YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stash has grown out of control. I really need to get a handle of this purge thing :smile1: As of right now I have a case and a half of Abena M4 and half a case of Tena Flip Maxi (both my favorite brands), and then I have about 30 Bambino Bellissimos, 80 Mckesson plastic backed, 80 clothe attends, 100 Reassure overnight briefs (surprisingly absorbent), 3 really old plastic backed Depends, 30 First Quality plastic backed, 10 Walgreens brand clothe backed and some left over other brands. Thats about it for the diapers. For the boosters I have about 20 Bambino Quadro booster pads, 100 Tranquility contour booster pads, and about 60 baby diapers which I recently found at The Good Will which I also use for boosters sometimes.

I have a case of Bellissimo's, 3/4 of a case of Abena M4, 3 onesies, 2 footed pajamas, 1 plastic pants, 4 teddy bears, 1 bunny, assorted books, crayons, and some colouring books.

My diaper stats consists of
About 100 pampers cruisers size 7
A pack of Huggies pull-ups with cars print
4 packs of girls goodnites
4 packs of girls underjams
15 bambinos
2 tubs of pampers sensitive wipes
3 pink pacifiers

In my stash I have
1 bag of attends large withwaist band
2 bags of tranquility xl atn
4bags of abena xl
3 bags of first quility xl
1 bag of secure x plus xl
They are all plastic backed. I keep them in a bedroom that no one uses anymore

2 cases of cushies, 2 cases of pampers cruisers size 7, a case of super dry kids, a case of pampers baby dry size 6, 3 cases of Classico, 3 cases of Huggies Snug and Dry size 6, 3 cases of Huggies overnites size 6, 3 cases of Bellisimo, 1 case of teddy, and 1 case of Huggies Little movers size 6

So my airsoft gunbag contains

3 pack of half empty adult diapers. Don't ask what brand is it you won't know :p

1 full bag of pull ups. Didn't fit me :p. I will use it as stuffer

3 paci. 2 baby and this is what I'm proud of THE ONLY NUK 5 IN INDONESIA (I assume but you must be agree with me :p)

Bottles. Baby bottles, Sippy cup, sippy cup with latex teat, bottle with plastic straw and baby bottle with handle

And toys. Army toys.

About 14 Walgreen's Well Beginnings 2T-3T Girl Training Pants
About 15 Well Beginnings 4T-5T Girl Training Pants
5 Prevail Medium Briefs
11 Girl Goodnites XL
1 baby bottle
1 NUK 5 pacifier

2 packs of Cuddlz All over Printed - rapidly running out!
Pack of Tena Slip Ultimas
Pack of Abri Form Air Wings
Pack of Lille Supremes
Handful of Lille Classic Fits
Plastic Pants
Baby Powder
Sudocrem
Two pacifiers
Sippy Cup

I've been back in diapers for quite a while now. I don't hide a stash. I have a place I keep my different types of diapers. I store my disposable diapers in cases out in my shop until the dispenser, I custom made, gets low and then I restock it. My cloth diapers are stored in folded pillars of diaperage in my closet, that I keep open to view, along with many of my diaper covers. I have diaper covers in every possible storage space and the custom covers I keep adding to are quite a colorful addition to all my nursery print cloth diapers within my closet. I also have a stash of AIO diapers I make. I am running out of places to put all my diapers/ What a wonderful dilemma. LOL. The image is what the AIO diapers I make look like

Last edited by a moderator:
My stash is 4 bags x 12 with Abri-form L-4, 2 bags x 56 Attends deoplus, two pacifiers with bears on two baby bottles, one footed pajamas blue with ducks, two ab-bodysuits, two milky white plastic pants cuddlz, 1 SUPRIMA 1218 blue, two cloth diapers ... 2 protective sheets for the bed .. 1 white teddy bear. 1 baby rattle. Don`t need anymore stash..

hey there, i just joined this website today so my post may not be seen for a while but here is what i have so far, i don't have many diapers yet because i just bought them for the first time today from the local town pharmacy, but anyway here's what i have in the picture; 13 first quality briefs, a product from prevail
wpb-1894426515.jpg

tgray1978 said:
View attachment 20474

I have an order on its way from Bambino too.
Lucky!!!! Hopefully I'll have that many some day, how long did that stash take to build? And how much did all that cost you?

I have to keep it light as I'm currently living with others, but I've got a few Molicare Super Pluses - the local op-shop had Mediums really cheap, even though I'd probably better fit a Small... I don't think I could go back to the old supermarket pull-ups after these, but I do have a few Sensi diapers because they were so darn cheap where I am (though not as comfortable as the Molicares). I did have them in a few places, but I've got enough to fit in this one drawer now. :>
View attachment 20492

Last edited:
love4nappies said:
Lucky!!!! Hopefully I'll have that many some day, how long did that stash take to build? And how much did all that cost you?

Most of it just arrived on Wednesday as I was getting low and needed to restock. All in all there is probably about $300 worth of diapers there with another $100 worth that will arrive next week...So not really a lot.

tgray1978 said:
Most of it just arrived on Wednesday as I was getting low and needed to restock. All in all there is probably about $300 worth of diapers there with another $100 worth that will arrive next week...So not really a lot.

oh wow, yeah that is a pretty good price for all that

- - - Updated - - -

goodnites8891 said:
i wear attends i stash them in my luggage bags

nice, that's a good hiding spot, i currently have mine in my backpack in my closet, hoping nobody goes in there

3 20pack of lille suprem maxi and 3 terry nappies plus 6 pairs of plastic pants

1 pack of Attends Slip Active M8
1 pack of Tena Slip Maxi

View attachment 20485
7 Tena Slip Maxi Mediums
2 BabyLove SleepyNights
Johnson's Baby Powder
Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back