YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
norm said:
So, slightly off-topic, but im out of high school for the summer and going to university this fall, and as such im living with my folks. What is the best hiding spot in this situation? Any tips on throwing my diapers away without the family seeing them in the garbage?

I suggest you find somebody to donate them to. I'm sure somebody in adisc is interested in them and lives nearby. Also some might be interested in paying postal :)

My stash has largely increased today to 3 cloth 16 Abena l2 and 3 whole and 1 open pack of Abena l3

When I lived with my parents I kept my stash in my car in a storage tub.. Now that I don't live with my parents I keeo everything in a 5 draw plastic organizer from walmart. I have a draw for abenas a draw for CVS cloth backed diapers and wipes and creams

I have a case of Dry 24/7s and a case of molicares right now.

right now it's kind of small, I just have 17 plastic backed depends with tabs, powder, my bottle, and 2 pacis

Merendin said:
I suggest you find somebody to donate them to. I'm sure somebody in adisc is interested in them and lives nearby. Also some might be interested in paying postal :)
ok so i had this issue as i like to traval to friends and still get the urge to wear...the solution to dispose????? View attachment 21430

I do empty the SAP from mine most of the time as well. Couple days ago I had a HUGE one in the bath. Got out and emptied into trash can and put a couple pieces of tp on top. Kids just thought there was salt in the can. I emptied it outside already now. Since it was just bath water there was no yellow or smell.

I feel like I've finally hit the point where I can say I have a stash. I'd mostly been going case to case, taking a few days off diapers whenever I ran out while a new order was coming in. But now I got some overlaps, so I've got half a pack of Tena slip maxi and a full case of Bambino Teddy. Unfortunately, lack of storage space means this is about the most I'll ever stock up.

Psynapse said:

I am in awe.

Psynapse said:

I recognize everything except the small peach stack in the back and the two tall white stacks next to it. What are those?

Vic92 said:
I recognize everything except the small peach stack in the back and the two tall white stacks next to it. What are those?
The peach ones are Tranquility Slimline Breathable Briefs, and the two white stacks next to it are Tena Ultras(there are also some fabines at the bottom.) The slimlines and the ultras are my daily drivers when I feel like wearing all day.

I have 9 huggies size 6, 11 pampers size 6, and 2 footed sleepers hidden in a cabinet behind binders.

a pack of Winnie the pooh huggies 5 bottles 5 pacifiers barbies stuffies baby dolls pampers underjams

23 Abena M4- These are the newest and shouldn't have been bought seeming I am running out of hiding places lol....
9 tena super medium
4 tena maxi medium
4 old style goodnights
6 new style goodnights
8 premium molicare soft extra small
19 plastic backed tena maxi small
16 cello boosters

1 Super Undies Pull-up with 3 boosters

I have 7 attends slips, 3 abena M3s and nearly full pack of drynites.

40 Old style attends slip 10 super plus medium, 20 vintage attends ultra care medium, 1 molicare super plus medium.

72 briefs that are some sort of tranqulity product.
30 Tena Classic Plus
10 Tena Super
12 Molicare Super plus
10 Dry Comforts
15 At Ease fitted briefs
20 OLD walgreens fitted briefs sz sm
5 OLD walgreens fitted briefs sz med
36 Publix fitted briefs (discontinued)
44 First Quality Fitted briefs
10 Keep Dry Gold briefs
20 OLD CvS fitted briefs
50 Nightingale fitted briefs
100 Attends breathable briefs
14 Attends 10 waistband from 2005
560 Depend fitted briefs.
30 tranquility atn
Around 24 purple and blue attends that are fairly old
60 random diapers of various types that have no name
10 random pullups
10 Medline fitted briefs
44 Old green depends
60 plastic backed tena youth briefs.
57 Abena X-plus/M4 have some of the old and new
48 Bambino Bellissimo
46 Bambino Classico
120 Kendall Wings Med
120 Kendall Wings Lg
10 old assurance briefs

I seriously buy way too many and use too few. At the rate I go through them I should have enough to last me about 10 years.

That is all that I could remember I have. I know there is others hidden elsewhere but ya right now im sitting at about 1600+ diapers. I would post pictures but it takes about 2 hours to dig them all out and get them all in the same room. Maybe I will next weekend.

Please take pictures!!! I would lllloooove to see a stash that huge!
Looking trough this thread is so satisfying. Only problem is that I start to want a stash like these!
Soon I'm gonna order 50~ diapers. Maybe I'll take pics of them and post here? Won't be half as impressive as anything in here but.. for the feeling of solidarity it'll do fine ^_^;

As of tonight
3 Cloth diapers
60 Seni quarto large
About 50 odd Abena L3

As of earlier today
8 Fabine Exclusive
2 ABU cuahies (scented)
3 Tina maxi (pre-cloth transition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back