I would show a pic but I don't feel like it.

I currently have about 10 tena slip supers. About 18 boots staydry supers (personal favourite at the moment) and 1 cuddlz all over printed (such a premium price but I do love them. Special occasions :p)

I currently have 50 Bellissimo's, 20 Classico's, 20 Snuggies, and 40 Tena Slips for myself. My wife has about 40 goodnites of various generations, 10 underjams, 10 ABU cushies/sissy, 4 Abena S4's,about 30 pampers baby dry/cruisers/swaddlers, 10 pull-ups, and my all time favorite vintage plastic backed pampers and luvs.

I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to diapers I'll but pretty much anything I think my wife will look good in lol. We just got some Snuggies waddlers I can't wait to see her in.

I don't really have to hide them anymore so I have a case of my Molicare comficare in a cardboard box in my closet just in case my roommates decide to go into my room for any reason. It helps that my girlfriend is okay with them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back