YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyFluttershy said:
I actually don't have a stash. I steal them straight from my little sister. But once my parents are gone for a week I'll go to CVS or Walgreens and stock up on some.
I wouldn't make a habit out of stealing. I'm supposing your parents buy them for your sister because she needs them, so taking them isn't exactly stellar behavior.

I've just topped up my stash to the usual

10 Depends tape-on briefs and 12 Depends incontinence pads

View attachment 21963

My stash ^__^ I have way too much, I had to put it all in a pile to fit it in the picture! Some stuff is still not pictured... 2 sippy cups and some more pajamas.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
I've taken to becoming specific in new acquisitions to my stash. From a practical point-of-view, I have determined that I now have over four years worth of adult briefs (diapers) for my needs. Now my focus is on increasing my stash of maximum absorbency disposable underwear, that I use exclusively as the first layer booster in diaper changes.

I just found 15 packages of SureCare Disposable Protective Underwear Extra Absorbency for $2.50 a pack at a St. Vincent DePaul store.

The store was having an annual half-price clearance storewide, so I went to the area of the store where they had medical items. Although the store had none on display, I knew they always kept a large supply in their work room. It was toward the end of the month (August) and I knew that didn't have much left in my bank, so asked if they had 15 packages in the back room, which they did. So for about $10 a month, I found my next three months supply!

Diapered Rabbit said:
I just found 15 packages of SureCare Disposable Protective Underwear Extra Absorbency for $2.50 a pack at a St. Vincent DePaul store.

I bought a bunch of boosters there. Kind of a gutsy move since I am related to the manager. Luckily she did not come out or was probably off, but I do not know if the clerk knew who I was or would say anything. Do they have a chain of stores? I had never heard of it until I moved here.

St. Vincent DePaul Society is a private non-profit organization that is connected to the Catholic Church. It is a relief and support agency for the poor and in-need. The stores are prevalent here in Oregon and on the west coast of the USA. Just one of the many thrift stores I haunt. Not only do I shop thrift stores locally, but scour out of town ones on trips I take with my wife.

Sickness said:
72 briefs that are some sort of tranqulity product.
30 Tena Classic Plus
10 Tena Super
12 Molicare Super plus
10 Dry Comforts
15 At Ease fitted briefs
20 OLD walgreens fitted briefs sz sm
5 OLD walgreens fitted briefs sz med
36 Publix fitted briefs (discontinued)
44 First Quality Fitted briefs
10 Keep Dry Gold briefs
20 OLD CvS fitted briefs
50 Nightingale fitted briefs
100 Attends breathable briefs
14 Attends 10 waistband from 2005
560 Depend fitted briefs.
30 tranquility atn
Around 24 purple and blue attends that are fairly old
60 random diapers of various types that have no name
10 random pullups
10 Medline fitted briefs
44 Old green depends
60 plastic backed tena youth briefs.
57 Abena X-plus/M4 have some of the old and new
48 Bambino Bellissimo
46 Bambino Classico
120 Kendall Wings Med
120 Kendall Wings Lg
10 old assurance briefs

I seriously buy way too many and use too few. At the rate I go through them I should have enough to last me about 10 years.

That is all that I could remember I have. I know there is others hidden elsewhere but ya right now im sitting at about 1600+ diapers. I would post pictures but it takes about 2 hours to dig them all out and get them all in the same room. Maybe I will next weekend.
You should take pictures of the no name diapers and we can have a name that diaper game thread.

View attachment 22012

Just cleaning my room and doing a little reorganizing... Hard to believe but this is less than 1/2 my stash. This is just what fits under the bed.

barkd74 said:
View attachment 22012

Just cleaning my room and doing a little reorganizing... Hard to believe but this is less than 1/2 my stash. This is just what fits under the bed.
...sweet mother of God

barkd74 said:
View attachment 22012

Prepared for the apocalypse, are we?

I have a clothes armoire that I used to have a tv in. now I have it full of random diapers. most of the time I dont keep anything specific in there. I just kinda end up stocking it with whatever I feel like I wanted at the time so I have some molicare, A+ (from Xpmedical) Tena slip maxi, dry 24/7, comficare 24/7, abena l4, abena l4 air, bambino blanco, teddys, and some other odds and ends

barkd74 said:
View attachment 22012

wow. I'm kind of at a loss of words. You should build a fort out of all those.

^^^ this ^^^

wwetbed said:
Holy Cow!

Congratulations on your good taste and your dedication to doing what you like to do!

My stash is small now,

a handful of Molicares, some Depends, and GoodNites. Yes, I need more diapers!

- Will

- - - Updated - - -

That is awesome!

ready for anything!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice stash!

I live in Florida (United States) and it's really hard to find Tena diapers.

If I can ask you, do thy sell them (Tena diapers) in your country, or do you have to find them from Amazon or some website?
(What website, if you buy online)?

Thanks,'

- Will

I order most of my diapers through xpmedical.com here in America. American diapers are not the best so I look for outsources lol

barkd74 said:
View attachment 22012

That has to be at least one thousand of them right there, and you say that's only half of your stash? In the words of Tool, holy fucking shit.

An unopened pack of Huggies size 6
A few Pampers Baby Dry size 6
Around 12 or so Huggies girls' Pull-Ups size 3T-4T
3 Assurance women's pull-ups, one too bunched up to be of much use
1 Bambino Teddy
A few pacifiers, a bottle, a sippy cup, two pairs footed pajamas, stuffed animals, etc.

Oh right, the stash. Mine's not very good, I'll admit.

One pack of GoodNites, a Nuk 5 10 fl oz. bottle, and two 18 month Nuk pacifiers.

ClandestineWing said:
That has to be at least one thousand of them right there, and you say that's only half of your stash? In the words of Tool, holy fucking shit.

On top of what I already have I plan on ordering a case of Unique Wellness Superio since I am out of them and they are one of my favorites. Also on my list to buy are the new North shore briefs and Bambino Belisimos since I have yet to they either. Also wanted to order some Awe So cuite but missed the 40% off sale.

Couldn't pass up on a deal for 220 Per Fit Briefs for $42. THIS SHOULD BRING MY TOTAL DIAPER STASH QUANTITY ENOUGH TO SUPPLY ME UNTIL APRIL OF 2019.

barkd74 said:
View attachment 22012

Good lords above. When are you setting up shop?

I don't keep very large stashes, I have a pack of Tena Slip maxi (plastic backed), Tena basic (Slip super entirely white) plastic, a pack of Cuddlz all over print, and a pack of seni maxi booster pads and a cute diaper tape for the looks of it, apart from the usual stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back