YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 22056
In back, red package is Confidry 24/7, on top of that, blue package is Per-Fit pull-up underwear (it was dirt cheap and comfy for sleeping), purple briefs are Molicare Plus Super, Salmon brief I don't know - cloth backed but fairly thick. On top of that is an Abena M3 brief, a bed pad, and a booster pad. On top of those are a pack of Absorbency Plus briefs.

I always buy Tena slip Super or Super Seni Plus or Trio.
Right now I have got 9 Seni Trio :)

perlFerret said:
View attachment 22056
In back, red package is Confidry 24/7, on top of that, blue package is Per-Fit pull-up underwear (it was dirt cheap and comfy for sleeping), purple briefs are Molicare Plus Super, Salmon brief I don't know - cloth backed but fairly thick. On top of that is an Abena M3 brief, a bed pad, and a booster pad. On top of those are a pack of Absorbency Plus briefs.

How are per-fit besides comfort? I keep seeing them when I do a search for prevail.

View attachment 22094

So here is mine. The first on the left is some Tenas. The purples are Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs. The blues are Tena Classics. Next the Whites are Abena M4s. Then lastly are some cloth diapers and a pair of plastic pants. Overall its about 130 diapers give or take. And the great thing is that I live alone so I don't have to "stash" them anywhere. They are just in my closet.

bruno43 said:
View attachment 22094

So here is mine. The first on the left is some Tenas. The purples are Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs. The blues are Tena Classics. Next the Whites are Abena M4s. Then lastly are some cloth diapers and a pair of plastic pants. Overall its about 130 diapers give or take. And the great thing is that I live alone so I don't have to "stash" them anywhere. They are just in my closet.
I've always wanted to try a arena m4 how nice are they tell me about them

All of my supplies are under the sink in the bathroom that is connected to my master bedroom. As of now I have two packs of depend fitted protection, I pack of depend adjustable underwear, I pack of treasury diapers( a company that went defunct in 1997, they were a goodwill find for 3.00!. 1 pack of depend for woman( my wife's) and a few loose samples. I've been broke and just moved, so I've yet to order anything decent.

I only have a about 4 pairs of Bambinos hiding under my bed. Most of You people are so lucky. Lol can't wait until I get my own place.

Right now I have about half a bag of Depends Protection with tabs. I'm about to order a case of 96 Attends Breathable Briefs to be delivered Friday. With my credit card points, I can get them half off ($20 in total). I figure even if they're not the greatest it will certainly be worth that price!

Last edited:
I only have 1 abenam4 left I want more diapers but they are so expensive $30 for a pack of 14 more...grr

What if someone ( not me) were to add up the total of all the stash of padding reported since this thread has been going? SO many diapers! So much money!

Money? I'd be more concerned about the Atlantic Ocean being absorbed :D

qwertyqwerty said:
I only have 1 abenam4 left I want more diapers but they are so expensive $30 for a pack of 14 more...grr
If you pay 60 bucks, you can triple the amount of diapers, you'll get 28 more.

Omg! I want ur stuff too XD

Mine's grown a bit this past week. ;) Last week I bought Tena Slip Maxis for the first time and was so impressed by them I ordered an entire case of mediums and a bag of smalls (the mediums are a bit loose on me). Today, meanwhile, I bought a new bag of M4s. From a store. I had no idea I could do that.

Also, when I bought the Tenas, I was given a single free ComfiCare M10. I'm wearing it right now. I, uh, don't know if any of you have tried these yet, but they are amazing. I've been wetting mine for almost five hours and it's still nowhere near full. It looks and feels babyish, if that's your thing, and it's also the crinkliest diaper I've worn. Did I mention its ridiculous capacity? Anyway, I'm thoroughly impressed.

My stash is as follows:
1 case Tena slip maxi
2 bags Super dry kids
1 bag Dry 24/7
2 bags Depend fitted protection
1 bag Tranquility slimline
3 bags boys Goodnites
2 bags girls Goodnites (vintage)
1 bag girls Underjams
Tena stretch supers
Depend brand diapers from Middle East
Bambino biancos
Mixed lot of Pampers 6 & 7's and Huggies 5&6's

Had a stash a few weeks ago but unfortunately ran out quickly as it was only 1 pack of drynites, had them hidden in my wardrobe.

3 packs of Kolibri comslip plastic
1 pack kolibri green
and just added 3 packs of Tena maxi large plastic

40 of the new Supreme plastic backed north shore has and 10 Mckesson Stay Dry diapers .

currently using tena super briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back